Leonardo DiCaprio Navigates NYC

Leonardo DiCaprio Navigates NYC

Leonardo DiCaprio checks out his phone as he walks around on a rainy day in New York City on Thursday (May 28).

The 34-year-old actor has been rumored to play Frank Sinatra in a big screen blockbuster about the crooner, if he can learn to sing. He has hired a vocal coach to win him the part in Martin Scorsese’s proposed movie, The Sun reported.

Leo has hired a top vocal coach to get him sounding like Sinatra. He is a massive fan of the singer and has always wanted to play him. He would be sick to miss out on the leading role because his singing wasn’t up to scratch,” a source said. “He is now in intensive vocal coaching lessons to replicate Sinatra‘s distinctive style.”

leonardo dicaprio navigates nyc 01
leonardo dicaprio navigates nyc 02
leonardo dicaprio navigates nyc 03
leonardo dicaprio navigates nyc 04
leonardo dicaprio navigates nyc 05
leonardo dicaprio navigates nyc 06

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

Simply the best!!!!!!

Pattycake @ 05/29/2009 at 7:14 am

As great as the voice challenge would be…let’s face it, there is dubbing, his stature could be a deal breaker. Francis Albert was bone thin in his 20′s and 30′s. How would Leo do that?

dough dough @ 05/29/2009 at 7:15 am

He wasn’t that good singer few years back – via youtube:

random…. i think Wentworth Miller is better to play as Sinatra since he has an awesome voice :-)

Leo is the bessssssssst!))

actor everrrrrr

Babydoll♥ @ 05/29/2009 at 7:58 am

I’ll be furious if he gets the part of Frank Sinatra.Why don’t they go to New Jersey and pick an unknown Italian kid? I think that would be a good idea.

xoxo

“It’s not true i had nothing on, i had the radio on”

looks like he have slimed down a little

The sad part is that he is the perfect actor for the role. (I say this cuz I don’t like him…)

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Hope he will get the role .

He was with Adam Brody in some bar the other night

he looks pissed……………….. :(

Always love seeing new pix of Leo !

Heart of Glass @ 05/29/2009 at 10:30 am

Finally a new Leo thread… thanks Jared :)

he looks mad, i hope that everything is ok with him………. :)

Thank You JARED!!!!! He looks sexy,sexy…and he’ll not play Sinatra.Its just romours.
Where Barrrrrh, Jared??

some foto??.He’s permit this!!
Leo give us some foto of him like a ”GIFT”. Like–”are you miss me??OK, look at me”’ Fuuuck you Leonardo DiCaprio!!!!.
YOU’RE HYPOCRITE!!!!!!. I was waiting you foto 2 weeks and now i dont want to see you!!!!!!.Maybe you loos one fan as me but my comment will read a lot of ppl.
I HATE YOU NOW!!. HYPOCRITE.!!!!!!

Heart of Glass @ 05/29/2009 at 11:52 am

@17 what the hell are you talking about? are you on drugs ??

………………………….

Thanks #19 for that insightful comment.

Heart of Glass @ 05/29/2009 at 12:47 pm

i know, what is up with this (…….), what does this(……..) mean???so annoying..

Hypocrite, you’ve totally lost it!
How dare he being photographed now when you were waiting for photos 2 weeks ago? The world is so bloody cruel! Ay me! hah!

Leo looks gorgeous and not mad, just pensive. Beautiful, as he can’t be otherwise. Love you, Leo! *hugs*

Leo looks like a chipmunk. Ugly, fat and has no fashion sense.He has the worst bone structure in his face I have seen. Thank goodness he has some money and talent, because the mere sight of him makes my skin crawl.

Hi Scott Davis, sd, mr. d, jaye, jennifer86, now “francis” – still back to make more insults to the handsome Leo? How’s your teeny peenie? Say hi to it if you can find it. Leo is still hotter than you.

Heart of Glass @ 05/29/2009 at 1:32 pm

i see that the crazies have forgotten to take their medications today…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All