Halle Berry Comes Up Short

Halle Berry Comes Up Short

Halle Berry shows off her new short hair as she leaves the Marriott Hotel in Marina Del Rey, Calif. on Friday (May 22).

The 42-year-old beauty has the distinct honor of being spoofed in the new Daman Wayans-directed comedy film, Dance Flick. Her infamous hit-and-run incident is referenced and a Halle Berry look-alike makes an appearance in a Catwoman costume! Dance Flick opened yesterday across the nation.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Halle Berry’s new ‘do – YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry coming up short…

halle berry new short hair 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1st?

lol what has she done to herself. it makes her look older.

Finally! This is her best look, with super short hair. Very nice.

Usually I’d be against short hair on a woman, but Halle pulls it off really well!

itstrueagain @ 05/23/2009 at 1:26 pm

She looks fantastic. Has the right face for this. Love it.

shenanyginz @ 05/23/2009 at 1:33 pm

nothing new. she’s always looked good with the short do.

Kinda Nice
But I Liked More What She Had few Weeks Ago

She looks good! Halle can pull off the short look like nobody! Simply gorge!!

Hottie. She just has a serious face on.

I love it! I always loved short hair on her. She rocks it.

damn it!!!! it’s Halle Berry she can pull off any hair do, from short, to long, to bangs, she looks great in all of them….

She’s lucky, in that she is pretty enough to be able to pull of just about any look. Most women aren’t that fortunate.

Bittersweetrc @ 05/23/2009 at 2:13 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I always preferred her like this – didn’t really like weave on her.

Looking good, as always.

She’s one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Not being racist, I’m a pale face myself, but african american women beat us pale faces hands down in the beauty stakes. In Tanzania, there are a wealth of incredibly beautiful women that make those of us with fair skin look like wobbly amoebas.

love the short hair, i wonder if it’s related to her shaving it all off for that movie soon

What movie?

“Nappily Ever After”

her best look yet

Finally!!! She looks sooo good with short hair… She’s beautiful no matter how long her hair is but the short hair just looks so good on her, she’s gorgeous.

she had short hair before and is one of my favorite looks on her.

T @ 05/23/2009 at 2:24 pm

“Nappily Ever After”
_______
Good try, but fail.

This is a great look for her. She looks so young, I envy her.

YAY! Only truly gorgeous women can pull off short short hair.

@EMMA: u are wrong about that…

So glad she’s got the short hair again. It’s her best look. Great!

@LuckyL: That’s the name of the movie she’s in why is it a fail.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/23/2009 at 4:10 pm

so fcuking sexy. it’s amazing how she can pull off any look.
@T: womp womp.. try again though.

@[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~]: I don’t get it, she’s starring in a movie which she is cutting her hair off for called Nappily Ever After, check her IMDB page. I said I loved her hair.

hot!

i wish i looked good with short hair :(

I don’t see it as a ‘do’. It’s just short hair, no style at all. Whatever floats her boat, it’s her hair.

LolaSvelt @ 05/23/2009 at 4:36 pm

Her hair is the best when it’s short. I kind of figured that she was going to chop it all off because she was slowly cutting it all off.

@EMMA:

Honey short hair on an older woman tends to make them look younger. Being older and trying to have ridiculously long hair on most women makes them look like they are longing for their youth!

Yay. No one rocks short hair better than Halle.

Lovely long neck on her. Short hair is ok. I think that gay men like shorter hair on her for some reason. But, most heterosexual men like the longer hair.

This is her hair sans a weave…i think it looks fab

I love it in any length..

I thought her long hair made her look like just another one in the crowd and drew her face down. This is her best look. She could even go a littler shorter.

Irish Girl @ 05/23/2009 at 6:41 pm

She’s tres chic.

Halle could shave her head, wear no make-up, and don a dishrag for a dress, and she would still be beautiful.

This woman can do no wrong, regardless of what new fashion accoutrement she displays.

She looks beautiful with her hair at any length. But it does age her a bit with it short like that.

zzzz @ 05/23/2009 at 5:06 pm

This is her hair sans a weave…i think it looks fab
_________
Not every black woman has a weave, Jesus Christ. That was her hair bozo.

LOVE IT!!! Halle can do no wrong, imo.

madeleine @ 05/23/2009 at 7:39 pm

she seriously looks great in short hair. if anyone can pull off a short hair-do, it’s her

For those of you who think Halle didn’t wear weaves, hair extensions or whatever you want to call them, she did. I must admit I thought she looked MUCH better with shorter hair, but short hair with a style like she use to have, not this short.

observant @ 05/23/2009 at 8:41 pm

I think she cut it short b/c she has a movie she doing soon in which she shaves all her hair off.
she is set to start shooting it soon.

