Reese Witherspoon is a Little League Lady

Reese Witherspoon is a Little League Lady

Reese Witherspoon takes her 5-year-old son Deacon and 9-year-old daughter Ava to a Little League baseball game in Los Angeles on Saturday (May 30).

On a similar note, the 33-year-old actress has been playing softball lately as she continues to prepare for an upcoming still-untitled movie with Owen Wilson.

Reese is also slated to be in a sci-fi comedy called Used Guys that was put on hold several years ago. The movie, which originally had Jim Carrey for the lead role, will now have Ben Stiller and Reese in the guy-centric comedy.

reese witherspoon little league 01
reese witherspoon little league 02
reese witherspoon little league 03
reese witherspoon little league 04
reese witherspoon little league 05
reese witherspoon little league 06
reese witherspoon little league 07

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Her daughter looks so much like her. Now there is a hand’s on Mom.

wow – Ava is so pretty and looks so much like her daddy! I’m starting to like Reese more these days. I never used to buy into her down-to-earth, wholesome, Southern-sweetheart image that she was so desparate to persuade everyone into believing was for real. But when i see her just do normal, everyday stuff like this she does seem like the kind of ordinary woman who could be your friend and also have this superstar alter-ego going on! So, go Reese!

Glad to see her son is a Cubs fan! I knew I liked her for good reason!!

Go CUBS!

gollee! Ava looks SO much like Reese. geez.

How can someone look so glam while just going to a baseball game?

love kids @ 05/30/2009 at 3:58 pm

Ava is a mini Reese. She is very pretty. Reese is a very good mom.

Reese looks angry and I don’t blame her I would be pissed at someone taking pictures of me and my kids at one of my kids baseball games.

Can’t stand that b!tch.

Ava look exactly like her mommy

phony Reese @ 05/30/2009 at 4:21 pm

@bla85: LOL!

Reese Witherspoon loves “good mother” photo ops.
She’s cheap publicity ho.

GO CUBS!!

Christina @ 05/30/2009 at 4:39 pm

She has got the cutest kids ever. She looks great too!

whortensia @ 05/30/2009 at 4:40 pm

If you compare Witherspoon’s kids to Mathilda Ledger the difference is amazing. Mathilda is laughing and playing and looks very very happy. Reese’s kids never smile, never laugh and look glum most of the time. Wonder why?

her daughter looks just like her. might as well have named her reese jr.

I like Reese but I have to say just because we don’t see other celebs does not mean that they are not hands on parents. We see Reese with her kids a lot. So I think that is what people think. But some celebs are carefull about pics of there kids. We just don’t see them a lot. So a picture is just that a picture. proves nothing..

I do like her and her daughter is very cute. Look like her mom.

KnockYouDown @ 05/30/2009 at 4:47 pm

Wow. She spit that girl out completely.

whortensia @ 05/30/2009 at 4:48 pm

I suspect years of probably witnessing the strife between Ryan and Reese has damaged the kids psyches. Mathilda never had that to contend with. The fact that Witherspoon’s kids never laugh or smile makes me think the divorce has had a very bad effect on them. In effect they have two daddies and two mommies: Ryan and Jake and Reese and Abby. Emotionally confusing.

whortensia @ 05/30/2009 at 4:50 pm

Daughter may be “cute” but not happy. I don’t think glum kids can really be “cute”.

It looks like her daughter inherited the bad gene of looking mean from her

I’m not sure if that softball movie will be a hit. Unless it has kevin costnar, then its not a sure thing.

first of all, why would you compare Matilda to Ava and Deacon? they’re all different children with different personalities. and how sure are you that these kids never smile or laugh? do you hang with them 24/7 that you could make this stupid conclusion of yours? there are thousands of probable reasons why they didn’t smile in these photos. they are not celebrities, they are not obliged to smile to every photo. stop inventing stupid analysis. if you like Matilda’s bright personality, go ahead, you don’t have to put Ava and Deacon down.

I wonder how JJ chooses this pics Faded Youth blog has more pics and there a couple of Ava very happy.

These pics are probably from yesterday not today.

taylorswiftfan @ 05/30/2009 at 5:13 pm

For the haters, I’d like to see cameras following your kids around 24/7 and see how “happy” they are, so we can judge YOUR parenting skills.

It’s so ridiculous you all think you know all about these kid’s psyche and how good of a mom Reese is by a few pap pics you see.

I’m sure most of the posters here don’t even have children. Why every celeb kid is compared to Matilda, I don’t know. You act like she or Michelle give a damn about what you think.

@taylorswiftfan:
You don’t have to have children to know a lot about them. I’m a primary school teacher and I don’t have children, and trust me, I can tell you for sure I know much more about the kids I teach than their own parents, how can you assume you have to have kids to know the subject. From your comment you appear to me like a very ignorant person. Plus, how do you know those kids are followed 24/7? Do you follow them,too?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All