Bruno Falls Into Eminem's Lap!!!

Bruno Falls Into Eminem's Lap!!!

Sacha Baron Cohen (as his alter ego Brüno, the Austrian fashion journalist) falls into rapper Eminem‘s lap during the 2009 MTV Movie Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday evening (May 31) in Universal City, Calif.

It seemed completely staged but watch the funny clip of it below! Classic shot here. Mind you, Bruno‘s rear was completely bare. Eminem got 69′d!

Hilarious!!!

This was prior to Zac Efron winning “Best Male Performance” for High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Bruno Falls Into Eminem’s Lap!!!

10+ pictures inside of Bruno @ the 2009 MTV Movie Awards

• Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Hi guys its meeeeeee BRUNOOOOOO….I put my sach in hiz fash and vhat you guys didnt shee iz dat he tossed my salad…and i gave him a little **** and spritzed some man juice on his fash.

Ah ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa

I thought it was funny but disturbing,and i can see why em got pissed but i think he needs to lightin up it was all in good fun! (he can dish it out but cant take it!)

good. eminem deserved it. he is an *******.

HAHAHA!!! I WAS ROOLLLLINN!!! I CHOKED ON MY SODA WHEN I SAW WHO HE LANDED ASS ON!!

Eminem did “my bum is on your lips” to copy a Tom Green skit. It was not his original idea… I love how he tried to make his big comeback as a serious rapper and this happens. He always flips out and he made himself look stupid again. First he tried to fight a puppet, now this. LOL

OTWbassist77 @ 05/31/2009 at 11:42 pm

I thought it was hilarious, they only thing that would have been better if Bruno had said at that moment My bum is on your lips. It looked like Eminem did get his ego hurt.

that was priceless. em is a pus-c as$ btch. wtf do you expect from sacha. em mabye you should rap about it ******. you know you liked it. i loved it. everyone stop btchn about it you em dik riders. he sucks now anyways. em couldnt beat up my 1 yr old daughter. so every1 stop sayin he would whup sachas ass. never would happen hes 2 big a BTCH! *** EM N HIS 14 YR OLD FANs!!! IM OUT BTCHS!

shenanyginz @ 05/31/2009 at 11:42 pm

@Paulie:

OMG YES! You said it. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

shenanyginz @ 05/31/2009 at 11:43 pm

the link don’t work no more btw :(

“he makes fun of everyone else and as soon as its done to him he stomps off like a lil b****” makes absolutely no sense…he wasnt making fun of him he put his a$$ and Balls in his face…now idk about ne of u but that would disgust me and I’d be equally as upset

I don’t see how people are saying that he can dish it out but can’t take it. Name one time where he went to another celeb that he “talks about” and physically did anything to them. That is a big difference.

for the ppl who say eminem should lighten up or he takes himself serious how the heck would u feel if you had that in your facE???NOT cool lmao!!!

wiiamputee @ 05/31/2009 at 11:52 pm

this is not the same thing as making fun of someone.If bruno had got on staged and made fun of eminem it would have been the same thing. Forcing your bare ass/balls in someones face would be considered sexual harrassment in any other situation.

This is not funny, and i am very suprised MTV would stage this.
It was actually good on em’s part to walk away from the situation. If he would have said the word d12 would have beat the **** out of him. but he just walked away.
He didnt huff and puff, he acted less pissed than i would have that’s for sure.

I saw it live and it didn’t look completely staged. I think Bruno was supposed to “descend” in front of Eminem or someone else in that area and his lines got tangled. His butt was right in M&M’s face. Eminem was SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF. Like, if it was staged he wasn’t in on it. He walked out after his body guards got rough with Sasha, and he was cussing all the way out the door. Very angry guy.

Eminem has a cameo in Sachas next movie. Make of that what you will.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Billy jean @ 06/01/2009 at 12:10 am

That yit was funny. Eminem had Borat’s BALLS in his Face!!!! HAHAHAHA. Learn to laugh losers! Eminem raps for a living, it’s not like he’s a real hero in society. YO YO YO, I rhyme fo sho. I’m out. PEACE.

Billy jean @ 06/01/2009 at 12:11 am

HAHAH EMINEM HAD BORAT’S BALLS IN HIS GRILL. TEE HEE!!!!

I am a huge Eminem fan and I do not think that was funny at all.
(Even if I wasnt, I still wouldnt think it was funny)

I am surprised Eminem didnt punch him before he left.
Eminem doesnt have a sense of humor? Be it as it may, think about it, would you be laughing if you had Bruno’s junk in your face? No.

And as for walking out, it was classy if you ask me. Most people would probably nail Bruno in the face, or even worse. Eminem was right for walking away before something else happened.

He ruined the night for Eminem and it was a dumb stunt of his.
I hope gossip magazines and gossip TV shows slam Bruno.
He ruined the MTV movie awards for Em.

Word up! I got 69ed by Bruno. It was nasty, but a part of me enjoyed it. You haven’t lived until you’ve had a sack in your face baby!!!!

That was disgusting. Good for Eminem to walk out.

“My bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips”. Was “The Real Slim Shady” video Cohen’s inspiration? Joke or not, that wasn’t even funny…just something stupid to talk about.

Meine Bälle waren im Mund von Eminem. Der Geschmack war sehr gut schokoladenbraunen Süßigkeiten ähnlich. Jeder war glücklich. MTV ist das Beste!

@Mary: I find it hilarious when people discuss Eminem as if he is some washed up former rapper. The guy has the number one selling album in the country. Hardly irrelevant.

That said, I laughed my ass off at the stunt. In fact, it was just about the only entertaining moment of the entire program. Eminem was obviously targeted by Cohen, as he is notorious for taking himself very seriously. It is quite evident that he still does. Oh well, Eminem will no doubt spoof this event in an upcoming video to act like he was down with the joke, ala Triumph in “Ass Like That”.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All