Nick Zano is Shirtless, New Bicep Tattoo

Nick Zano is Shirtless, New Bicep Tattoo

Haylie Duff and shirtless boyfriend Nick Zano talk their dog, a rescued Yorkie named Jack, for a walk through Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles on Wednesday (May 27).

The 31-year-old actor/producer shows off his buff bod and a new tattoo on his right bicep. Nick‘s new ink says “Rosiemarie” in script and then underneath that, the Roman numerals I, II and III.

10+ picturse inside of shirtless Nick Zano and girlfriend Haylie Duff

nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 01
nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 02
nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 03
nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 04
nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 05
nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 06
nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 07
nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 08
nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 09
nick zano shirtless bicep tattoo 10

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

LolaSvelt @ 05/28/2009 at 2:05 pm

So did Haylie have surgery on her nose and chin like the reports are saying.

WHO THE HELL…?

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/28/2009 at 2:21 pm

who & who?!?

he lost his abs

A stylist who used to work on his show with Amanda Bynes swears this guy has a 10″ d-o-n-g. Let’s see it!

Nick Zano is so damn sexy.

Going all the time with my arms up so that in case the
People had not realized the tattoo …

parker210 @ 05/28/2009 at 5:17 pm

He’s hot. Nice pics!

He’s no Robert Pattinson in the looks department, that’s for sure! However, Haylie Duff is rather homely looking herself, so it’s par for the course.

Thank you, Jared. You always have the best pictures. This entry made my day.

goslingtwilightlover @ 05/28/2009 at 6:39 pm

What happened to him??? He was soo hot on what i like about you.

Realme2008 @ 05/28/2009 at 8:04 pm

“He’s no Robert Pattinson in the looks department”- Uh, that’s a good thing Robert is ugly as *ell.

They “talk” their dog for a walk? Really, Jared?

These here ain’t no celebrites. They all live in my trailer park. He must not be ables to afford a shirt cuz he ain’t never wears one. And she just so purty – reminds me of myself when I used to wax my lip and have teeth. By the way – that dog costs more than all my posessions. Dayum.

christine @ 05/28/2009 at 9:57 pm

HE WAS HOT IN “WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU”

what’s he doing with the horseface Hayley Duff?

He makes 30 look bad.

ew, that’s not a flattering picture for any of them. anyway, in my book, they’re ranked just above The Hills people. so i like prefer them…

I love Nick but better with Amanda Bynes! I’d like to know what the new tat means though! Don’t like the facial hair! All I can say is “He could eat crackers…”

Am I the only one who thinks he is getting fat? Give him a couple of years and he will never dare to walk around shirtless anymore

LOL :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

what it mean??? Rosemarie???