Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: 'New Moon' Kiss!

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: 'New Moon' Kiss!

Robert Pattinson goes shirtless while shooting a steamy kissing scene with co-star Kristen Stewart on the set of The Twilight Saga: New Moon in Montepulciano, Italy on Wednesday afternoon (May 27).

The on-screen couple swapped spit as they shot their kissing scene multiple times to get it right. Anyone know why Rob has black dots all over him? Is it for the ‘dazzle’ special effects???

Kristen, Robert and costar Taylor Lautner will be presenting an exclusive New Moon clip at the MTV Movie Awards THIS Sunday (May 31).

robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 01
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 02
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 03
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 04
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 05
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 06
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 07

Credit: Ciao Pix; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Shirtless

Ethan Miller/Getty

first. ahhhh cant wait for new moon!

I like Kristen and Rob together. They fit. Rob is hot.

definitely the dots are for special effects
they must the “guide” to make him glitter on the sun I guess.

Wow, that looks hot!
hehe

he looks like a bad kisser!!

the dots are on him probably because he is in the sun.. and when edward is in the sun he “dazzles”. so its most likely for the special effects.

it’s maybe because of the glittery effects.

I would assume the dots are for the sparkling effect. :)

OMG he is AMAZING! November cannot come fast enough!!!

unintended_u @ 05/27/2009 at 12:20 pm

the dots are for the sparkling.

omg!!! this is so freaking hot!!!! omg!

i tink d dots ar so he sparkles cuz hes in d sun…..

lukin 4wrd 2 d movie….:D

JustJared scores!!! I’ve been waiting for these pix for theee longest time. SO glad this part of the movie is true to the book… at least the shirtless edward part. hehee.

He’s hideous, I don’t see his appeal. Yuck.

Yeah, I think the dots are for the “sparkle” effect. I can’t wait to see the movie! Even though I’ll be 8 months pregnant when it comes out – I’ll be there with my mom & sis to see it rain or shine ;)

Wooww…that’s too hot!

hated twilight it was over hyped

Twilight star Kristin Stewart is such a stoner check her our rolling weed: http://bit.ly/ZRsur

shes such a stoner seriously just check out these pics : http://bit.ly/ZRsur

a bit of lip pulling there from Kristen?
I have been waiting for these pictures for so long, i think i may have died and gone to heaven! Kristen and Rob are perfect! i didn’t realize the kiss was this steamy!

so hot! I think the black dots are for the special effects, where the light of his skin will be more brighter maybe.
just can’t w8 2 see da movie!

OH MY EDWARD!!! november 20th cannot get here fast enough! you rock jared. :)

OMFG, would you just imagine if that stupid man wasnt standing RIGHT in front of him!!!!!!!! MMM

holy CRAP! when i saw this…i was just about to hyperventilate. seriously. haha. i love his hair! lol. i wanna be Kristen…running my hands through that. haha. geez, i can’t wait for New Moon! even though i hated that book. lol. i think it’s the worst one out of the series. anyway…yeah, i can’t wait for it. oh, and i can’t wait for whatever they’re gonna show at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday. aaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Woke up in a bad mood, tired and cranky. This just turned it completely around. THANKS JARED. Love Rob, oh yummmm.

ok first of all Rob is so hott and he looks like a great a great kisser and if uve got something bad to say about him u shouldnt be looking at these pics in the first place

OMG!!!.. my heartttt!.. I believe I’m drooling,

Okay, I don’t understand why he would sparkle? She stops and kisses him in the shadow before he steps out into the sun, so no one sees him sparkle….

I don’t really sympathize with Kristen.. but she’s got some style.
Rob on the other hand… he’s just effing hot!!! and i’m sure his a great guy!!
can’t wait for november!!!!

Im too old to get excited for this haha

Va;entine @ 05/27/2009 at 1:01 pm

oooh, hello there…more shirtless rob please!!

yeaaaah i think those black dots are for made that special effect of him shining like diamonds all over his body!

these scene looks really hot!!!
and btw if I were Kirsten I wouldn’d care doing the scene over and over, lol xD

thanks for posting JJ!!!!!

Rob looks awesome, cannot wait for new moon!

that kissing scene is freakin hot…i feel like im in a steam room. damn sexyyy!!!
cant wait for new moon!

@Bonnie:
haha ill be 8 months pregnant then too!

If I were Kristen I’d want to keep trying to get to get it perfect!!!!!!! Can this couple be any hotter. I though my heart has stopped for a minute, I know I wasn’t breathing for a bit.
As for Rob….. I just don’t have any words!

These two are so not together in real life, and yes he does look like a bad kisser

I’m dead after this shirtless Rob! And the kiss?! Wow

What a hot, hot, hot man!!!

O M G ! ! ! ! !

i can’t wait!

