Audrina Patridge: Chris Pine > Justin Bobby

Audrina Patridge: Chris Pine > Justin Bobby

Chris Pine keeps his head down as he walks with a friend in Los Angeles on Wednesday (May 27).

His latest rumored hook-up, The Hills star Audrina Patridge, only had nice things to say about the 28-year-old Star Trek stud.

Earlier this morning, Audrina was on On Air With Ryan Seacrest and agreed that Chris is a very good-looking man but stayed mum on the status of her relationship with him: “My lips are sealed.”

Ms. Patridge continued, “ANY guy is an upgrade from [my ex-boyfriend Justin "Bobby" Bresica]. I’ve learned so much since that relationship.”

Last week, Audrina and Chris were spotted having a drink together.

10+ pictures inside of better-than-Justin-Bobby Chris Pine

• Columbus Short was patriotic during his arrest- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer of Sylvester Stallone's new film Reach Me- Gossip Cop
  • Forever In Your Mind serenades a fan on July 4th - Just Jared Jr
  • See twenty awesome moments from Forrest Gump - Entertainment Weekly
  • Jimmy Kimmel dances to Sia's 'Chandelier'- Huffington Post
  • Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP focuses on food trucks- Lainey Gossip
  • Nicole Brown Simpson's dad Louis Brown Jr. has passed away at the age of 90- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Rachelle Leah shows off her amazing bikini body in Las Vegas- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

NO, NO, NO!!!
She HAS got to be using his name for publicity. Yup, his hotness is slowly deteriating…

she is rapidly becoming the **** of L.A

Oh dear god, ANY celebrity dating a reality star should be automatically be put into rehab!

Chris Pine knows plaid works for him. He’s always wearing plaid shorts. Smart guy, when you find something that makes you look good, why not get more of it.

Babydoll♄ @ 05/28/2009 at 3:18 pm

I can’t understand why a talented actor would go out with some reality star.If this goes on for much longer, he won’t be taken seriously and can kiss his career goodbye.

xoxo

“It’s not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on”

No, Chris, no :(

I love his clothes! He is too hot for her.

@JB:

I love his clothes and sunglasses too. He dresses well.

He can do so much better than her. Audrina has too much baggage, plus she is not bright and does not have good judgement or self respect. The reason we think he is too good for her is b/c how she has portrayed herself on the hills and her lack of self respect for herself.

A lesson to all girls don’t be like Audrina.

Soundbyte @ 05/28/2009 at 3:31 pm

Hey Chris, your buttons are about to pop. WTF he’s an upgrade from her last BF. Makes him sound like an option to something. Yes, I’d like to upgrade please. Not a great choice of words I guess and by the way, which lips are sealed.

@Soundbyte:

“by the way, which lips are sealed”

Oh God, that is a dirty thing to say. Puts bad thoughts in my head. I would’ve never thought of that. Thanks Soundbyte, for putting that in my head, I didn’t want to.

oogabooga @ 05/28/2009 at 3:43 pm

In the interview she DISMISSES the idea by saying everyone she is pictured with she is dating (including her brother) and states “we’ll see who I’m dating next week”. She also denies having been at his apartment saying they used pictures of her walking somewhere to make it up.

That said she is clealy a famewhore trying to ring this gossip for anything its worth and if I were Chris I’d steer clear of this std ridden tramp.

boo I disapprove! Chris shouldn’t get with that fake

she’s so gross. haha, for her anybody is an upgrade. for anybody else, she’s SUCH a downgrade. how unfortunate if this crap is true :(

i gotta complement audrina
i dont no how some1 irrelevant like her got this star trek guy, who’s probably gonna do not so bad 2 come
her cluelessness, her ceiling eyes, and even her fake tits r a ton off 2 me(mostly because they look bad)

goslingtwilightlover @ 05/28/2009 at 6:37 pm

NOOOOO CHRIS!!!! If this rumor is true you in my eyes because less hot.

goslingtwilightlover @ 05/28/2009 at 6:38 pm

NOOOOO CHRIS!!!! If this rumor is true you just became less hot.

I used to think Audrina was beautiful but now with her fake chest and pounds of makeup – she looks gross. Not to mention she has absolutely NOTHING intelligent to say, even in casual conversation. I also saw a clip of her first major movie rule in the Deep Blue Sea 2 (which went straight to DVD…for good reason) and she reeeked! She can’t act for beans.

Dread not @ 05/28/2009 at 6:40 pm

Audrina branded him a “nice man” and said “her lips are sealed” about the status of their relationship. When did, Audrina slam down the jar with Chris’s balls in it, on Seacrest’s console?

urgh how can such a hot hot guy go for her, i mean cmon.

he’ll always be amazing in my eyes, but he needs better taste in women.

Soundbyte @ 05/28/2009 at 7:51 pm

Okay I listened to the interview and it was like OMG so damn gushy. She sounded like an immature teenager. There are so many ways to look at this. Are they seriously dating or is this just a booty call? Was here evasiveness because she was trying to hide the fact she is dating Chris or was it cover up the fact that she is just using this whole thing for more publicity. Chris is on the rebound so he may be a little vulnerable right now and anything may look good to him. What proof is there that they are dating or together or whatever — well there is that pic of her supposedly coming out of his apartment building and also the one where they are at the Red Lion. Does that prove anything? The paps have been camping out by Chris’ apartment, they’ve followed him for coffee runs, when he goes to the gym, out for a walk, reads a newspaper, etc. With their keen focus on him, then why aren’t we seeing more pics of Audrina and Chris together. It’s been said they text alot — big deal — so do all of us. Does texting make a relationship — hardly. Anyone else still baffled by all of this. They seem so different and though it’s been said that differences attract, this one really stretches it. He drives a Honda, she I believe a Mercedes. She lives in a mansion, he in a simple apartment. She delights in all the attention and by the looks of Mr. Pine in the paps pics, he’s not too fond of it all. He wears a small selection of clothes; she has a wardrobe. He is very talented — I’m not so sure about her.
So as the saga keeps us on the edge of our seats, all I can say is stay tuned for the next developing episode. We’ll be right back after these reality messages.

Damn I’ve had way to much caffeine.

Yep a man will always be a man. As soon as the ***** is ON the brain goes OFF. I don’t give a eff about his dating life just think that it actually kind of sad for his ex Beau G., she seems intelligent and now the rebound is just as dumb as a foot, and by the way I’m not a hater but I’ll be scare to even kiss this girl.

@Soundbyte:

Well said indeed.

I so want my loins to be tickled by his facial hair. God damnit he’s hot

He was in my fave movie of all times – Just My Luck – what an actor! He is the Lawrence Olivier of our time. That’s why he got a girl that has teeths.

Thank you Jared for the photos. I hope this is just a rumour . I just love Chris … he’s so DREAMY. I swoon everytime I see him. But ladies, lets face it at the end of the day he’s still a man.Men rarely think with their brains anymore.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All