Kristen Stewart - MTV Movie Awards 2009

Kristen Stewart - MTV Movie Awards 2009

Kristen Stewart dresses down her Yigal Azrouël embroidered taffeta dress with a pair of Converse sneakers at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday evening (May 31) in Universal City, Calif.

The 19-year-old Twilight actress and costar Robert Pattinson won a Golden Popcorn statue for “Best Kiss”. The twosome beat out Wanted‘s Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy, Slumdog Millionaire‘s Dev Patel and Freida Pinto, Milk‘s Sean Penn and James Franco, I Love You Man‘s Paul Rudd and Thomas Lennon and High School Musical 3‘s Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens.

UPDATE 1: Kristen is wearing sneakers because she twisted her ankle. She was supposed to wear pumps!

UPDATE 2: Kristen also picked up “Best Female Performance” for Twilight. During her acceptance speech, she dropped the Golden Popcorn statue and awkwardly tried to catch it. Hilarious! Watch the clip below…

Kristen Stewart Drops Golden Popcorn Statue

kristen stewart mtv movie awards 2009 01
kristen stewart mtv movie awards 2009 02
kristen stewart mtv movie awards 2009 03
kristen stewart mtv movie awards 2009 04
kristen stewart mtv movie awards 2009 05
kristen stewart mtv movie awards 2009 06
kristen stewart mtv movie awards 2009 07

Photos: Jason Merritt/Getty
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, MTV Movie Awards 2009

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

love kristen, but her fashion style is same as always so no comments on that xD

omgosh, she looks amazing!!!!!!!!! love you kristen

miley_lover @ 05/31/2009 at 10:05 pm

first i don’t like her :(

good for her for wearing sneaks… I would too :)

wow….she looks really good….only Kristen can pull of Converse with a dress

she does her own thing, i like that

TwilightGirl @ 05/31/2009 at 10:10 pm

She Looks Really Good!!!!!
I Love Her Style :D

looking amazing.

She looks so much happier when she allowed to be herself and not conforming to some lame and unoriginal cookie cutter starlet expectations.

Way to go Kristen!

she looks gorgeous! As usual, lucky girl!

dont like her AT ALL. she has zero personality and zero fashion sense. even self absorbed vanessa hudgens is more likeable than her

she looks amazing! gorgeous as always
i like her fashion style, its different, it’s not always too girly, pairing a dress with converse

OMG What a HORRIBLE attire… No wonder actually if its coming from KTwat.
Where’s RPATZZ by the way?!

She looks a little drunk…..

yeah. her fashion style is always the same. sneakers and dress. which is kinda boring. cant shee wear something more girly like heels?

Wow, I normally don’t really care for Kristen’s style, but I actually think she looks really great in these photos. The dress and the sneakers seem to go well together, along with the fabulous smokey eyes. Smokey eyes are so hard to do, you have to align and mesh the shadows just right, but hers looks flawless.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANTTTTTTTTT STAND THIS GIRLLLLLLLLL
SNEAKERS?
R U SERIOUS?
HORRIBLE OUTFIT

Her attire looks okay. Hate the sneakers. Cant stand her though. She looked like she didn’t want to be there when she, Robert, and Taylor presented the new moon trailer.

OO BUT SHE DOES LOOK PRETTY

That dress look horrible. She has no style what so every. I get being anti establishment, and dancing to the beat of your own drum, but please she needs to at least try sometimes. No I don’t expect her to be like the other “It” girls, but she does not look good at all. Loved her hair more blond, but she has such a georgous face, and her eyes are to die for. But she needs to work with a good stylist who will help her develope an individual style. Now it looks like someone loaned her a dress and forgot to send the shoes.

brush yo teefs! @ 05/31/2009 at 10:41 pm

CRACKHEAD!
this dopefiend needs a shower, hot meal and the number to NA

STAT!

she’s so awkward it’s funny

Is she high?

horrible look..she dont look feminine at all

Gotta love the whole, “too cool for school” attitude. Kristen looked like they dragged her out of her room, threw her in the back of a limo, and pushed out onto the carpet while they were still moving.

ugh… kristen. you don’t deserve the awards you got.

SHE HAVE HER STYLE ;)

that was SOOO embarrasing when she dropped the award

ugh two thumbs down on that outfit.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/31/2009 at 10:52 pm

@Ann: when does she ever look like she wants to be anywhere?!

Kristen also picked up “Best Female Performance” for Twilight. LOL…best performance? The girl single-handedly ruined some potentially touching scence.

@madddeee:

Yeah. Is she…okay?

I really love her! :) She looks awesome!

I felt terrible though, when she got her award & dropped it! She was like “I was as awkward as you expected me to be” .. she was so nervous!