Kerry from Ireland @ 05/27/2009 at 1:48 pm

OMG!!! WOW!!!! like…..WOW!! my first reaction was like, hes got alot of moles…lol, but a split second later i realised that its for CGI purposes!!lol. but im in shock!! i wasnt expecting this!!! EEEKKKK!! UNREAL!!! im SO over the moon!!! wow!!!! Robert has obviously been working out!! and id prefer his toned body over Taylors muscular body!!!! he is SO good looking!!!!! and this is such a steamy kiss!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Soo frikken HOT!! :D

I hope they are real couple, they look adorable

OMG! These pictures just made me 1000x’s more excited for the movie! November needs to get here sooner! actually Sunday needs to get here sooner, so we can all finally see the sneak peek on MTV! haha. Rob is just amazing! <3 with amazing hair, an amazing accent, and an amazing body!

God I hat myself for looking at these pics I didn’t want to be spoiled becasue this is the climax in the moive but eff this is hot look at Rob and Kris call it acting but damn they look good together and Rob was a hottie before when he was clothed now that he’ isn’t wearing any hot damn!!

ROBSTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im dieing here !!!

At least there is a kiss between the two :D

procrastinator @ 05/27/2009 at 2:56 pm

OMG, can he get any hotter? Is it November yet?!!!! Dunno if I can handle this on the big screen!

OMG!!! ahhh

oh my gosh… so beatiful

YAY!!!!! Love it! How gorgeous is he?!

lindo demais esse robert!

WOW!!!!!! YUMMY……………………

Beautiful! <3 them!

Does he got the pots?

The dots are registration points to sync the new sparkling animation with his body in post-production.

Hy guys, I’m brazilian.
Twilight is a big phenomenon here.
Rob e Taylor are sexy simbols for Young from here.
Anybody know when they Will come to Brazil?

P.S.: I don’t know how to write in English still very well. Sorry.
Kisses.

can they have any more passion! : )
that is a hot and passionate kiss.
from REAL LIFE FEELINGS im sure ; )
robsten babyy : ]

OOOHHH MY GOD

HE’S BEYOND GORGEOUS

little moles:D
haah.
love it all:D

so this is what a heart attack feels like……

The Twilight series is slightly getting its pie of audience in ASIA. No wonder this young man will become the future TOM Cruise.

cHRISTINA @ 05/27/2009 at 7:04 pm

ROBSTEN!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *died…*

I can’t wait for this movie! Thanks Jared!

Rob ur just fugly

katherine @ 05/27/2009 at 8:12 pm

im not sure if the dots are actully for the sun because in the book he doesnt actually get to make it into the sun because bella stops him. so yeah not sure what the does are for.

bad kisser..ergghh

bad kisser,errrgh

elisabeth @ 05/27/2009 at 8:48 pm

it’s easy. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I LOVE TWILIGHT

She is sooooo lucky!! who agrees?

Yes. The black dots are for the sparkling diamond effect, just jared. I can not wait for this movie to come out!!!!!!! I wish they would hurryyyyy!!!!!!!

Isn’t he not supposed to sparkle, because if he does, then the volturi will kill him for ruining the secret.

i cannot wait to see this!
rob! <3

im sooo excited the reunion scene is gonna make me cry i ccan already tell!!!! haha. awesome! aaahhhhh!!!!!!

Nobody can deny that chemisry.
They say they aren’t in a relationship, ok fine, but just, wow.
Yummy lol.

heehee someones bald head is in the way

she looks great in these scenes, whereas him, blah, i dont see good acting, i think all the fame has gone to his head and he doesnt feel the need to put any effort in anymore. Also they are not together you delusional people she has a boyfriend. And he’s sleeping with nikki, what will it take for you to get this through your heads

oooooooo even though I love Edward Cullen to bits and I wasn’t very pleased to see that Rpattz casted as Cullen but i’ll give you this much, he looks much better than Twilight, and with those Abs, I’m sure to say his fans will love him even more .

EDWARD CULLEN ALL THE WAY !!!

serbian chik ;) @ 05/28/2009 at 4:54 am

what the hell ois that on his face :) ?!

they are ruining the movie !
acording to the book they are not suppose to kiss in Italy
His come back scene is so perfect at the book
why ruining it ?
all his monilng In her badroom, and her stupidity are so funny
and he fact that she doen’t want him to kiss him
every single word therer is prefect !!!!
/=

and that stupid Idea that instead of only hearing him
she’ll see him too
don’t get me rong I love to see Robert more
but then his come back won’t be that exciting !!!

