Christina Aguilera is a Stephen Webster Woman

Christina Aguilera is a Stephen Webster Woman

Christina Aguilera hosts the 2009 collection launch for jeweler Stephen Webster at TAO night club inside the Venetian Resort Casino in Las Vegas on Friday (May 29).

The 28-year-old songstress has always been a fan of Stephen Webster‘s jewelry.

“As a fellow artist, I’m always inspired by the jewelry Stephen creates each season,” Christina has said. “I’m in awe of the intricacies of his designs, and while each collection evolves from the last, he always stays true to his signature glam-rock style.”

10+ pictures inside of Christina Aguilera hosting the Bombay Sapphire-sponsored event for Stephen Webster

christina aguilera stephen webster 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Irish Girl @ 05/30/2009 at 10:59 am

Too much make-up.

The ring on her hand is amazing, very beautiful piece of art. Although I’m a huge fan of Christina, I think her make-up here is just awful or maybe it’s too much, but it doesn’t look good!

The ring on her hand it’s amazing, what a beautiful piece of art. Although I’m a huge fan of Christina, I must say that her make-up doesn’t look good at all!

yup, way too much makeup.

she need to chill out with the makeup.

I see Christina is still piling the make up on
Why does she likes drag queen look so much?

cutiemcfreckles @ 05/30/2009 at 11:11 am

she is such a drag queen

Christina has an ‘ugly complex’, hence all the slap she tortures her face with. I admire how she’s settled down to family life though.

Oh, the jewelry looks tacky and cheap. Sorry, Stephen Webster.

love her, no matter what

she’s so beautiful, but bad make up

did she sing there?
i miss her

she’s the most powerful female singer in the industy.Britbrit is over,Mariah Carey is a joke,Beyonce just used her man Jay-Z.
Go!Xtina,luv U!

Too much make-up as always. But dress, shoes and jewelry are great.

i love her <3

I can’t believe this chick is only 28. She looks like a worked over, used up 45 year old Tranny.

love me some christina

She uses so much make-up because she is UGLY. And SHE KNOWS IT!!!!

I don’t care about her makeup, she looks great! Love her, can’t wait for her new album!

Still unattractive.

Why must she wear soooo much makeup? UGH.

she looks like a tranny or marilyn manson…

Too bad bad makeup. Her legs are scary looking.

i think her make-up isnt so bad, she should only change her eyeshadow
i like her hair though its the best she had since her comeback

SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL, GOSHH! AMAZING DIVA, REALY SUPER GREAT! I LOVE YOU DEAR XTINA, YOU’RE THE BEST!!!
F*CK THE HATERS!!! KISS OUR AS*ES!!!

Those bangs are not working for her at all. They blend right into her face. Looks weird.

ugh…did a clown apply your make up?

black beauty @ 05/30/2009 at 3:13 pm

i love christina but idk why the public is just not interested in her.

Why no wedding rings, xtina?

dontcare.. @ 05/30/2009 at 4:10 pm

she’s going through what almost everyone goes through, she’s alittle uncomfortable after giving birth with her body changing that she over compensates with alot of make-up. Sheesh, give the girl a break! There are worse things in life than her wearing too much make-up. Right here she looks really good. I do think though that she needs to change up her hair.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A STINKY OLD HAG

“As a fellow artist”. . . Hahaha!! Oh Brother.
She is nothing but a two bit cookie cutter pop tart.
This stupid old woman needs to look up the word “artist”
She will see she is NOT one.

Eww! Is she still around?
Good Lord! How old is that woman? I thought her and Brittney were about the same age?!
Time has not been nice to this woman

LOL!
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS FROM A 80′S SHOW LIKE “DYNASTY” A LA JOAN COLLINS
ONE WORD, CHEAP

THATSNOTMYNAME @ 05/30/2009 at 5:01 pm

WHENEVER I SEE HER I JUST WANT TO SLAP THE UGLY OFF HER FACE!!!
I CAN’T STAND THIS B!TCH.

No talent wannabe trash

Ugh!
She looks like her feet would just reek.
she just looks like a smelly un clean person to me.
she is gross

OMFG she looks beyond horrible…. just ewwww

she’s great!

She looks like bloody Miss. Piggy !
blah

SHE ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE A DRAG QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewww FUGLY TRANNY!!!

she used to be really pretty .. I think it’s the hair .. she’s always wearing red lipstick now, should try something new

She is so OVER!
nobody cares what or who she is doing.

weird bangs n too much makeup

she looks pretty and all, but she is naturally pretty, and doesn’t need all the make-up :/ but i love her though, she is amazing.

Floydette @ 05/31/2009 at 9:31 am

she’s perfect .
You all are jealous because you are dying behind your computer.

she is very beautiful and looks good to me. You guys, american ppl are so attracted the same type of girl so borring to see the same faces everytime, same make up, … at last someone trying new things ..

we guys from europe dont care about the make up she expresses good energies and that is what truely matters !!!

a Fan from Paris

I AM From Europe
And I think this woman is cheep American trash
so borring with way too much make up, … She trys old out of date things, She is always behind the times .
she will never have the fame she thinks she has.

@qboy: ——-qboy , The only thing you prove is that you have bad taste in “women” Im from europe as well and I think this person is hideous!
So don’t speak for all of us with your “taste” in cheap men looking women

Damnnnnnnnnnnn, way too much makeup!

You folks need to get a life…Christina as rich as she is…she can look any damn way she wants too! Shes’ happy in her marriage and her Mommy mode, PLUS her career as never been hotter…So ALL you doubters why don’t you go judge Brittney or Madonna or someone else for a while!!!!!!