Hugh Jackman & Daniel Craig To Hit Broadway Together in 'A Steady Rain'

Hugh Jackman & Daniel Craig To Hit Broadway Together in 'A Steady Rain'

Wolverine hunk Hugh Jackman and James Bond stud Daniel Craig will be starring in a new play on Broadway this fall, according to The Post.

The drama, A Steady Rain by Keith Huff, is about two Chicago cops whose lifelong friendship is put to the test when they become involved in a domestic dispute in a poor neighborhood.

This will be Craig‘s New York stage debut. In 2004, Hugh won a Tony Award for his role as Peter Allen in the musical The Boy From Oz.

WILL YOU BUY tickets to see two of Hollywood’s hottest hunks on Broadway?

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

damn, if only I lived in the u.s.
the only time in my life I wish I could have gone to broadway.

i’ll buy tickets to see hugh and daniel on stage together anytime

SNOOPY: yeah i know what you mean. :P i really wanted to watch The Boy From Oz and Equus in Broadway. but even if i lived the US tickets are expensive!! waaahhhh!!! *crying*

Hugh Jackman is hot, can act and sing. I would love to see him on broadway. Unfortunately I also don’t live in the US :(

@Denise:
there’s a very active message board for jackman called “ozalots” that followed his boy from oz show very extensively in 03-04 and the australian tour.
I’m sure they’ll post pics and stories about this play as well, if you’re interested. hardly the same thing but hey, better than nothing :)
and there’s a boy from oz media reel on youtube, maybe someone will eventually post some parts of this play as well.
still wish he did a musical though.

Good grief, testosterone overload. lol

middle-aged hippie @ 05/27/2009 at 1:58 pm

Oh yes! I saw Boy From Oz and Hugh Jackman was fabulous, not to mention gorgeous. I hope there will be at least one scene where they have their shirts off. I may be getting older, but I still enjoy the view!

Ew i Do not find them attractive at all.
MEGAN FOX’S SEXY DOWNTOWN LA PHOTOSHOOT: http://bit.ly/pQGCB

Smart Daniel is best! @ 05/27/2009 at 2:02 pm

DANIEL CRAIG HAS A BETTER BODY! ONLY HE! Hugh is dull

LOL!! NICE TOPLESS PICS OF BOTH GUYS JARED…..HUMMMMM

Hell YES I’ll buy tickets – for more than one performance. I saw Hugh in “The Boy From Oz” and it’s an experience I’ll never forget. I don’t like Daniel Craig but I’ll make the sacrifice just to see Hugh on stage again. Hugh is incredible!

@JJ:
ikr? it’s so nice to have some equality here. all those bikini clad women for the guys, and some eye candy for the girls (and for some boys..)

Love Hugh-can’t wait to see him in this play. Hope Daniel’s mediocre acting doesn’t ruin the play. Hope it is better than Bab’s Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

@ra:
did you see daniel craig on “road to perdition”? he was pretty good. and paul newman.. wow. fantastic.

Hugh is so damn HOT. I’d do a (kinda) old man like this anyday LOL

Coffee Fetcher @ 05/27/2009 at 2:24 pm

Heard Daniel Craig’s fugly gf is going to be the official coffee fetcher for this production.

Yes yes yes @ 05/27/2009 at 2:26 pm

Hugh is very very hot, charismatic and so sexy….sigh!

Daniel is ok but doesn’t have charisma like Hugh, but
I’d force myself to watch him, but Hugh is the man.

World's sexiest man @ 05/27/2009 at 2:28 pm

Live in NY and will definitely go to see Hugh-gorgeous, talented and a nice guy!!! Love his witty remarks to the paps.

Hugh Hugh Hugh @ 05/27/2009 at 2:31 pm

Barbara B. was smart to cast Hugh as DC is not as popular as Hugh in the US. Agree Hugh is the charismatic and most talented of the two.

Yum, Yum! I will def be going to see Daniel Craig – he is hotttttt…
de-lish… ; )

Second #4′s comment. Enough said.

@Hugh Hugh Hugh: Agree. Jackman’s charisma can’t be compared with Craig’s. I mean, Hugh Jackman is unique. There is noone like him in Hollywood. He is a veteran on the stage but I think Craig will be good too. He is a good actor, though I’m sure Hugh will steal the show once again. The man knows how to work the stage and the audience. He is born to be up there.

No, Daniel’s not a triple threat – actor, singer, dancer, like Hugh but I don’t believe he’s less talented in the genre of drama. Daniel doesn’t come across as charismatic but that maybe personality more than anything else. Daniel seems more introverted/private than Hugh.

@Denise:

I so empathize with you [and the others]. Factoring in travel from my home to NYC, lodging, cost of the bloody ticket to the show, etc, etc, etc—it’s way beyond my means. I sound petty, but I do feel quite jealous of people who can afford to see Broadway productions.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All