OMG!! rob ur making me dazzled!!! CANT WAIT FOR NOVEMBER!!!
omg!! ….. waiting badly for the italy sequence

she is so lucky. and he is half naked. i am really in the wrong profession

they are so sweet together, i’m so exited to New Moon

Wow… i cant wait 4 the movie … i love rob Pattinson i hope that this movie don’y be that bad like Twilight … ohhhh Rob ♥

yeah, probably for the glitter..looks reallywierd though…
he’s hot..she’s pretty but way too skinny, she doesn’t have a sexy body at all!! he deserves someone as hot as he is!

Started a blog.

Whats the latest in your country/city? I’ll see how different or similar we are.

Be part of it and visit/comment it.

tira o olho que ele é meu

OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!! This is te reuniting scene in Volterra, Italy!!!!! I can’t wait to see the first scene from the movie tomorrow night during the MTV Music Awards.

whoah mama that is one steamy looking kiss!
im so happy that on screen they can handle whatever they may want to do offscreen. cause this kiss is hot!

But that’s not OK o.O Bella and Edward doesn’t kiss each other until Bella wakes up at her bed in Forks again…

They look cute together. If she isn’t hitting that body…..she should be! What a job.

karley marie :) @ 05/28/2009 at 5:51 pm

ahhhh thats the scene whe nthey’re in italy and edward was going to show everyone at the festival his sparkling abilities :) lol…i cant wait!!!

Yummy! I’m 36 and he soooo does it for me!

hot hot and hot. so good looking man. adorable. big future star.

Awesome pictures!! Rob and Kristen should be together. They would make an adorable couple..but Oh Well.

New moon better be alot more better than the first movie, the first movie sucked and so did the acting

megluvstwilight @ 05/29/2009 at 10:12 pm

ur right he isnt hot or cute he is drop dead sexy and he fits the role as edward so well mostly cause of the cheimestry him and kristen have they would make a great cuople

megluvstwilight @ 05/29/2009 at 10:12 pm

why does he have dots all over him??

MELISSA89 @ 05/31/2009 at 2:28 pm

waoooooo is wonderful astonishing TO may not be enough. W NEW MOON

How come no one ever ask Robert how does it feel to kiss Kristen? I would like to know that. Can the next interviewer ask him because alot of my male friends are crazy over Kristen and wish they could kiss her. I think this is the only Hollywood unattached couple who has fans(mind you of all ages and walk of lives) all over the world who would give their blessings and cry for them if they decide to get married in the end. However, knowing Kristen and Robert the more we encourage the more they would try to do the reverse. But honestly people, I have not seen this kind of excitement since Lady Diana and Prince Charles! Go Robsten.

OMFG!
I can’t wait until the movie!
THERE ARE MORE TWILIGHT/NEW MOON PICS ON THE TWILIGHT PAGE
-THEY ARE HOT

So are they dating or what? I’m confused.

I loved Twilight cant wait till November when NewMoon comes out. Rob and Kistin look so good together on screen and off. They should so hook up. He is a hottie and so is that kiss.

WTF? i can tell new moon is gonna be a big crap. they’re changing the story. damn

Oh my God tah so Hot and Sexy, but give a look at the face he doing tah … naum dah pra qa opinion Kristen tah kissing wrong?

I was in Montepulciano! was fantastic.

I was in Montepulciano. Was fantastic!

Jaida Alexander @ 06/14/2009 at 7:25 pm

In the magazine it said they were kissing on AND OFF set. The director said cut but the pretended not to hear him and kept kissing. Even after the Mtv movie awards they went to dinner and rob was holding kristen’s hand on his lap. He gave her a goodbye kiss b4 going home. In italy kristen confessed her feelings for rob and said she felt hurt when she say pictures of him with some other girl and she said “you should only have eyes for me.” And Kristens been avoiding her boyfriend (from skyhigh) not answering phone calls or texting him back, leaving him in the dark. All of what I just typed is what I read in a magazine with this picture. I just summarized it.

oh my god!! can’t wait for new moon!

robert is hot and i think kristen should be kissing him i think he deiseves me im weih better looking than her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!I have waited for these pics 4 like ever!!!!!Robert Pattinson is sooo HOT!!!!!!Him and Kristen are like a perfect couple!!!!heehee!!Can’t wait 2 c New Moon!!!Loved twilight but it sucked compared 2 the book!!It still my fav. movie though!!

omg i LOVE robert pattinson he is ALL MINEZ i am in luv with him but on the other hand the kiss is hot i wish that i were Bella at that moment

you siete grando
by sara da italy

Were can I get piece of him?!?!?!?!?!?!
he’s so friking hot!

OMG!!!!!! if i was kristen i would b sooooooooo happy that i got to kiss rob, more then once by the way… i kant wait till november…… rob is f***ing SEXY

FANS FUM S.A @ 06/27/2009 at 4:44 am

OMG……………………………….

ROB PATTINSON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!

