Jude Law is See-Through Sexy

Jude Law is See-Through Sexy

Jude Law has a little see-through moment while signing autographs for fans outside the The Donmar West End theater in London on Friday (May 29).

The 36-year-old British actor is playing the title role in a new production of Hamlet, directed by Kenneth Branagh. The pair, who worked together on the film Sleuth, will officially open the Shakespeare classic on June 3 and play through Aug. 22.

Whoever gets a chance to see Jude on stage, let us know in the comments section!

jude law see through shirt 01
jude law see through shirt 02
jude law see through shirt 03
jude law see through shirt 04
jude law see through shirt 05
jude law see through shirt 06
jude law see through shirt 07
jude law see through shirt 08

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Irish Girl @ 05/31/2009 at 11:55 am

Love him. Great actor.

hehe he looks soo startled! I love you Jude :)

Its the Wyndams theatre and its actually directed by Michael Grandage

Wish I could be there!

Hey, I know, come to New York…. :) We’d like to see your Hamlet here, too!
*winks at Jude*

His Hair looks great!

Jude doesn’t usually do anything for me … but his see through shirt is kinda sexy :-)

L O V E – the perfect word to describe what I feel for this man!
Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love ♥
Love You Jude ♥
and when it’s love, it’s FOREVER.

Sara.

Yeah, Kenneth Brannagh decided to concentrate on Thor instead.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/31/2009 at 12:42 pm

nice outfit, homoo.

Dristevski @ 05/31/2009 at 12:45 pm

Baldie, pretty soon you’ll have more hair in your nose than on your head.

Tom loves me @ 05/31/2009 at 12:53 pm

Fug Face, you son-of-a-*****, you’re obsessed with homos. Come out, already!

jude, you can afford a hair transplant go for it!

Very SEXY! WOW! I want to kiss him!!

Hali girl @ 05/31/2009 at 1:44 pm

i never ever thought he was hot that shirt looks horrible if you asked me i think robert pattinson beats him by a mile on the sexy/gorgeous/hot etc list but thats just me i dont know bout anyone else.

morethanjustthetruth @ 05/31/2009 at 1:44 pm

I always think the jealous one’s are actually the same person talking the same **** over and over when they don’t have a damn to talk about. and still envy.

I totally agree. @13
“Fug Face, you son-of-a-*****, you’re obsessed with homos.”

mccain palin 08 @ 05/31/2009 at 1:52 pm

hes so gay…europeans are so wierd

Jude is looking mighty gorgeous in these photos! love it :D

*Yummmmmmmy*

He looks a bit doesn’t he? I’m glad that Hamlets seems to be a succes. He deserves it *blows kisses at Jude too*

Tired. He looks tired, but no wonder.

blackworm @ 05/31/2009 at 2:04 pm

I think he seems happy and confident. It seems like all this is going well for him. He does deserve it. I hope he can keep this up for 3 months.

purpleworm @ 05/31/2009 at 2:13 pm

well, it’s better than the grey Tshirt he loves so much. He already brings the sexy without advertising it that much! He needn’t work that hard; for him, finding women must be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Bless him for meeting the stage door crowd each time. I hope he stays well-rested.

He used to be so HOT. Now, not so much!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All