Bruno Falls Into Eminem's Lap!!!

Bruno Falls Into Eminem's Lap!!!

Sacha Baron Cohen (as his alter ego Brüno, the Austrian fashion journalist) falls into rapper Eminem‘s lap during the 2009 MTV Movie Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday evening (May 31) in Universal City, Calif.

It seemed completely staged but watch the funny clip of it below! Classic shot here. Mind you, Bruno‘s rear was completely bare. Eminem got 69′d!

Hilarious!!!

This was prior to Zac Efron winning “Best Male Performance” for High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Bruno Falls Into Eminem’s Lap!!!

10+ pictures inside of Bruno @ the 2009 MTV Movie Awards

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 812 » Show All

F$%^ Eminem! That **** was funny…homophobic trailer trash. One of the highlights of 2009.

It was definately staged. If Sacha was going to fly in like that, why would there be a pillar in the middle of his flight path. Those things are planned on. And if it wasn’t, Eminem saw he was gonna land on him, the cameras panned to EM before the fact, yet Em just sat there, letting Bruno wrap his legs around his head. Come on guys, it’s so fake.

this is a joke is NOT funny. it’s so disgusting. e already took it pretty gracefully. if i were him i would punch his balls!

Sickening, Stupid Awards Show @ 06/01/2009 at 2:08 am

That was one of the stupidest things on TV that I have EVER seen! I cannot believe how low people are sinking and how little disrespect society has for young people.

That was nasty and MTV is a joke. When it began it was so wonderful. Now look at this show. The awards are just pathetic. There is so much vulgarity and sexuality.

Where is the talent? There is none. Everything that used to be good is now horrible. Who are running these stupid shows anyhow? The people must be burned out or on drugs.

It’s just bad TV. Eminem didn’t deserve any of that. MTV shouldn’t have done something like that in the first place. That’s really low-class of them. I don’t watch MTV at all anymore. I was hoping the awards would be better.

Everything is going to the dogs now. Young people hardly have hope or a prayer.

joshua asante @ 06/01/2009 at 2:08 am

I have three letters for that moment….WTF! That was nasty as hell and by the way, for those saying Em deserved it, no one deserves that even if he made fun of gay people in his songs. That was straight up wrong, and Bruno’s lucky they didn’t kick his bare ass. Btw, Twilight sweeping all the awards? Thanks MTV for making yourself even more irrrelevant

LOL, that was high comedy. I’m buying two tickets to see the Bruno movie, so I can get right back in line and see it again.

Hip ganster wannabes suck. People who can’t laugh at themselves suck even worse.

If that was me, I would be in jail right now for killing Sacha Baron Cohen.

My wife went to bed early, so I was channel surfing. I hate MTV, but I saw that it was the movie awards so I checked it out. Whenever I watch MTV, or read comments like the ones here, I lose a little faith in humanity. I maintain a little, because I usually don’t expose myself to this bs. Who gives a shart about any of this? Personally, I just stopped in for yucks, and I figured I’d chime in and say that this is a pretty lousy thing to care about! I just cracked myself up.
Maybe at 30 I’m getting too old for teeny bop garbage, but eminem is not music to me, and Borat is a douche. Actually, they have both cracked me up on occasion, but I think if you are really upset, you need to either go to bed because it’s a school night, or re-evaluate your adult life. Me? I’m just off tomorrow and I’m drunk. I’m moving on from here though. Goodnight teenyboppers. Hope you enjoyed your parents’ cable for the MTV movie awards.

MTV music awards show was sick and discusting. What they did to Eminem was demoralizing, disrespectful to all rap artist and listeners, inhuman, rude and cruel. I hope Eminem sues MTV and kicks Bruno’s ass in court.
ALL RAPPERS SHOULD BOYCOT MTV!!!!!

Funny stuff. You gotta lighten up a lil yes maybe it was a harsh way to get ur first 69 but you gotta have it some day slim shady lol

All of you that are hating on Em, you are all hypocrites. Who would want that done to them? Despite your harsh feelings towards another person, it is called decency. Have some respect, kids.

boomboompow @ 06/01/2009 at 2:25 am

@cari: cheer up! everybody knows twilight is just overexposed. you pick your own winners :)

of course it was staged. jeeeeeeez

Oh c’mon! Eminem based his career on bashing other celebtrities, and when the tables turned on him for once, he walked out like a pansy! Don’t dish out what you can’t handle, Eminem!

what a big homo eminem is…. he would have come off much better if he just laughed it all off instead of thuging out, cussing like a dumb nig and turning his pack of nigs on Cohen. I love that he stormed out of there, his career is now as irrelevant at MTV is in the film industry.

it was stage eminem would of got up befor bruno hit him, common sense..

Oh my God! You people are wayyy too sensitive. It’s comedy. Of all people Eminem should have a sense of humor, after all his lyrics are “My bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips”, but it doesn’t matter because it looked planned out to me.

Virushunter @ 06/01/2009 at 2:37 am

Eh, I mean yeah you should expect that from borat and eminem was perfect to target due to his past but i mean its so wrong to do something like that on national TV with millions watching, you know?

but they wanted to shock and they did it. everyone will be buzzing about this until the next big thing

Mobyislaughing @ 06/01/2009 at 2:38 am

Someone Moby is laughing his @ss off!! And so am I!!

Hi, I’m Eminem and I deserved to have a pair served on a platter and shoved to my face! I like to rap about killing my mom, and putting the mother of my daughter in the back of the trunk of a car and throwing it over a cliff. I also like to to clown on peeps who I know can’t fight back to my lyrical bombs, but I’m sure if I were to talk crazy smack about Diddy or Jay-Z, or maybe Tupac and Biggie if they were alive today, I’d have my balls served on a silver platter and served to starving kids in 3rd world countries. I’m so damn hardcore!!!!

Mobyislaughing @ 06/01/2009 at 2:38 am

ooops somewhere not someone

if he looked like he enjoyed it the way he did with elton john he wouldnt be able to have a comeback… so, storm out.

@sarah:
if any of you know the slightest thing about eminem you would know hes NOT a homophobic person. Elton John is actually a close friend of his who helped him through his rough times over the last few days….they talk on a regular basis…you people need to know what youre talking about before you make comments of ****.
its one thing to make fun of someone and its another thing to put your balls in their face
cant wait till ya’ll get teabagged for everyone to watch

random101 @ 06/01/2009 at 2:54 am

“it was very rude” lol whateva, you people and eminem need to learn how to take a joke well, clearly eminem doesnt have that skill and stormed off, making himself look like more of an ass. Bruno owned!

MissNessa @ 06/01/2009 at 2:58 am

honestly, that was so f***ed up. yeah in a way it was hilarious but you just don’t do that to someone, homophobic or not., if they don’t know about it. he should’ve done that to someone he knew would think it was hilarious and gone along with it cause then everything would have gone smoothly and all that drama wouldn’t have happened. sacha baron cohen is a dumb*** and eminem should have beat the crap out of him.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 812 » Show All