But, she wasn’t very enthusiastic while presenting New Moon .. poor girl, you could tell she cracks under pressure, but I think she’s adorable & nice .. Be nice to her! How would you like it being in her position?

horrible style.. looks like she’s annoyed all the time.. can’t even speak is always stuttering… her acting suc.ked in twilight, didn’t deserve the award.. I tried to like her because I love twilight but she is just annoying and too one dimensional…..

i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to think Kristen was bitchy but after the 3 awards she had to accept tonight it’s obvious that she’s just shy and awkward!!! You can tell she’s soooo uncomfortable in front of a lot of people and being the center of attention and she just starts stuttering and gets all quiet and monotone and messes around with her hair, I’m the same way in front of large crowds so I feel really bad for her!!

She played it off well though with the “I was just as awkward as you expected me to be, bye!!” it was adorable.

Is she on cocaine? Seriously. Poor girl.

Wino…you said it! She’s awful to watch when she tries to act. I love the twilight series, but her acting might keep me away from the new one!

was she drunk or on drugs during the show? that girl couldn’t keep her head straight for one second! poor kid.

i hate this girls clothes and shoes, get a stylist and LISTEN to him/her.
She needs to grow up and act like grown up

don’t get why the hate. The girl isn’t haughty at all. She is probably not smiling as much as Hudgens, maybe not such a great sense of fashion but she’s much more grounded and TALENTED than a lot of actresses out there.

she’s sweet and there’s something so cool about her.

I don’t think KS is the best actress out there and she certainly seems stoned all the time. How old is she??? 19??

great style!! i love the way she dresses!! kristen rockss!

i love her! glad she won!!

this award show is a joke..now how in the world can anyone dare claim her performance was bettr than Kate Winslet’s even you die hard Twilight fans have to have some common sense.

#43

Talented. LMAO. There is no difference between her acting and how she is when she is not on screen.

Im sorry, but this chick is ackward and her acting is about as dry as her personality.

wow kristen looks great i really like her dress it suits her in some way and the sneaker as well even if i prefered heels

how cute when she accepting her award gotta love kristen stewart

For real. She was rolling on some ecstacy tonight. did you see her when the whole cast went up there. She nearly punched Denzel in the face, and she was chewing on that gold thing. She also mouthed that she didnt want to go up there.
CRACK HEAD.
She’s a terrible actress. And why does she touch her hair like that?
Oh, and she looked like ****.

Alxfunkilicius @ 05/31/2009 at 11:42 pm

Gooood why oh my god she is sooo Damn boring like she is really like Bella i just can’t stand that Ugh ! C’mon Sneakers WFT ! I do not think she is Hooot at all

Ugh. Could this chick be anymore awkward??

omg, love kirs so much, she so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw!! I’m glad she won!! She got so nervous when she was up there accepting the award for female actress!!

twifanatic Amanda @ 05/31/2009 at 11:59 pm

that was so funny, love kstew

I actually love Kristen and seeing her tonight, nervous and totally dropping the award, made her seem down to Earth. hell, if i was up there accepting an award for female actress against kate winslet and angelina jolie, i’d be nervous too. hahaaa good job kristen! :]

popculturejunkie @ 06/01/2009 at 12:05 am

even though she twisted her ankle, she still could have put on some comfy flats. chuck taylors with a dress is so…middle school haha

Love Kstew! And I absolutely adore the unbelievably cute outfit! So grunge-glam. She deserved this, and she looked like a million dollars.

Another weird dress.

aww bless her!! shes so awkward its too funny!! kristen<3

@me: or high?

can't wait @ 06/01/2009 at 12:18 am

She’s a terrible public speaker. At least prepare a speech ahead of time. Edward laughed at her a$$ when she dropped her award. Maybe she did it intentionally because her character is suppose to be a clutz. I dunno.

She only wore converse cause she sprained her ankle. ;(

Ps. – Stop all the hate losers.

she’s too awkward its not nice.
and she has to stop messing around with her hair,
and at the same time, stop smoking pot.

Okay this is the most awkward and adorable I have seen this girl be. She seemed very real and sweet and funny too.

I think she looks cute and is dress appropriately for an MTV award show. Who cares if she wore sneakers for whatever reason? I am sure there were guys dressed in suits with sneakers on.

And I think that she is just shy and don’t like attention on her very much. Unusual for an actor, but there are some actors that are shy and who don’t give interviews. I don’t think people understand that not everyone has the same temperment and the same level of comfort in front of thousands, maybe millions, of people.

Why are so many people into Twilight? I mean the movie was *ucking horrible!

I want ashley greene photos :///
kris is funny!

I agree with others that say she is just uncomfortable. At least she can laugh at herself. And dropping the award is such a ‘Bella’ thing to do. She looked fine… don’t be so hard on her.

She looked gorgeous, stunning, love her to death whoever is dating her is a lucky son of a ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the cutest thing ever!

I love her, really, and she’s effing gorgeous. But… converse, seriously? I know these are not the Oscars or something but… ugh, no, sorry Kirks, not this time.
FAIL.

