Halle Berry & Jamie Foxx: Kissing Commotion

Halle Berry & Jamie Foxx: Kissing Commotion

Halle Berry is honored with the Decade of Hotness award at Spike TV’s 2009 “Guys Choice” Awards held at the Sony Studios on Saturday (May 30) in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old actress wore a sexyt black Riller & Fount “Devi” drape front halter mini dress.

During the ceremony, Halle had a very special moment with Jamie Foxx, who was on hand to present the award to Halle.

Jamie thanked Halle by kissing her on the lips and giving her a nice squeeze on her tush. Looks like they both really enjoyed it!

35+ pictures inside Decade of Hotness winner Halle Berry

halle berry jamie foxx kissing 34
halle berry jamie foxx kissing 35

Photos: Jason Merritt/Kevin Winter/Getty, FayesVision/WENN
Posted to: Halle Berry, Jamie Foxx

WENN
  • Who is Tyler Blackburn dating? - US Weekly
  • Beyonce's dad Mathew Knowles is being slapped with another paternity suit- TMZ
  • Who did Maksim Chmerkovskiy spend time with over the July 4th holiday? - Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott keeps it fierce on the cover of Fault- Just Jared Jr
  • The Spoils of Babylon is getting a sequel- Entertainment Weekly
  • Brody Jenner and Lauren Conrad didn't really date- Huffington Post
  • Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Toni Garrn spend at the beach for the July 4th weekend- Lainey Gossip
  • Who are the final three men vying for Andi Dorfman's heart on The Bachelorette?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Fanny Neguesha shows off her amazing bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

a bit inappropiate no??

Not Impressed with JA @ 05/31/2009 at 6:54 am

It’s a bit too much ! It could have been a more reserved kiss

What was she thinking ???

Not Impressed with JA @ 05/31/2009 at 7:00 am

Picture 32, it seems one of her hand is on his c*ck. It’s really too much ! I i wasn’t expected this from her

WOW! She looks REALLY into it for a ‘happily married woman’ – I know it was done in jest but I still don’t think it was appropriate – if my husband was an actor and did that to another woman when he was not on the job…….I’d be seriously pissed….Maybe I’m just possessive?

Not Impressed with JA @ 05/31/2009 at 7:06 am

Norman @ 05/31/2009 at 7:03 am WOW! She looks REALLY into it for a ‘happily married woman’ – I know it was done in jest but I still don’t think it was appropriate – if my husband was an actor and did that to another woman when he was not on the job…….I’d be seriously pissed….Maybe I’m just possessive ?
————————–
No you are totally normal and balanced.
It’s not even the tongue kissing, it’s all the inappropriate intimate gestures that go along with it. It’s bordeline p*rnish.

Ok…she is not married, but she is in a relationship. I think that was a lot too much. I know she is trying to be “cool” but I find that offensive. I wonder what her boyfriend thought..

Nasty..

disgusted by Halle @ 05/31/2009 at 7:15 am

Halle is disgusting, making out like that with Jaime, she has a partner & daughter for GS. What’s wrong with Halle?

disgusted by Halle @ 05/31/2009 at 7:16 am

Halle by making out with Jaime Fox lose my respect on her. Shame on her.

Lucky SOB

Neng Geulis @ 05/31/2009 at 7:20 am

To me she is indeed a pretty lady but not that pretty or sexy as everyone says..

Wow!
That was hot! :)

Neng Geulis @ 05/31/2009 at 7:21 am

To me she is indeed a pretty lady but not that pretty or sexy to deserve this award..

OMG lol shes even grabbing his crotch. HAHAH. It was all fun and games everyone. Dont take it to seriously.

OH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

halle berry is hot hot hot! she deserved it

LolaSvelt @ 05/31/2009 at 7:30 am

I don’t like the outfit, but I love her hair.

She makes herself look like a disgusting ho! How disrespectful to her man. I didn’t think they were together anyway, if this doesn’t prove it then I don’t know what does. It doesn’t look like her was even there. I wouldn’t do it knowing that my kid could see it one day. How trampy! Should have been the ho of the decade award. No class!

Why would she be grabbing his c*ck!!?? She should have handled herself a little better than this.

so happy she back to the short cut. super hot

I don’t think she earned that award at all. She has been far from hot for a while now. Her ‘boyfriend’ look like a ‘b!tch’ right about now. Probably is just the sperm donor like I suspected all along.

I wouldn’t have kissed jaime with a closed mouth let alone an open one. He’s been with way too many women.

What the hell? @ 05/31/2009 at 7:46 am

I think that#s so unfair to her boyfriend. Ok, all actors are weird but shame on Halle. She got a men!!! stop fronting

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All