SO SWI KRITEN BUT I HAVE 2 TEL U DAT I ENVY U SO MUCH

Y CANT I BE GETTN PAID 2 SMOOCH R.P

BUT ANYWAY I KNOW ITLL NEVA HAPPN SO HOPE U 2 GET TOGETHER

ROB CRAZY @ 06/27/2009 at 4:51 am

IS DIS A NIGHTMARE!!

R.P AND K.S ARE A NO GO

THEY SHULD NOT EVEN HAVE MET

LOOK HW DESPERATE SHE LUKS!! JUST 2 GET ROBS LIPS ON HERS

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS

HE IS MINE N IM SO SWI IF URL HAD UR EYES ON HIM BUT HE IS TAKEN!!!

DA.............. @ 06/27/2009 at 4:55 am

HEY GUYS IM SWI 2 HAVE 2 ADMIT BUT I DINK ROB PATTINSON AND KRIS STEWART MAKE A FAB COUPLE

N BTW ROB PLZ PROPOSE TO HER B4 SHE SLIPS THRO UR FINGERS

Edward is so smexxy!!! Kristen Stewart is soooooo lucky i can just tell this movie is gonna be hott!!! I must say jacob is my idol n edward is the stuff i mean he is just burnin hott!!!

they fit 2gethr……cute………….u kno the whole cast smokes like hell!…………………o wel….not my problem

beautıful. I love you Robert. I love you Kristen

there are more pics on youtube, more and more pics of them kissing! i can’t wait for new moon………

OOOHHHH HE IS SOOOOOO HOT AND SEXY

Maravilhoso Robert Thomas Pattinson (L)
eu ainda caso com ele =D
sou completamente apx por ele **

Bem que poderia ser eu ai, beijando o Robert.♥

their babies will defintly sparkle x

Oh mi gOod!
this so berry beautifull!!
I liked }robert., it´s sexxy!!!
.O

cool kitty @ 09/02/2009 at 1:03 am

OMG! I absolutly LOVE the Twilight saga and right now i’m reading Eclipse (for the second time). LOLZ! I hope the celebs go online and look what we fans type. LOLZ :P
Oh and I have to tell you guys something…
Theres this guy at school right,
and
me and my friends
go up to him and say “do you like Robert Patinson?” and he said “Who the hell is that guy? I don’t even know him!” and once he said that, me and my friends mouths just dropped right opened, gobsmacked! Then, once our mouthes were closed, we just went up to him and smaked him silly! LITERALLY!
OMG and I really rekon Robert Patz and Kristen Stewart make

Bella Smith @ 09/25/2009 at 7:37 am

i think tht rob is the hottest guy in the world. and i think tht rob and kristen make a really great couple. go rob and kriten.

edward you’re soooo hot ! ;D i love you both , can’t wait 2 see new moon as soon as possible …. !!! ;DDD

kezina rai @ 10/15/2009 at 9:43 am

woohh!!!! i lub robert…he iz the “sexiest man alive”….they both luk gr8..and i m dyin to watch new moon

twilight was fasinating, robert is really handsome and he looks stunning in the movie,, looking forward for his new release

oh que pareja tan beatifull

jesus, maria y su burrito!!!!!…..este chico es delicioso!

NO LEAN ESTO PORFAVOR YO POR LEERLO TAMBIÉNME SENTI OBLIGADA A PEGARLO
NO LO LEAN
NO LO LEAN
NO LO LEAN
NO LO LEAN
GRACIAS A LOS QUE NO LO LEYERON!!
hace una semana (2 de junio) una chica llamada alejandra
se suicido debido a problemas de divorcio y violacion
segun los registros a causa de un disparo de pistola
3 dias despues fue hallada sin dedos lengua organos ni piernas
se dice que el violdador que abuso de ella se los corto
ahora alejandra busca venganza si NO copias y pegas esto en
5 chismes alejandra aparecera junto a tu cama ensangrentada y
te hara lo que le hicieron
COPIA Y PEGA POR TU PROPIO BIEN!!

that us sooooooooooooo cute!i just love it!

Why did u kiss her Robert u cud have kissed me. I m more beautiful dan her. I hate that ass of a kristin.

esperanza luviano de la r @ 12/17/2009 at 5:14 pm

me gusta las fotos robert y kriten son una pareja ideal

i love u robert soooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhh my name is janifer muslim

o robert pattinson einai kouklos manari kai polu hot

hi.i love you robert pattinson and kristen stewart.bye.good night.

i wish i would be kristen!OMG she’s so lucky i wish i could kiss him!

je suis trop fan de Robert Pattinson il est trop mignon

j’adore Robert Pattinson
il est trop mignon

Thank you for this post. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something speciel. You clearly know what you are doing, youve covered so many bases.best regards