Ouch….poor girl! :-( Has to wear sneakers because she twisted her ankle, AND she dropped the popcorn! This is definitely a Bella Swan moment! Nice attempt to recover though!

@c@can’t wait:
Edward? You mean Robert.
Gosh, i hate effing idiots who hate on Kristen cause she got to kiss your ‘Edward’.
His name is Robert and he is an ACTOR, not edward.

@c@can’t wait:
Edward? You mean Robert.
His name is Robert and he is an ACTOR, not edward.

Seriously… dropping the award?? LOL! “I was just as awkward as you expected me to be, bye!!”but the end was really cute!

She was high as a kite on ecstasy or coke

Hahhahaha WORD sasha, just WORD.
She twisted her ankle? Yeah and that’s an excuse to wear sneakers? Come on, she could have weared flats, or flat boots (idk if i’m saying it right, but i guess ppl will understand me xD my first lenguage is not english sorry! n_n) or… idk, just anything flat that’s not THAT casual, it doesn’t fit with the dress :S or her make up, or anything :S

Was ir just me or was she drunk because when she came out to debut the new twilight trailer she was really out of it and then the whole dropping the award thing also she looked pretty disheveled and was also hanging off a co-star when Twilight won best picture

twilightlover @ 06/01/2009 at 1:04 am

omg i luv u kirsten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u look soooo good
only u can pull of a dress and converse
p.s
u and rob go good together

lol, i love kristen so much. she acts so awkward though. and she’s the only one who can pull of converse with a dress. dudes, stfu, let her be herself. (: ily kristen. <33

twilightlover @ 06/01/2009 at 1:05 am

@LALA:

ur a *****

How very Bella of her she truly was destined to play her! I luv Kstew even more for having that moment and the NM trailer OMG amazing

All you people saying you don’t like her and stuff and talking about her clothing or whatever, who cares, keep dumb comments to yourselves (she prob. wouldn’t like you either). I believe one should be who they are! Grow up! I just think she was a bit nervous.

Man.. she was totally drugged out, she was peaked out during the pre-show

queen bee @ 06/01/2009 at 1:16 am

yea well, it’s horrible to see how other people hates your fav actors/actresses, but guess what? the world is free, so everyone can say whatever they want…
it was cute how she dropped the award and how roberts laughs… and then she goes back to say a lot of things like really really fast lol it was cute, awkward, but cute…
geez, twilight new crazy hyserical fans, i hate them…
great book, not such a great adaptation, but whatever…

world aint so free

queen bee @ 06/01/2009 at 1:27 am

yes if we’re talking about saying if we like or not some celebrity on internet, at least :rolleyes:

Probably wouldn’t have dropped it if she wasn’t high. It’s no secret that she is a pot head, just look at her glazed eyes….or the dozens of pictures of her getting caught smoking in public.

babe_luv_ya @ 06/01/2009 at 1:56 am

I can’t believe that she has won BEST FEMALE PERFOMANCE!!!!
she sucked as Bella

Angelina jolie was the princes of beating to your own drum in her youth, but it works for her. Kristen just looked like she was on something, which is probably why they told her to wear sneakers so she wouldn’t fall on her ass! Very dissapointing…

YES,WE CAN….WE LOVE KRISTEN STEWART!!!!!!!!

hey hey hey @ 06/01/2009 at 1:59 am

so clumsy, just like bella, love it

GO KRISTIN @ 06/01/2009 at 2:01 am

I love her!! she is just simply being herself… unlike other actresses who try so hard to look apealing and dress girly with high heels and revealing dresses!

MANG KEPS @ 06/01/2009 at 2:05 am

CONGRATS KRISTEN!!!! she looks gorgeous are always.. i love her!

haters!! envy much???!!! bwahahahahaa!!!!!
say whatever.. she won the awards.. she’s bella, she gets to kiss rob.. SUCK IT!!!

i kind of think she looks like a drag queen

her dress is awsome…its sumthing i would do….the sneakers and dropping the popcorn…klumsy or high, either way she’s a great actress :)

OMG! i feel so bad for her. i know how she feels! ily kristen!

gossipgirl @ 06/01/2009 at 2:28 am

she was sooo wasted and c oked out!!!!!!!

