Caleb Followill & Lily Aldridge: Petrossian People

Caleb Followill & Lily Aldridge: Petrossian People

Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill eats an early dinner with his girlfriend, model Lily Aldridge, at Petrossian restaurant in West Hollywood on Friday (May 29).

On Sunday night, KoL will perform live at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards for the first time ever, treating viewers to their rock anthem “Use Somebody” from their hit album Only By The Night. In addition, Eminem will take to the stage to perform music from his new album Relapse.

15+ pictures inside of Petrossian people Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridge

caleb followill lily aldridge petrossian 16
caleb followill lily aldridge petrossian 17

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Caleb Followill, Kings of Leon, Lily Aldridge

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I love Kings of Leon.. amazing band.. and is girlfriend is really naturally beautiful..

idk this group.. can someone tell me good songs about them so i can download them pls=)?

im seeing them live in germany in june!! :D

waterhouse @ 05/29/2009 at 10:15 pm

sex on fire : use somebody : notion : revelry…for example, thats their new stuff

i love kings of leon!! caleb is so hot! :) im jealous of lily! but they look cute together!

rolling stone has that great story they did of them. yay kol. can’t wait for the new record, and i wish these guys many successes. lol. i remember when people used to laugh at them and thought they couldn’t make it. w/e. good musicians with passion for their art always win in the end. love em. don’t speed up the song at the awards.

nadine, you took the works right of my mouth, Caleb eyes make me melt and she is naturally pretty , they look good together.

Like this band, so over this hipster sh**.

damn he’s cute.

Katharina @ 05/30/2009 at 7:24 am

I usually don’t visit these kind of sites because I think that the kind of photos that are posted on them are so invasive. Magazines with photos of people that are seen upon as famous for what ever reason are just as bad. I don’t want to know what a musician eats for lunch, I don’t want to know where he buys his cereal, I don’t want to know if he drives a blue or black car. All I really care about is that every musician, actor and writer does his or her job and does it well. When is this celebrity obsession ever going to end?

Plus, Caleb Followill is a musician, not a typical “celebrity”. You guys may call me a hypocrite since I came to this type of site, but I heard from a friend that a site had for a second time posted paparazzo pics of our fave musician. Stop buying photos of famous people and stop visiting sites like this. Let them slowly die.

Let people in the spotlight live their lives in peace and enjoy their body of work instead!

@waterhouse:
Listen to the whole of because of the times and of course stuff like ‘King of the rodeo, soft, milk, genius, four kicks, joe’s head….I could go on and on…just buy all their albums.

Use somebody is so annoying song, KOL are overrated. music today in general is very very bad.

He looks really bored and she looks boring (no different from any other generic looking, wannabe hipster in LA – of which there are thousands). Judging from the uninterested look on his face, I can imagine her conversation was less than enthralling but then she’s a “model” so it’s not surprising.

He looks like he knows the pap are watching.

Irish Girl @ 05/30/2009 at 10:58 am

Can’t wait to see them in September!

They look so bored together. The old “you are a rock star” and I am a “model” so we should be together. LOL. Will it last? NO. KOL are ok so she figures – hey the guy has $$$ and I am no Giselle so I have to hook-up with this hick while the cash flows.

oh god. i love KOL but seeing them on JJ means they are getting waayyy too mainstream now for sure. :(

How do the ugly girls get to be models? He can do much better.

no comment @ 05/30/2009 at 4:53 pm

good looking couple

She’s a Monet. She has shark’s teeth (slope inwards) with gaps and no matter how trendy two-tone color is, that hair looks dry and over-proccessed. She needs to stop doing the glorified groupie thing, get off the frickin’ tour bus for once, get a full-time career and make a name for herself off of her own back. She’s become more well known for who she sleeps with than for any modelling work she’s done. Not classy.

cooooookie @ 05/30/2009 at 5:49 pm

I don’t like her. She seems to like to ride on his coattails while he buys her nice gifts and takes her to beautiful places around the world. I would love caleb ten times more if he wasn’t dating a “model”. It’s so cliche. I honestly don’t know why a good solid guy would want to date a model anyway, they’re all the same and they’ve literally all got the same mindset. Good for nathan for dating Jessie baylin. She seems sweet.

cooooookie @ 05/30/2009 at 5:52 pm

goddddd his eyes are intoxicating. And to all the people making quick judgments about KOL’s music: listen to EVERYTHING thoroughly. At first I thought they were pretty mundane, but you’ve got to just sit there and listen. “Manhatten”, “Fans”, “Cold Desert”, “The Bucket” really got me.

cooooookie @ 05/30/2009 at 6:23 pm

I remember seeing her in Teenvogue some years ago when she was only 18 with Caroline D’Amore. I thought Lily was kind of ugly, to be honest. She seems to have gotten a little prettier.

oh god i wonder if the paps are gonna start following the rest of the band. hehe, caleb looks like he knows they’re watching.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All