Kate Gosselin is Petsmart Pretty

Kate Gosselin is Petsmart Pretty

Kate Gosselin covers up her famous haircut with a cap as she shops at Petsmart on Monday (May 25) in Reading, Penn.

The 34-year-old reality TV mom picked up treats for the Gosselin family dogs — two German Shepherd dogs named Shooka and Nala.

Afterwards, Kate was seen getting her caffeine fix at Starbucks.

Be sure to watch the season premiere of Jon and Kate Plus 8 TONIGHT (May 25) at 9/8c on TLC to watch scenes of Kate Gosselin before and after the scandal.

kate gosselin petsmart 01
kate gosselin petsmart 02
kate gosselin petsmart 03
kate gosselin petsmart 04
kate gosselin petsmart 05
kate gosselin petsmart 06
kate gosselin petsmart 07

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
shellrunner @ 05/25/2009 at 5:32 pm

JJ why are treating Kate like a celeb? And why do you keep plugging their “show”. I respect you far more than the other celeb blogger, so PLEASE just stop!!

a total fan @ 05/25/2009 at 5:35 pm

I will definitly NOT be watching.

15 minutes are up @ 05/25/2009 at 5:47 pm

Kate why did you wear a hat? Now, everyone can’t see the crazy hairdo of yours.

JJ, really are you getting a deal on the Kate pictures? Please stop.

Why are we supposed to care about this?

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

if she has only done one thing right for jon, it is the fact she hasn’t let herself “go” after all these kids. you can tell she works out, look at her arms!, and wears cute outfits and make up.

i hope they work things out.

All these hate comments. Aha. I like her.
And I shall be watching.

Evangeline @ 05/25/2009 at 5:54 pm

Can we all say photo -op, “let me throw on my bathing suit and a cover up because I am in dire need of dog toys and dog food the day MY season will debut” Sure Kate any excuse to get your picture taken, maybe she will go later and get some tampons.

JJ…is TLC paying you to cover this bi tch of a mother and wife? God, you’ve had like 50 posts about her in a week..
No one cares. Quit feeding the fire..
Blaahhh.

Anonymous @ 05/25/2009 at 6:02 pm

She and the Gosselins are bigger celebs than those phonies in Hollywood. I guarantee you, Jared gets a huge amount of hits from photos of the Gosselins. Look at the amount of posts on US about them versus any boring regular celeb. The show is a monster hit.

She just cracks me up! Doesn’t want the paps following her…yeah right! Wants privacy! Uh huh. Love the Oprah hat!

HER BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW R REDICULOUS

Evangeline @ 05/25/2009 at 6:12 pm

Susie Q,
Good eye there girl, I didn’t even see the Oprah hat, so Dina Lohan is the orange Oprah, kate is the reverse mullet Oprah? I wish they would go away, they ar disrupting my celebblog enjoyment!

Lately it may not seem as portrayed so, but I think she’s a good mother. Yes, she shouldn’t treat her husband as a 9th child, but she HAS to be that way- she has 8 kids!

Jon and kate + 8 + "friends" @ 05/25/2009 at 6:24 pm

JJ – when you are on the show “JJ and Kate plus 8″ will you still keep writing on the gossip site?

She is pimpin those babies hella good, she one smart white ho, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wish I could pimp my kids out like that, my baby daddies ain’t paying me nuthin, that one smart *****. I take me a trip to any where who be paying naone

Steve the bodyguard @ 05/25/2009 at 6:27 pm

#15 – I have seen her vayjayjay and it’s not gross. She says “oh my word” when we have sex.

Baby mama @ 05/25/2009 at 6:29 pm

I have a fan site you people are just jelous of Kate I know she id a ***** but I Iove her. Id love to do her shes so lovely.

jah gives love @ 05/25/2009 at 6:30 pm

Dem pickneys dem moneymakers dem is.

kate is a lesbian with this baby mama, it is all good

Everytime I see her picture she reminds me of the Octomom- She loves the camera and attention. She considers herself a celebrity- She is even trying to act like one- Sure is not the same person from first show- Money and fame has went to her head- They can say they want their privacy- These two couples would do anything for fame and money- I feel so sad for their children.

I really wish the paparazzi would leave them alone .. it just sickens me that they can’t just live their lives now .. if you watch the show (I have for a couple yrs now) you can see that they do love each other, and you can’t believe everything you read, also you don’t see their complete lives, for the show they only tape 3 days a week .. so you people can’t possibly judge them by what you get on TLC .. that’s just my two cents .. really hope they work things out for the kids sake and Kate should really lighten up, she’s really controlling

Half of the comments here are disgusting. I expected more from the fans of Just Jared.

stop the postings about her

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All