She looked AMAZING im so jealous, shes so beautiful and im not really a twilight fan so im not just saying it. i would kill to look like her.

can't wait @ 06/01/2009 at 2:35 am

No way is she doing Edward. She’s way to shy.

which one? @ 06/01/2009 at 2:43 am

She’s either really shy and can’t think of anything interesting to say coz she’s nervous or her body is trembling from all the drugs.

sweetness @ 06/01/2009 at 2:55 am

she probably staged dropping the award because she has read so many complaints how she is not clutzy like Bella..so this makes her more appealing to Bella fans now.

bringonthedrama @ 06/01/2009 at 2:59 am

@<a href=”/2009/05/31/kristen-stewart-mtv-movie-awards-= agreed; that was terrible.
i feel bad for her and honestly i consider myself a huge twilight fan but i don’t think she deserved any of the awards she won, im sorry, shes just not good. the only one she and rob deserved was best kiss. But definitely not best picture.
totally inappropriate dress and shoes, its not even funny to show up like that being nominated for multiple awards; take things a bit more seriously, Kristen.

gosh. i thought she was being different by wearing sneeks, but now i see it wasn’t so. w/e. the chick is on her way to becoming like all the other actors who permanantly bash what they’re doing like they aren’t in the game for a reason. why she always has to look disgusted, like there’s a problem. is there something she needs to get off her chest. uhm maybe if you hate the fame and don’t want to be noticed, maybe taking the twilight gig wasn’t the best idea. i am very greatful to her funny because it made me laugh, and i muted her out the whole entire time. i can’t believe they won so many things. i was going for milk or i love you man for best kiss.

fairycake @ 06/01/2009 at 3:26 am

Well done Kristen!

I love you Kirsten!!!! I can’t stand it!!

oh have made a mistake, Kristen!

Best Female Performance? Seriously? what is wrong with people?!

you guys, leave her alone. it probably not easy being a celebrety. i have seen other celebreties drop their popcorn thingy.
by the way, i like her dress its different which makes her unique.

kateybabes @ 06/01/2009 at 5:00 am

oh my god, she has absloutly no fashion sense at all.
did she get dressed in the dark? or have a five year old as a stylist and hair dresser?
oh did she attack spider-man for her dress, cos it looks like his freaking costume. she is seriously so lame.
tbh i think shes an absoloute ( cant spell ) DOG.
i hate her. grr.
dont give me hate mail, i have my own opinion.

ii know its kind a weird to match dress with sneakers but i think that sneakers goes well with the dress…and she looks awesome..

i love her <33333333333 *-*

Why is everyone so hateful about Kristen Stewart? I can see why she might rub some people up the wrong way but after seeing this, she just seems awkward and shy. I find her dropping the award sweet and funny – I expected to cringe when I watched it but she was endearing + totally self-deprecating! Cut her some slack guys! – so she maybe gets stoned every once in a while – like the majority of teenagers don’t? She isn’t the She-devil!!

Also, wouldn’t wear her outfit myself but I think she pulls it off. Also, the majority of you have focused on her negatives and failed to say any positives like – her eyes look amazing! In fact, she looks gorgeous in the first two pictures!

I love her so much :)
she is great :D

ARRRR, that was adorable! I probable would have dropped it as well. I love her style it’s so laid back.

Trainers on the red carpet??
she could at least make an effort.

She dropped the award! xD

So adorable!

blackrosesred @ 06/01/2009 at 8:03 am

Hahah, she’s hilarious. I love her!

Bubbaness @ 06/01/2009 at 8:11 am

That was totally endearing and she looked cute.

Je dois être la seule française à mettre un commentaire!!!^^
Kristen tu assures!!! Mdr quand tu fais tomber le trophée et Robert est lui aussi Mord de Rire!!! xDDD
Je vous adore de trop!!!!

awww she looks good

This girl needs a shrink, a stylist and a hair dresser asap.
What a mess.
If you are in the biggest movie of the year, get it together.
omg.
Disaster.

Ow God she so perfect I love her style, The most beautiful girl in Movie Awards…

KRISTEN STEWART FOR EVER!!!!!!

coii---kstew rockzz!! @ 06/01/2009 at 9:13 am

@anon:

#68! i luv u now! lol! kristen looked amazing! she honors her style! AND if she doesn’t want to wear high heels she just DOESN’T! get over it people! seriously! remember: those were the MTV movie awards! she can dress up like a rocker if she wants to! and it was hilarious when she accepted the award! so kstew! luv u bby! she was adorable! and again.. she’s 19! only 19! how would you act? obviously: totally freaked out! I luv her! her style! her personality! her acting! (since a long time ago) ***go kristen***
and PD: if you noticed… the award was chosen BY the people in the world! YOU chose it! so stop it! she deserves it b/c everyone thought it like that! and also… if she dressed up like that.. it’s because she gives a **** what you think, are we clear? KSTEW ARMY! luv u! keep going!

I LOVE KRISTEN, BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE CHARACTER AS BELLA HAS WENT TO HER HEAD AND SHE ACTED AND DRESSED LIKE BELLA. HER OUTFIT, HAIR, AND MAKE UP WAS A DISASTER. SHE NEEDS A PERSONAL STYLIST. IF YOU WANT TO BE HIGH WHILE BEING ON TV THEN GET SOME EYE DROPS!!! SHE CRACKED ME UP THOUGH AND I STILL AM A HUGE FAN.

sorry but…

she looks AWFUL !

sorry but she looks awful, shes fidgety, and has butterfingers.

