Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: 'New Moon' Kiss!

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: 'New Moon' Kiss!

Robert Pattinson goes shirtless while shooting a steamy kissing scene with co-star Kristen Stewart on the set of The Twilight Saga: New Moon in Montepulciano, Italy on Wednesday afternoon (May 27).

The on-screen couple swapped spit as they shot their kissing scene multiple times to get it right. Anyone know why Rob has black dots all over him? Is it for the ‘dazzle’ special effects???

Kristen, Robert and costar Taylor Lautner will be presenting an exclusive New Moon clip at the MTV Movie Awards THIS Sunday (May 31).

robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 01
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 02
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 03
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 04
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 05
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 06
robert pattinson kristen stewart new moon kiss 07

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All
ROB CRAZY @ 06/27/2009 at 4:51 am

IS DIS A NIGHTMARE!!

R.P AND K.S ARE A NO GO

THEY SHULD NOT EVEN HAVE MET

LOOK HW DESPERATE SHE LUKS!! JUST 2 GET ROBS LIPS ON HERS

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS

HE IS MINE N IM SO SWI IF URL HAD UR EYES ON HIM BUT HE IS TAKEN!!!

DA.............. @ 06/27/2009 at 4:55 am

HEY GUYS IM SWI 2 HAVE 2 ADMIT BUT I DINK ROB PATTINSON AND KRIS STEWART MAKE A FAB COUPLE

N BTW ROB PLZ PROPOSE TO HER B4 SHE SLIPS THRO UR FINGERS

Edward is so smexxy!!! Kristen Stewart is soooooo lucky i can just tell this movie is gonna be hott!!! I must say jacob is my idol n edward is the stuff i mean he is just burnin hott!!!

they fit 2gethr……cute………….u kno the whole cast smokes like hell!…………………o wel….not my problem

beautıful. I love you Robert. I love you Kristen

there are more pics on youtube, more and more pics of them kissing! i can’t wait for new moon………

OOOHHHH HE IS SOOOOOO HOT AND SEXY

Maravilhoso Robert Thomas Pattinson (L)
eu ainda caso com ele =D
sou completamente apx por ele **

Bem que poderia ser eu ai, beijando o Robert.♥

their babies will defintly sparkle x

Oh mi gOod!
this so berry beautifull!!
I liked }robert., it´s sexxy!!!
.O

cool kitty @ 09/02/2009 at 1:03 am

OMG! I absolutly LOVE the Twilight saga and right now i’m reading Eclipse (for the second time). LOLZ! I hope the celebs go online and look what we fans type. LOLZ :P
Oh and I have to tell you guys something…
Theres this guy at school right,
and
me and my friends
go up to him and say “do you like Robert Patinson?” and he said “Who the hell is that guy? I don’t even know him!” and once he said that, me and my friends mouths just dropped right opened, gobsmacked! Then, once our mouthes were closed, we just went up to him and smaked him silly! LITERALLY!
OMG and I really rekon Robert Patz and Kristen Stewart make

Bella Smith @ 09/25/2009 at 7:37 am

i think tht rob is the hottest guy in the world. and i think tht rob and kristen make a really great couple. go rob and kriten.

edward you’re soooo hot ! ;D i love you both , can’t wait 2 see new moon as soon as possible …. !!! ;DDD

kezina rai @ 10/15/2009 at 9:43 am

woohh!!!! i lub robert…he iz the “sexiest man alive”….they both luk gr8..and i m dyin to watch new moon

twilight was fasinating, robert is really handsome and he looks stunning in the movie,, looking forward for his new release

oh que pareja tan beatifull

jesus, maria y su burrito!!!!!…..este chico es delicioso!

NO LEAN ESTO PORFAVOR YO POR LEERLO TAMBIÉNME SENTI OBLIGADA A PEGARLO
NO LO LEAN
NO LO LEAN
NO LO LEAN
NO LO LEAN
GRACIAS A LOS QUE NO LO LEYERON!!
hace una semana (2 de junio) una chica llamada alejandra
se suicido debido a problemas de divorcio y violacion
segun los registros a causa de un disparo de pistola
3 dias despues fue hallada sin dedos lengua organos ni piernas
se dice que el violdador que abuso de ella se los corto
ahora alejandra busca venganza si NO copias y pegas esto en
5 chismes alejandra aparecera junto a tu cama ensangrentada y
te hara lo que le hicieron
COPIA Y PEGA POR TU PROPIO BIEN!!

that us sooooooooooooo cute!i just love it!

Why did u kiss her Robert u cud have kissed me. I m more beautiful dan her. I hate that ass of a kristin.

esperanza luviano de la r @ 12/17/2009 at 5:14 pm

me gusta las fotos robert y kriten son una pareja ideal

i love u robert soooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhh my name is janifer muslim

o robert pattinson einai kouklos manari kai polu hot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All