Halle Berry Comes Up Short

Halle Berry Comes Up Short

Halle Berry shows off her new short hair as she leaves the Marriott Hotel in Marina Del Rey, Calif. on Friday (May 22).

The 42-year-old beauty has the distinct honor of being spoofed in the new Daman Wayans-directed comedy film, Dance Flick. Her infamous hit-and-run incident is referenced and a Halle Berry look-alike makes an appearance in a Catwoman costume! Dance Flick opened yesterday across the nation.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Halle Berry’s new ‘do – YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry coming up short…

halle berry new short hair 01
halle berry new short hair 10
halle berry new short hair 11
halle berry new short hair 12
halle berry new short hair 13

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

@EMMA: u are wrong about that…

So glad she’s got the short hair again. It’s her best look. Great!

@LuckyL: That’s the name of the movie she’s in why is it a fail.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/23/2009 at 4:10 pm

so fcuking sexy. it’s amazing how she can pull off any look.
@T: womp womp.. try again though.

@[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~]: I don’t get it, she’s starring in a movie which she is cutting her hair off for called Nappily Ever After, check her IMDB page. I said I loved her hair.

hot!

i wish i looked good with short hair :(

I don’t see it as a ‘do’. It’s just short hair, no style at all. Whatever floats her boat, it’s her hair.

LolaSvelt @ 05/23/2009 at 4:36 pm

Her hair is the best when it’s short. I kind of figured that she was going to chop it all off because she was slowly cutting it all off.

@EMMA:

Honey short hair on an older woman tends to make them look younger. Being older and trying to have ridiculously long hair on most women makes them look like they are longing for their youth!

Yay. No one rocks short hair better than Halle.

Lovely long neck on her. Short hair is ok. I think that gay men like shorter hair on her for some reason. But, most heterosexual men like the longer hair.

This is her hair sans a weave…i think it looks fab

I love it in any length..

I thought her long hair made her look like just another one in the crowd and drew her face down. This is her best look. She could even go a littler shorter.

Irish Girl @ 05/23/2009 at 6:41 pm

She’s tres chic.

Halle could shave her head, wear no make-up, and don a dishrag for a dress, and she would still be beautiful.

This woman can do no wrong, regardless of what new fashion accoutrement she displays.

She looks beautiful with her hair at any length. But it does age her a bit with it short like that.

zzzz @ 05/23/2009 at 5:06 pm

This is her hair sans a weave…i think it looks fab
_________
Not every black woman has a weave, Jesus Christ. That was her hair bozo.

LOVE IT!!! Halle can do no wrong, imo.

madeleine @ 05/23/2009 at 7:39 pm

she seriously looks great in short hair. if anyone can pull off a short hair-do, it’s her

For those of you who think Halle didn’t wear weaves, hair extensions or whatever you want to call them, she did. I must admit I thought she looked MUCH better with shorter hair, but short hair with a style like she use to have, not this short.

observant @ 05/23/2009 at 8:41 pm

I think she cut it short b/c she has a movie she doing soon in which she shaves all her hair off.
she is set to start shooting it soon.

I love her hair when it’s short. I think she looks so much prettier when she has it short. When she won her best actress Oscar a few years ago is how I like her hair the best. She can pull it off like no other!

Billythekid @ 05/23/2009 at 9:06 pm

@jo:

Thats just a stupid comment.

finally she looks like Halle Berry. Thank God she cut off all that extra haie. It did nothing fot her. All her fans can now finally exhale.

Jaye @ 05/23/2009 at 7:45 pm

________
Hey a**hole, no one is saying she NEVER HAS, which would be as ridiculous as saying Paris Hilton NEVER HASN’T when she suddenly appears with long hair. But dumb dumb, she was pregnant, we all saw her hair naturally grow out, and she even leave her hair in its natural texture. She straightened, cut it to her shoulders, cut it to her last hair length (which was pretty short) and then f****** shaved it off. It is NOT always a weave, and none of you f***faces say that every time some white actress comes on this f****** website.

Not every black person is INCAPABLE of growing their hair out. God, you’re so blinded by your own stereotypical thinking as fact you can’t even recognize it when your thumb’s up your own a**hole.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All