Clumsy and wearing converse with formal dresses. Real Original. Is this supposed to be scripted?

Reminds me too much of a certain someone in a certain book

I love K.Stewart – I think she’s GORGEOUS and if she is dating Rob I think they make an awesome couple. But some of you cannot be serious when you say she’s a great actress? She was HORRIBLE in Twilight, Robert made that movie. And her awkwardness is semi-endearing but sometimes its annoying. Like when she rolled her eyes after winning “best kiss” . We understand you arent Ashley Tisdale/Paris Hilton Kristen and we love you for it, but you are a 19 year old starlet in Hollywood. You could act like it sometimes!

she’s smiling so big for the first time on the red carpet.. she never seemed to smile so big.. wow.. she looks gorgeous btw.. ^^

the dressing style’s horrible!!!!! She should look out for an experienced stylist.

She still looks great!!!!! The pumps would have twisted her ankle on stage anyway when she dropped her award.lol.But she still looks hot!!!
TWILIGHT ROCKS ASS!

She was so sweet and cute last night!!!!
She was all smiles …………having fun!!!!!!!!!
I love her. her style is age apropiate no like others (miley she look like 20 something……..)
KSTEW ARMY!!!!!!

ok i just going to say what i think…i have seen Kristen stewart before and she has never been so out of it… I think her outfit is interesting… i mean i like the hair and kinda grunge look but it does not compare to everyone else who looked sooooo cute. Also, its an insult i think to her staff and co=actors because she looked like she did not want an award. i think she was nervous and took some drugs but man she was just making fun of herself.

ALSO I THOUGHT THE MTV AWARDS WERE TRASH… DO PEOPLE REALLY LAUGH ATCRUDE JOKES… first the intro was horrible… why does everything haave to deal with nudity, sex, penisis, and farting seriously… i mean it can be funny but they need actual substance to go along with it… i mean what they did to eminem was despicable. and y was their a guy humping his trophy and then why did they tribute ben stiller for … you know. WHERE HAS THE CLASS GONE!!!!!!

ok so this dress is a knock off of the REAL creators dress (which is 100x better) — by the very talented Henry N Jackson. You can see it on Michele Obama at his myspace http://www.myspace.com/henrynjackson and you can see his couture collection at henrynjackson.com

Kristen was the bomb last night !!! Super sexy and adorable. She looks really happy these days, could it be new love eh ?

Keri-anne @ 06/01/2009 at 2:18 pm

her dress looks not that amazing but wouldn’t it look better without the sneakers. imean, if she doesn’t want or can’t wear heels then why doesn’t she wear ballet pumps or something. it’s not rocket science. someone should of told her before she went out to the mtv movie awards looking pretty skint.
also, she has no personality what-so-ever. she should smile more. X

i love kristen stewart, i think she looks gorgeous in that dress, and i love how she can wear converses and still look great! and i love her hair, i think she just looks amazing!
and i loved it when she dropped the popcorn, she’s so cute and funny! :)

kris looks like she wanted to leave and stoned like always,hope we donnot start to see ROBERT, look like that ,he always looks so with it and gorgeous

I like her, but the outfit is TOO busy!
she has to many different style put together, but all together she look swelll!

I don´t care about the dress, I can only say that she is a princess. She is so beautiful, adorable, only 19! baby, I´m crazy for you!

poor kristen! I feel so bad for her! I totally admire how she handled it so well! I don’t see why it’s a big deal- everyone messes up sometimes- and she totally proves celebrities are normal people- they aren’t perfect. She proves to all girls that there is a little “Bella” in them. She handled it so well- i would have done the same thing and freaked out. She seemed so nervous! she has a lot of pressure on her. I should be studying for exams, but I just need to speak my mind. I want everyone out there to cut her some slack. She’s only human. She is beautiful and talented and if you were a true twilight fan, you’d still love her. She’s amazing. (also about the best kiss i felt so bad for her- she looked like she was about to throw up, she was so nervous!!) i’m pretty sure she decided not to was because she didn’t want to cheat on her boyfriend … whatever the case, YOU STILL ROCK, KRISTEN!! [[:

shes soooooo pretty

Aww I think she looked cute ..she’s has very pretty features ….
personaly and honestly i dislike converse sneakers …but they loook so cutee on her ..only kristen can wear a cute little dress with sneakers…like that! luv ya Kris!!!

For Kristen, it looks like a little of the ganja really helps with the public speaking she had to do at the awards show. She acted both baked AND fried. How did she manage to do that?

As for the outfit: the dress was nice for this kind of occassion, but the shoes – well, they were fine – for the 8th grade dance.

The clumsiness and the converse with the fancy dress – hmmmmm. It DOES sound familiar. Along with the commenter who referred to Rob as Edward, it seems that Kristen is having difficulty distinguishing reality from the Twilight world. Must have been the effects of the mind-altering substances she consumed prior to arriving at the event. LOL!!