I love her hair when it’s short. I think she looks so much prettier when she has it short. When she won her best actress Oscar a few years ago is how I like her hair the best. She can pull it off like no other!

Billythekid @ 05/23/2009 at 9:06 pm

@jo:

Thats just a stupid comment.

finally she looks like Halle Berry. Thank God she cut off all that extra haie. It did nothing fot her. All her fans can now finally exhale.

Jaye @ 05/23/2009 at 7:45 pm

________
Hey a**hole, no one is saying she NEVER HAS, which would be as ridiculous as saying Paris Hilton NEVER HASN’T when she suddenly appears with long hair. But dumb dumb, she was pregnant, we all saw her hair naturally grow out, and she even leave her hair in its natural texture. She straightened, cut it to her shoulders, cut it to her last hair length (which was pretty short) and then f****** shaved it off. It is NOT always a weave, and none of you f***faces say that every time some white actress comes on this f****** website.

Not every black person is INCAPABLE of growing their hair out. God, you’re so blinded by your own stereotypical thinking as fact you can’t even recognize it when your thumb’s up your own a**hole.

She doesn’t look like she used to with short hair. Rihanna has that style taken now so she’s a bit late. It looks really bland and ordinary on her

it fits her well and know you can see how pretty her face really is

…….. I love it, I love it, I love it.. The old Halle is back. She looks gorgeous.

@T:

They thought you were making a joke, so Fuggo chimed in with the clunker sound effect to try to make you feel stupid. Guess they didn’t realize it’s a real movie slated for 2010. Womp Womp. Lame-o.

i loveeee me some halle with short hair!
makee a grown man cry lol. =D

Alexanderina @ 05/23/2009 at 11:22 pm

I love it

Thankfully her face is pretty so she can pull it off but I hate this hairstyle on most people.

To those who think that that could not have been Halle’s real hair when it was long. Think again. It could very well have been her hair..

I am African American, and my hair as well as my mother’s hair, my daughters, my grandmother, have hair down our backs, and it is our real hair, that grows out of our scalp.

So you people need to be educated about Black females. We don’t all have short hair, nor wear weaves.

all she did was take her weave out people…..but she looks great!

@EMMA:

V\ERY TRUE
god she also has huge BALD PATCHES REALLY BADLY..

@#1

“EMMA”, what picture are you looking at? The crazy part is…Halle probably looks younger then you (and you are probably younger then her by age).

@# 36,

“Patty”…hetorosexual men dont care how long or short hair is when it comes to a women like Halle Berry. A vast majority of people were wishing she would cut her hair back off and she did…now she is back to her signiture style.

#51

“F_U”…Either you are very young or very silly…The haircut that Halle is wearing is her signiture haircut, it helped put her on the map..no one rocked a short haircut like that women. Rhiyanna and Halle both have short hair but in different styles. Halle’s is a pixie cut and Rhiyannas is more edgy, rocker chic. No one owns a haircut. There are plenty of people in Hollywood with the same types of hairstyles….some of you act as if two people cant have their hair short at the same time. Either way, both of them look their best with short hair. Halle is a grown women, who is in a league of her own.

As far as people saying “she just took her weave out”…yes, there were times that Halle has rocked weaves while she was growing her hair out, but for the past few years or so..that was her hair. She has been growing her hair out for years, do you honastly think that her hair stayed the exact same length for five years? Some of you lack real commen sense…its almost scary.

@#60 “notsogood”

Where do you see bald patches? Please explain this to us? I swear, some people online are pathetic…you have to be a real ugly person (both inside and out) to blantenly hate on someone the way some of you do. Some of you dont make any sense what so ever. That women looks like she could pass for 25 years old…give us all a break and get a life. Some of you are probably in here posting under different screennames (but are the same person) just to hate on people..thats how pathetic you are.

I’m sorry but her time has come and gone a loooong time ago…guess it was time re-invent herself or should I say bring back the past because that cut on her is old ~

@Hmmmm
Thanks for your critique of everyone’s comments..I’m sure we were all waiting for you to grace us with your supreme knowledge. If you don’t like others comments, I highly suggest you spread the love on her fan site or kindly respect others opinions.
FYI – You many want to spell-check or better yet, learn HOW to spell before trying to educate others.

nuggetfan @ 05/24/2009 at 1:35 am

ewww she looks washed up WTF!!

^^ You may want to stop posting under different screennames to say a comment. Its more then obvious you are doing so…obviously my comment hit a nerve. Why dont some of you go find a hobby other then being ignorant…you dont need to be a super fan of someone to not want to read a bunch of ignorant comments that obviously dont apply to this women. Like I said, half of you are miserable, which is why you come to blog sites to vent hate. You are not fooling anyone.

