Orlando Bloom: Angelino Arrival

Orlando Bloom: Angelino Arrival

Orlando Bloom returns to Los Angeles and arrives at the American Airlines Terminal at LAX on Friday evening (May 29).

On Thursday, the 32-year-old English actor was in Manhattan at The New York Palace Hotel celebrating Burberry Day with the label’s creative director Christopher Bailey.

Girlfriend Miranda Kerr did not make the trip with him as she is shooting the summer 2009 David Jones catalog outside of Adelaide, Australia.

orlando bloom angelino arrival 01
orlando bloom angelino arrival 02
orlando bloom angelino arrival 03
orlando bloom angelino arrival 04
orlando bloom angelino arrival 05
orlando bloom angelino arrival 06
orlando bloom angelino arrival 07
orlando bloom angelino arrival 08
orlando bloom angelino arrival 09

Credit: MWB/BSB/ZOJ; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Orlando Bloom

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He looks so good for his age. He looks like he is in his early 20s!

Busy boy love love him. Orlando looks great for someone who has traveled as much as he has this past two weeks I don’t know how he manages to look so good.
I agree that he looks at least 25 in these pictures and don’t forget he is 32 years old.

tongue teaser @ 05/30/2009 at 10:48 am

he’s getting hotter. love his short hair

Irish Girl @ 05/30/2009 at 10:54 am

Finally, back on the radar. Welcome back, Bloom. :)

Can’t believe he’s 32, he looks so much younger. Nice jeans!

Hair today, gone tomorrow @ 05/30/2009 at 12:03 pm

Orlando the chameleon. Agree he’s looking pretty good here but I’m still not digging the haircut. Bring back the curls Bloomie!

Thanks for the pics!
He looks so good!
I hope we get some pics from the event that he was co-hosting in LA last night, too.

@JJ

No need to reiterate countless of times about the whereabouts of his gf. It’s very obvious now and no need for redundancy!

overrated @ 05/30/2009 at 2:22 pm

He looks terrible with short hair. The longer hair offers a nice distraction from his face. My boyfriend is his age and looks much younger than him. Orlando looks like a million guys I go to school with every day, another words, nothing special! There are some true beauties out there, Orlando definitely is not one of them LOL.

Ignores the comment above ……. me I have to say I love the his curls I miss them but he has to do what he has to do for the characters he pays I guess people were used to him in long hair because he shoot Pirates for years those hair were for the movie he always said he prefers his hair short .

Ignores the comment above ……. me I have to say I love his curls I miss them but he has to do what he has to do for the characters he pays I guess people were used to him in long hair because he shoot Pirates for years those hair were for the movie he always said he prefers his hair short

10 or sd we heard you the first time. Yes he’s very ugly and that’s what he’s known for. Happy?

Yeah, he’s ugly.
So ugly that they were willing to cast him as a charater described as “fair of face beyond the measure of men”. Yeah, that really calls for someone who is “nothing special”.
*rollseyes*
I love how you come to EVERY Orlando thread to post about how you aren’t impressed. What kind of pull does this man have over your life? Why are you so consumed by him?
IMO, he is waaaay above average. Gorgeous eyes, magnificent bone structure (which the short hair really shows off), beautifl skin and a smile that lights up a room. Average? Not even close.

He looks so good ! And super sexy !

Erika fonseca @ 05/30/2009 at 4:09 pm

I totally agree with duh! Orly is not avarage and he is not gonna be.

he is special and his smile lights up anyone, anywhere!

Nice to have news of him everyday! Thank you JJ!

For those of you who do not think that Orlando is the sexiest man to ever walk this planet – please have your eyes tested and your head examined! Orlando you are hot!!

I am SOoo glad he cut his hair!!
he looks sooooo fine!
I would lick the bottoms of his feet!
lol

Baby! There is NOTHING avarage about this boy!
he is HoT !!!
LoVe Him!!

HE’S LOOKING YUMMY FROM HEAD TO TOE!

Orlando is Gorgeous!! If this guy is “Avarage” to you, Then I want to come where you live!! LOL

Orlando is so cool!

Now I am curious to see a picture of these poster’s boyfriend lololol
The man must be really hot or these poster must be really in love to regard him hotter than Orlando Bloom a man that as many said is known for his good looks and has always I mean always topped the lists of good looking man in Hollywood the most recent is the who magazine list a mouth ago I think and he was 4th and he has overcome Robbert Pattinson who was 5th or something (don’t forget he was People’s magazine most eligible Bachelor 2004) .
I don’t think people would vote for him if he was average lolololol.

Misshalfway @ 05/30/2009 at 6:35 pm

Love him…

lostchick @ 05/30/2009 at 8:53 pm

Why does he want to look like John Mayer with that silly buzz cut? Is it for a movie or something?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All