I note that viacom has yanked the video of Kristen receiving her award and dropping it. I guess Summit must have convinced them to do this as Summit probably doesn’t like the idea of letting the public have access to the video of one of the stars of itsTwlight series appearing stoned at the MTV awards show.

Doesn’t look to good, so they’ve disappeared it. Down the memory hole it goes.

Hello,

Non alexandra, tu n’es pas la seule Française qui admire Kristen
Belle inside and outside, intelligente, bonne actrice, marrante, sensible
Elle a déjà beaucoup cette fille et enfin une trés jeune actrice pas tarte à Hollywood
Je t’adore Kristen, you Rocks!
Stay as you are no matter what foolish folks (jealousy!), said about you
Bravo, congratulations to You and Rob for staying normal people, please, stay the same!

Bisous de France
Juju

didnt watch the whole show since it was so horrible, but i did get 2 see this chick for a while win the kiss award or something
anyway…she just comes out as a person who has some serious addiction problems
just from the blankness of her eyes im guess she’s high
but she could also b a drunk, but like i said she just comes out as this person who has problems
i actually like her dress i think it’s really cute, the chucks just ruined it tho

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

According to Radaronline com, Rob and Kristen were spotted having dinner after the MTV Movie Awards in a new restaurant in Hollywood called Cecconi’s.

She is so awesome . So what if she embarrassed her self up there just a little by dropping the popcorn award doesn’ t mean you shuld dislike her for it. Besides i can tell she was nervous.

LOL she dropped it…what a dumb ass.
oh and she looks horrendous.

She constantly acts like she has severe diarrhea, the way she’s always fidgeting, stuttering, and twitching. It’s really uncomfortable to watch. I feel like she’s about to throw up or something.

i like her style..even tho she is akward…shes a good actress..loved the messengers…she plays this role…and pumps is as great as chucks

i thnk that shes rele awesome..
shes not 1 of those hollywood wanna b bithces
shes comfortable wearing her own thng and not care wat ppl thnk abt her… which is rele awesome!!
gotta luv her

i think she looked awsome not everyone is cut out for heels i dang sure wouldnt want to wear them if i could get away with it.. to the haters.. bla bla bla

oh yeah and for those that assume she was drunk… well if she was kuddos for her, i would freaking celebrate too. just to be nominated is a wicked honor.

pretty woman… forever

she didn’t deserved that award. she purely sucks such a waste. wtf was she wearing and doing on stage. how can you be an actress and be that akward wow she’s so dopey and weird

Hey Leona….shes a 19 year old girl who is looked at and idolized by girls who are 14 and 15….and she looks drunk and stoned…yeah…..you are either a child, or do not have children…

WHat right, sane person, would say Kudos for her being drunk…as if that is the only way to celebrate…..

This girl will not have a long career in Hollywood….shes already acting as tanted material….

Just My Opinion…

I didn’t think she deserved the Best Female Performance because she was horrible in Twilight, some of the worst acting ever. The others ones Twilight won, fine. It really is obvious that she’s a pot head. lol The New Moon clip looked cool.

tiffanypaige. @ 06/02/2009 at 12:22 am

she looks absolutely stunning, no matter what anyone says, i would where that outfit anydayy very runway grunge. adore it, adore her, and she has a great personality, shes just awkward infront of crowds give her a break peoplee.

tiffanypaige. @ 06/02/2009 at 12:29 am

oh and shes an amazing actress so get off her back with the whole “shes the worst actress ive ever seen” seriously, ive seen way worse shes amazing. jeez, jealous much? and she doesnt look drunk she doesnt look high, quit trying to find ways to talk bad about her.

Sorry HORRIBLE actress! Why would anyone be jealous of a stoner? I can name 5 actresses who would have been a better Bella. She is gorgeous, I’ll give her that. And I think it’s bull that people are putting down her outfit just cause she wore Converse with the dress.

I’m not a big fan of her, but really give her a break, maybe she doesn’t dress as fashions as some people will want her too but at least she dresses almost her age or like she feels more confortable, no like some whor…. anyway and the way she actts looks more like she’s not used to speaking in front of a big audience and live, soo I would be scared too, she might act in movies, but that doesn’t exactly means that she shouldn’t be scared to speak to a big audience like that

twilight lover @ 06/02/2009 at 4:41 am

she looks great i think she suites that style i wouldn’t wear that but she can pull it off

haylzcullen @ 06/02/2009 at 6:37 am

i think she looks great:) how can u not? the sneakers look good and show her tru sense of style(which is amazing) and the dress is also her style and btw, great colour on her:) she is so pretty, but not in an obvious way. u really hav 2 look at her, and then u realise, ” she is amazingly pretty” she deserved to win all those awards, and so did the rest of the twilight cast(especially rob) – sexy beast:)

It was just sad seeing her. I could tell she was on something, she seemed not present and it is known that she smokes pot.