As far as “spell check” is concerned, this is a blog site..not a college essay (in which i’ll save my “spell check” for)..that was pretty lame come back on your part because you dont have **** else to say. Considering that 99.9% of this comment section agrees the haircut is fabulous, I think I did pretty well with my comments. You are free to comment on whatever you want, the same way I am free to comment that I dont agree with your comment (see how that works?). I stick by my original comment that only miserable ugly people (both inside and out) sit around blogsites and hate…and you know its true which is why your mad. Good luck with that, ill leave you to troll the internet :)

Feel free to comment back, but the comment wont be addressed nor will it be read. Im moving along and brushing you haters off..just like Halle is. Bye Bye now.

Sol i Mio @ 05/24/2009 at 2:05 am

…..dear god….this is horrible……….

Im sorry but maybe some of you do need to be educated on hairstyles. Some people are in here compairing Rihannas hairstyle to Halles when they are very different. Rihanna is walking around looking like a rooster right now with her haircut, and I love Rihanna, but she needs to cut some of that mess off the top of her haid. As someone has stated, Halle has had long hair/weave/whatever for the past few years, while she may have had extensions to make her hair thicker at times, a lot of that hair was hers. It really doesn’t matter because the woman is beautiful. Period, thats really not up for argument.

As far as the silly comments in here saying she looks old or washed up or whatever else, I guess because the majority of the comments in here are positive, some people just feel the need to throw any negative comment in here, even if it doesn’t make sense just to stir the pot. Then they get angry if they get called out. Folks, ignore some of these people because its not even worth the argument. These people want that, which is why they post ridiculous things, to get a rise out of people. Im sure Halle Berry doesn’t care what anyone on here thinks. The women is beyond beautiful, successful in her career, extremely rich and she has a beautiful family. Her life seems very full, shes very blessed. The individuals with the negative comments wouldn’t have the balls to say anything crazy to Halles face. Its really pathetic. So just let the people rant, whocares.

wow i didnt realize how old she looked until now. it does look like she has some bald spots maybe from pregnancy hormones. i hear that women sometimes loose their hair or it gets thin, its pretty noticeable in the back.

she looks younger with the short hair ;)
I love it :D

love the hair!!! @ 05/24/2009 at 6:04 am

always looked good with shorter hair – the long hair made her look ordinary

why won’t this hag go somewhere and stay there?

Comes up Short?
Um, that would be a NEGATIVE!
HALLE looks awesome with this new Cut! She is beautiful regardless with long or short, BUT SHORT DO’S, SHE DEFINITELY OWNS!

KEEP BEING FLY MS. BERRY!
LOVES IT!

She definitely looks much younger with short hair, I love it!

well if i had a hot model for a baby daddy, i wouldn’t care how i looked anymore. haha.

Her hair has always looked best short…it shows off her beautiful face. This is a real feminine, gorgeous haircut for her.

Wow, Halle Berry goes through more hair changes in 10 months than Jennifer Aniston has in 10 years LOL!!! Seriously, Jennifer, another 40something could learn from Halle on how to change it up. Love it short on Halle, she at least is not boring, she’s not always wearing the same hairstyle.

Short hair on Halle is the best!!!!!!!!

I WONDER
CAN U SEND ME A MOVIE? THAT U ARE ON HALLE BERRY*

I CAN TRADE SOME **** OR BUY SOME GOOD IDEAS OF ME
FIRST MONEY

She looks sooo nice. She can pull off long or short hair. She has the face for it. And if a woman can’t pull off short hair it doesn’t make her less pretty. It’s just that Halle can pull this off. Maybe her face can’t pull off very long hair, like on your back.

short hair looks good on her!

She looks waaaay better with short hair.

In regards to the short do, it’s ok but I like her with the longer. For the woman describing herself as pale face and raving about the beautiful Tanzanians. I am a tanned face, just like halle. I think there is beauty in every race. There are some drop dead gorgeous Swedes that make Tanzanians look very ugly. and there are some drop dead gorgeous Asian girls who make the swedes look pasty but come up short in comparison to Ethiopians. Stop patronizing and looking for cookies.

i don’t know about “truly gorgeous woman,” i think it just depends on the face structure. some woman who look good in short short hair, don’t necessarily look god with longer hair. still, wish i could wear any hair style i wanted! :D

This hair style really suits her. People say she always looks serious, but who wouldnt be with all the paparazzi following you everywhere you go , no privacy and all. I think she still looks good ..even with her serious face
How to get a flat stomach like Halle Berry

she had short hair before and is one of my favorite looks on her…