Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry: Family Feast

Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry: Family Feast

Halle Berry grabs breakfast at Griddle Cafe with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and 1-year-old daughter Nahla before stopping by Aahs for some quick shopping in Los Angeles on Saturday (May 30).

The 42-year-old actress has shared how being pregnant with her daughter Nahla was a joy because it put a lot of media pressure off her figure.

At the Palm Springs International Film Festival last year she said, “It was the first red carpet that I’ve really walked down where I didn’t have to think about holding in my stomach. It’s the first time I’ve been to an awards show where they served a meal and I actually ate it. I was eating off everybody else’s plate and that felt very liberating and good.”

10+ pictures inside of Halle, Gabriel, and baby Nahla out and about in Los Angeles…

halle berry family feast01
halle berry family feast11
halle berry family feast12
halle berry family feast13

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
miley cyrus supporter @ 05/30/2009 at 5:02 pm

SUSAN BOYLE DIDNT WIN BRITAINS GOT TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL RANDOM

seriously Nahla is going to be a supermodel when she grows up. There is nothing wrong with her, she is just so beautiful im jealous.

Christina @ 05/30/2009 at 5:15 pm

He looks like her slaveboy!lol The 2 kids look like brother and sister. What kind of weird outfit does she have on her? not cute.

Oh my Gosh, Nahla is the most beautiful one year old ever. GORGEOUS. Halle Berry is really good-looking for a woman that age and I love her daily style. She has a cool way of dressing (including the accessories). Beautiful woman. I think she looks better with long hair (never got it why such a gorgeous woman would wear this tiny little pixie haircut a decade ago) but this haircut is wayy better than her short cut she had some weeks ago with the highlights eww. Dark is better. Oh my Goodness, Halle is so lucky to have Gabriel. He’s so HOT. They have the most beautiful baby. Nahla is a BEAUTY little goddess. <3 They’re all so gorgeous.

She is huuuge 1 year old.

he is so hot

Why is he always wearing a hat like he’s hiding…………… always walking 5 feet ahead? Don’t want to be seen with them?

Nahla is soooo frickin cute!! As a grown up, she’s seriously gonna be one hell of a beautiful woman!! Just like her mother! Btw, short hair relly suits Halle! Not many can pull it off, but Halle really does!

Her kid looks like Michael Ealy. The little boy could be her twin brother wow.

boo(real) @ 05/30/2009 at 5:39 pm

Nahla is a cutie. She looks more light-skinned black than white. With the combined genes of Halle and Gabriel…WOW

Fiona, he never seems to be all that happy to be with her. Can’t say it’s the paparazzi all the time.

Heart of Glass @ 05/30/2009 at 5:46 pm

she’s a beautiful little girl…

Christina @ 05/30/2009 at 5:47 pm

@ Boo

You’re right, as she gets older she does look more black. Halle’s daddy passed on strong genes! Nicole’s Richie’s daughter has some strong ones too. One drop rules!

wow she’s so pretty. lol got all the good genes

It’s too bad she had to feel that way as I’m sure most celebrities or models have to. I’m happy she was finally able to go out and just enjoy the event without worries:) Halle is super beautiful as well as her daughter.

boo(real) @ 05/30/2009 at 5:55 pm

black and asian genes are STRONG! look at jon and kate’s children…every one of them have that dominate asian gene!

Everytime there is a post about Halle and her daughter it’s always about race my god ppl get over it who cares what genes are prominet in Nahla’s DNA it’ doesn’t matter IMO, she got the best of both worlds beautiful eyes and a lovely skin color no matter the shade! some of u ppl act like u never seen mixed children before

BEAUTIFUL….all 3 of them.

Beautiful child. Dumb Halle for not eating meals that were given to her; only when she was pregnant. Geez, some poor starving kid in Africa????

Heart of Glass @ 05/30/2009 at 6:46 pm

@18 i agree with you diva….

I LOVE Nalah’ s coloring. it is like my own child’s. she does NOT look white. that is a fact.

Can they just get on with breeding again so the human race can have more of their genetics in the pool?

HockeyGurL @ 05/30/2009 at 7:00 pm

Beautiful baby

LOL. This child is about 75% white European ancestry at the least. She could have more white European ancestry.

NAhla is much more beautiful than Shilow . she is a stunner

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All