Jada Pinkett Smith Covers Ebony Magazine

Jada Pinkett Smith Covers Ebony Magazine

Jada Pinkett Smith dishes on the truth behind her marriage to Will Smith, Scientology and new TV show in the June 2009 issue of Ebony magazine, as shot by photo duo Smallz & Raskind.

The 5-foot-tall powerhouse is in control and living life to the fullest as she awaits the premiere of her new TNT drama, HawthoRNe. Jada, 37, is surprisingly forthcoming about her marriage to Will, her views on the Church of Scientology and even the Internet rumors: “You want people to talk about you, because once they stop talking about you that’s when you’re really in trouble! I’m happy to have people talk about all the craziness they want to talk about, whether it’s things like every year we’re getting divorced or we’re an open family or Will’s gay, or I’m gay.”

Jada Pinkett Smith is proof that good things come in small packages.

jada pinkett smith ebony june 2009 01
jada pinkett smith ebony june 2009 02
jada pinkett smith ebony june 2009 03

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

beautiful shots of her she looks hot! Usually she’s manly looking

speak the truth @ 05/26/2009 at 4:14 pm

she’s beautiful!

smoothslady @ 05/26/2009 at 4:17 pm

FIRST!!!!!!
oh and i love me some JADA!!

smoothslady @ 05/26/2009 at 4:17 pm

oh well….third!!!

Irish Girl @ 05/26/2009 at 4:19 pm

I love her, but I am so bored of seeing everyone wearing that Cavalli (?) band dress.

still very gorgeous .. hasn’t aged!! Love Will & Jada

beautiful Jada!!! this woman will never age…she will look like this forever..!

She’s gorgeous. Wow.
And her and Will are one of my favorite couples.

#5, I think it’s Herve Leger…

Love the pose in the red and white Herve Leger bandage dress, which shows off her fabulous figure perfectly. I’ll always admire this woman.

i love her and will and the fam. go pinkett smith’s yeaaa. look at her almost 40 and looking so pretty.

Yeah right @ 05/26/2009 at 4:54 pm

She is like the Katie Holmes to Will Smith. I never liked her at all. Get so tired of her talking about how perfect her marriage is. She wants the media attention so bad she can smell it. She has a show coming on and I am sure her marriage to Will has finally paid off.

Will Smith has changed so much. He is into all this crazy stuff and it is her influence. She is not my favorite. And why no screams of them pimping their kids every chance they get.. Oh wait that is just for a certain group of celebs.

# 12 shut the @U@K up!! idiot

Will would look more feminine in the dress than Jada.

Jada Pickaninny and Will Smiff are two of my favorites!

love her too! i wish her great success with hawthorne.

Yeah right @ 05/26/2009 at 6:36 pm

kathy @ 05/26/2009 at 4:58 pm # 12 shut the @U@K up!! idiot

YOU FIRST BIT*H.. This is a blog. Not a love fest. If you don’t like my opinion skip it. But don’t tell me to do anything. Stupid a@@ hole

^^^^^ Yeah Right..your a hater!

wow, those r some great pics, they really look good
i think she looks alright, never been a big fan of hers
i never knew she was that small tho
i dont like the cover, 2 much close up

LOVE HER! <3

She looks great in that Herve Legar dress and looks taller than 5 in the last pic

why is she famous again? She did a few movies, married Will SMith, so what?

This woman is soooooo pretentious. She THINKS she can sing and she can barely act. She wouldn’t have a career if it wasn’t that Will Smith is her husband. She’s proof that it pays to have a famous rich husband.

These are some of the best photos of Jada.

@#12: Jada has too much self-confidence to be “Katie Holmes”.

silentsophi @ 05/26/2009 at 9:24 pm