Bruno Falls Into Eminem's Lap!!!

Bruno Falls Into Eminem's Lap!!!

Sacha Baron Cohen (as his alter ego Brüno, the Austrian fashion journalist) falls into rapper Eminem‘s lap during the 2009 MTV Movie Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday evening (May 31) in Universal City, Calif.

It seemed completely staged but watch the funny clip of it below! Classic shot here. Mind you, Bruno‘s rear was completely bare. Eminem got 69′d!

Hilarious!!!

This was prior to Zac Efron winning “Best Male Performance” for High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Bruno Falls Into Eminem’s Lap!!!

10+ pictures inside of Bruno @ the 2009 MTV Movie Awards

• Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1012 » Show All
Billy the Kidd @ 06/01/2009 at 6:20 am

HEHE that was great, loved every second of it, eminem is a big tough guy (thats why he needs a crew lol) and look at him get humiliated like that. MTV is lame and their awards are a joke, its basically the commercial music sellout channel, this was the only interesting to see all night.

Go rap about that tough guy.

I thought it was pretty hilarious. sorry.
it could have been anyone but why him?
but ye, no one deserves all that in your face. disgusting.

sterculius @ 06/01/2009 at 6:33 am

I thought it was hilarious and think Eminem WAY over reacted. You would think someone who dedicates their career to controversy would have a sense of humor, or at the very least understanding when it came to Cohen’s antics, but instead he just throws a tantrum like a toddler.

Most people I know thought it would have been gross sure, to have another man’s bare ass in their face, but they also would have simply laughed it off and shook their head with mild embarrassment. But not Eminem, oh no he got a taste of his own medicine and did not like it one bit. He can dish it but can’t take it.

Instead of sleeping pills, maybe he should’ve gotten addicted to chill pills.

it’s obviously staged… all sacha baron cohen’s material is made to look like it’s real, and the fact that you’re all questioning it shows how good he is at it. the idea of his comedy is to outrage people, so it’s definitely worked. if it was real, eminem’s bodyguards would have actually attacked him, rather than just pushing him around so he swings comically like he did. but the whole idea of sacha baron cohen’s is to cross the line, THAT is why it’s funny.

It was not funny. Not sure if Em was in the know or not and was playing along. But I could see how it would annoy someone.

What a perv! And way to totally ruin Zac’s moment. So uncool!

mankey wanky @ 06/01/2009 at 7:37 am

It’s about time MnM ate humble pie, or should that be peachy ass. PMSL. That was hilarious, staged or not.

I just dont see the funny side at all.

Only bit that made me laugh slightly was Zac Efron’s “what!?”

@Emily:
hmmm…………….let’s see…. being totally humiliated on national TV
as another man’s junk and bare buttocks is in his face.
Ur right he should not be mad at all.
LOL

that was disgusting…it wasnt funny…eminem had every right to be upset…so uncalled for! ….no one wants a strangers bare ass in their face like that

Face it Eminem is not going to do anything to Sasha. Em can talk all this crap he wants about it as this goes on, but the reality of it is that Sasha already has no shame in his comedy. Its gonna be hard for Em to win that one. And for real, Em isn’t going to do anything violent now or 5 years ago. Hes an ENTERTAINER not a gangster, criminal, thug. Stop reading into the music so much. This is truly funny. Em was the butt of a joke that he couldn’t take. To go gay on a homophob. Great prank!!!!!

@EMINEMisBRILLIANT: I agree totally, he did the right thing. Yeah, he could have stayed and had people constantly looking at him the whole show. Chances are though, being the facts of history shows us Eminem has been in Anger Management programs, it could have gotten out of hand. I think he did the mature thing, was the bigger person, and just walked away.

That was rude..

Eminem doesn’t know that something like that would happened..
He’s so pissed..
Anyone would be pissed of what Bruno did..

I mean, do you like a gay’s face on front of your **** and a gay’s ass on your nose and face…

Very irritating.. x(

oooggaaa boooggaa @ 06/01/2009 at 9:05 am

I think it was really messed up what he did to Em. I mean he deserves better from MTV after performing and everything. People tune into these awards just to see acts like Eminem. So I would say he definitely didn’t deserve it. I think they owe him a big apology. If I was Em I would be pissed off too, I don’t know why Em didn’t just start wailing on him? It’s just really embarrassing because you know millions of people saw it and are gonna be talking about it.

finallyfindtheway @ 06/01/2009 at 9:21 am

That’s perfect for EMINEM

To think after all eminem has been through in the past year, which has taken him to hell and back, and then to see them to do this to him live on mtv is rediculous. Completely rediculous

Frankrizzo @ 06/01/2009 at 9:43 am

@Paulie:

my bum is on your lips is from Tom Green moron. Eminem said it making fun of the fact that people get on TV with dumb **** like that. Maybe if you actually listened to what the man says in his songs, you would understand and be able to comment about them.

Frankrizzo @ 06/01/2009 at 9:44 am

@diggie:

you mean his washed up rapping career that just happens to have the number 1 album right now?

EMINEM SE FODEU! KKKKKKKKKKKK

I don’t think it funny at all..if you are talking about bashing people Sahha id the expert on bashing people Emenem is a man to live the show…

He deserved it for talking ****? Since when is speaking your mind a crime? He has a right NOT to agree with the gay lifestyle (most people think its pretty friggin gross, I sure as hell do!). So he gets publicly humiliated because he’s not fake like everyone else? This “politically correct” BS only makes people hide their true feelings. Cohen is a nasty, obnoxious jew who thinks he’s Gods gift to comedy. He isn’t the least bit funny. I doubt anyone who had his sweaty balls and hairy ass plopped in their face would think it was funny.
MTV is a joke (and NOT of the humorous variety). If I were Em I’d sue them for assault. That was no doubt the most disgusting display of “comedy” I’ve ever seen. MTV has sunk so low they’ve lost their credibility. Whats the point in presenting someone with an award when you reduce it to nothing more than a joke? Where’s the honor? Do they really think these actors and actresses were proud to receive them under the circumstances they set forth?
Sasha Baron Cohen is a perfect example of WHY some people don’t like gays. As if that lifestyle isn’t perverted enough, you have to literally shove it in someones face? Cohen acts like a complete moron, and I’m dumbfounded as to why people even think he’s funny. Eminem showed more class by walking away than I would have because Cohen would still be looking for his nasty little nads.
If you don’t like what I have to say, tough crap. Its still a free country and I’m free to say how I feel.

Frankrizzo @ 06/01/2009 at 10:02 am

anyone who thinks he “got what he deserved” or that it was funny, or that it wasnt criminal, come by. 1357 Ave U. Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn NY. I’ll be happy to slap my nuts in your face and we’ll see how funny it is when I put it up on youtube for the world to see.

@lori:
Its different to say something about someone else and its different to put your ass in front of somebodys face idiot….

@KingManos: Which is what I was saying, idiot! Can’t you read? Or maybe its comprehension part that eludes you .

@KingManos: I’m the idiot? LMAO! If you’re going to comment on something, try reading it first. Idiot.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1012 » Show All