It’s also sad seeing people thinking, she was just being laid back, adoreable when it’s clear that something is not quite right. She could not just come on stage being herself but she had to be high to be there. That’s not being shy but she’s kidding herself.

I have nothing against her but I feel for her, many actors have died because of drugs. It’s just SAD.

“oh yeah and for those that assume she was drunk… well if she was kuddos for her, i would freaking celebrate too. just to be nominated is a wicked honor”

She was not drunk, there were no signs of that but she was high.
She could have celebrated after with a drink or two. I think the point is that, this is a young girl who could not be herself and maybe that says a lot about the world she’s in now. She drugged herself down just
to be there. Then how will she handle everything else?

I just hope, she makes it through and does not get overthrown as so many other young actors have been over the years. Seeing her was
sad but scarry too.

@mx:

she wore pumps during the Twilight promos fyi

@renee:

who died and made you judge? obviously a LOT of people who voted thought she deserved to win.

loved mtv movies awards! @ 06/02/2009 at 12:54 pm

kristen looked amazing that night!

i hate it when people are dissing her for having ‘ no personality’ and ‘no dress sense’. that dress was gorgeous! and please, she’s 19 and has only just got into this ‘fame’ thing; excuse her for not being overly confident!

So funny when she dropped the award, “i was just as achward as you though I’d be” hahahah :). she’s a normal person, who gets to kiss robert pattinson! :P

p.s. robert, taylor and cam also looked perfection.

TEAM ROBERT.

@mg:

and you know this because?

@Chingao:

it’s called jet lag you know.

sassyfraz @ 06/02/2009 at 2:07 pm

I LOVE KRISTEN! she only wore sneakers because she twisted her ankle..but it looks great! give her a break,she’s only human..geez

she act like crazy thats what drugs can do to a person

PPL HATER @ 06/02/2009 at 4:05 pm

@miley_lover:
hEY UM LOSER I LUV KRISTEN U BEEOTCH

PPL HATER @ 06/02/2009 at 4:05 pm

@miley_lover:
hEY UM LOSER I LUV KRISTEN U BEEOTCH

ashkinita @ 06/02/2009 at 4:43 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous, not too much make-up, she has the sexiest eyes! She usually wears heels. but I read she sprained her ankle! Only Kristen Stewart can pull this look together and look amazing! Everyone is just JEALOUS!

Kristen is the best @ 06/02/2009 at 5:23 pm

She was drunk? -NO!
She was high? -NO!
She was nervous? -YES!
She was cute? -YES!
She was the most beautiful one out there. What Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Megan Fox or whoever! Compared to them she looked like a gorgeous girl with decent clothes. There was nothing wrong with the sneakers. It matched with her dress pretty well and she pulled off the whole thing amazingly like she always does. Besides MTV awards wasn’t that official kind of thing, showing a lot of naked butts…
As for her award-dropping, she dropped it, not because she was high or something, but the popcorn looked pretty heavy. She might not have noticed it with all the nervousness and she tried to pick it up with one hand. Even Rob almost dropped it, too, during one of his speeches.
So, before hating and insulting people, why not make some effort to understand the situation and put yourself in their shoes??
Kristen is one of the best young actresses with a promising future. And she seems really cool, down-to-earth person, just like a normal, non-celebrity teenage girl.
Totally love her, love her acting, love her style which is really cool, love her sneakers – all of them, love her personality – no pretending at all to be a fake sweetie. She is just being Kristen Stewart!
I guess this is the longest comment i’ve written :) couldn’t just sit back, reading the haters’ outrageous comments…

she looks amazing…
but her going to the mtv awards was just looked not really important to her….
she just looked so nervous or something…

i love her dress
she’s sooooo pretty

God!!! Some of you people are horrible!! If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say it.
She is very pretty in a normal way, and has tons of personality. Perhaps the problem is that people want to see glossy perfect unrealistic and fake stars.
She said once that some of the girls fans are so obsessed with Rob, that they actually hate her, and I’m starting to believe she was right, after what I’m reading here.

Horrible Dress. I’m sorry.

Spiderman dress? Really?

OMG Kristen and Rob acting like they were on drugs…..she looked like she did not want to be on the movie awards and presenting New Moon. :-(

I dont like her look, she looks too masculine and the dress with the converse are a NO GO.

Why cant she be dressed like a girl …like miley cyrus or hayden panetierre?

She looks stupid as always with this awful look, tragical look! Kids voting, Twilight wins everything, she is so like a man and don’t know how to act. She is really BAD, SHE SUCKS!

Kristen is the best, I love very much your style, natural and authentic, imposed fashion, are MTV, should relax, I find that she looks great !!!!!!!

