Jude Law is See-Through Sexy

Jude Law is See-Through Sexy

Jude Law has a little see-through moment while signing autographs for fans outside the The Donmar West End theater in London on Friday (May 29).

The 36-year-old British actor is playing the title role in a new production of Hamlet, directed by Kenneth Branagh. The pair, who worked together on the film Sleuth, will officially open the Shakespeare classic on June 3 and play through Aug. 22.

Whoever gets a chance to see Jude on stage, let us know in the comments section!

jude law see through shirt 01

• Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Irish Girl @ 05/31/2009 at 11:55 am

Love him. Great actor.

hehe he looks soo startled! I love you Jude :)

Its the Wyndams theatre and its actually directed by Michael Grandage

Wish I could be there!

Hey, I know, come to New York…. :) We’d like to see your Hamlet here, too!
*winks at Jude*

His Hair looks great!

Jude doesn’t usually do anything for me … but his see through shirt is kinda sexy :-)

L O V E – the perfect word to describe what I feel for this man!
Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love ♥
Love You Jude ♥
and when it’s love, it’s FOREVER.

Sara.

Yeah, Kenneth Brannagh decided to concentrate on Thor instead.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/31/2009 at 12:42 pm

nice outfit, homoo.

Dristevski @ 05/31/2009 at 12:45 pm

Baldie, pretty soon you’ll have more hair in your nose than on your head.

Tom loves me @ 05/31/2009 at 12:53 pm

Fug Face, you son-of-a-*****, you’re obsessed with homos. Come out, already!

jude, you can afford a hair transplant go for it!

Very SEXY! WOW! I want to kiss him!!

Hali girl @ 05/31/2009 at 1:44 pm

i never ever thought he was hot that shirt looks horrible if you asked me i think robert pattinson beats him by a mile on the sexy/gorgeous/hot etc list but thats just me i dont know bout anyone else.

morethanjustthetruth @ 05/31/2009 at 1:44 pm

I always think the jealous one’s are actually the same person talking the same **** over and over when they don’t have a damn to talk about. and still envy.

I totally agree. @13
“Fug Face, you son-of-a-*****, you’re obsessed with homos.”

mccain palin 08 @ 05/31/2009 at 1:52 pm

hes so gay…europeans are so wierd

Jude is looking mighty gorgeous in these photos! love it :D

*Yummmmmmmy*

He looks a bit doesn’t he? I’m glad that Hamlets seems to be a succes. He deserves it *blows kisses at Jude too*

Tired. He looks tired, but no wonder.

blackworm @ 05/31/2009 at 2:04 pm

I think he seems happy and confident. It seems like all this is going well for him. He does deserve it. I hope he can keep this up for 3 months.

purpleworm @ 05/31/2009 at 2:13 pm

well, it’s better than the grey Tshirt he loves so much. He already brings the sexy without advertising it that much! He needn’t work that hard; for him, finding women must be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Bless him for meeting the stage door crowd each time. I hope he stays well-rested.

He used to be so HOT. Now, not so much!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All