This dress reminds of Michelle Obama’s. Anyways, this would be perfect dress for some misc. hollywood party but for a major awards show (Well this isn’t exactly the Oscars but Twilight was huge so they would have expected the fufilled big wins) she should have glammed it up a little more while incorporating her own style.

kristen looks gorgeous & beautiful…she has natural beauty……I love her style……….she looks amazing!

She was like totally out of it the whole time.

i like her a lot… but i can agree with her in the annoying twilight fans..if u don’t know what i mean LOoK It Up!!!

she doesn’t even like her fans! she hates fame

You guys have to understand that people are entitled to their own opinions. I personally think Kristen Stewart is an awesome actress. I love her sense of style. She looks so much happier when she doesn’t have to wear “Bella outfits”. She went out there and looked great. She made an impression. Some people like it and some people don’t. But if you don’t have anything nice to say, try not saying something at all. If she thought the dress and the shoes looked cool (which they did!)….then let her be. And her her looked great, with the whole “I just got out of bed look”. I love it! Shes my favourite actress. And Robert Pattinson is my favourite actor. She’s got great style. Stop critisizing her.

luv u kristen.

luv u kristen ……………………

twilight love @ 06/16/2009 at 4:26 pm

i think she looks great i would wear all them clothes and all u idiots who say thats not fashion u have no fashion sence because she looks amazin and alot of people these days wear them clothes and rob and kristen dont have to be together all the time

Kristen looks very unique at the MTV movie awards! She goes her own way, very old school, punky goth look which is cool. Although for heavens sake its an award show! Not a trip to the local drug store to get cough medicine!!!!!! she is a well known actress so you try your hardest to impress people and think wow look at her or him. not think oh well its a goth look, has she lost her hair brush or dipped her/his sock into an eye shadow pot?? Come on Kristen!! You know style, so get some! Your not 12 anymore, you are now a women, not just a woman but a famous actress who gets swarmed by paparazzi! Take some advice off Vanessa Hudgens or Nikki Reed!! Not flippin ozzy ozbourne!!!!!

wallsdontcomedown @ 06/20/2009 at 12:53 pm

Honestly thought there were more deserving candidates for best female performance.
Also for best movie, Twilight definitely should not have won.

She looked like a crack head and her hair was all over the place.

and what was she chewing on the whole night?!

her awkwardness was just t horrible to watch, i can’t believe she dropped the award!

And the dress and sneakers were too cliche.

Emersongirl @ 06/29/2009 at 11:22 pm

@miley_lover:
you obviously have no taste “miley lover”…. as i can see….

Emersongirl @ 06/29/2009 at 11:25 pm

i think she looks sooo good…she totally pulls this look off.
i just wish she would i dont know um like vary it a little. she wears a lot
of short dresses with converse sneakers.

Emersongirl @ 06/29/2009 at 11:36 pm

for all those who think that twilight shouldnt have won anything…its yours and mine and everyone else’s fault that they won! it was voted on! godd get over it! i guess more of the world like twilight than i did so they voted for it… im over it…

She looks amazing. I love the look! Haters need to stfu. kthnx:)

Helen walsh @ 08/06/2009 at 1:48 pm

@mx: what are you talking about? she wears heels all the time to red carpets! this was the first time she wore sneakers because she twisted her ankle…

wow she loox vry beautiful……………….

@miley_lover: well then who do u like misssy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!robert the chewing huffepuff huh??

Charlotte @ 08/25/2009 at 2:44 pm

Twisted ankle or not, when you go to an award show, you suck it up and wear heels. Or at least nice ballerinas. Not black Converse. Ugh whatever I don’t like her anyway.

Charlotte @ 08/25/2009 at 2:49 pm

@renee: I double that

kristen stewartla basbasa bı yemek yemek çok mu zor hayal edemeyecek kadar ımkansızmı:( of kahretsın cok uzagız en buyuk hayalım onu bı kez olsun gormek hergun dua edıyorum ıns.turkıyeye gelır yada ben gıdebılırım hayalım zor ama…

not everyone has to be a self obsorbed, bubbly, girly girl. she has her own style and doesnt conform to what everyone expects from a hollywood starlet. she true to herself and doesnt care what other people think, and if you guys dont like her because shes an individual than thats really sad for you. maybe you should find out who you are.
just get over it.
love her dress, love her hair, LOVE the sneakers.
go kstew.

she’s fabulous! I love her so much. her style is casual but still cool. Love her :)

OMG that was hilarious!!!! It’s like AKWARD!!!!! That’ll teach her 2 go out drunk:(

first.i dont like her.second.she does look good.she looks good in the converse and her dress isnt so bad, but i must agree she is not HERSELF!..it is a shame cause she could be a real icon.

You guys are being ridiculous. Kristen was totally rocking the outfit. She is so down to earth and she sprained her ankle, what else could she do? Wear “pumps”? Haters are just jealous that Kristen always looks stunning. I know I would. And I love her outfit, no I love everything about her.