Chris Pine & Audrina Patridge Sit Next To Each Other At MTV Movie Awards 2009

Chris Pine & Audrina Patridge Sit Next To Each Other At MTV Movie Awards 2009

Presenter Chris Pine gives winner Ashley Tisdale a kiss on the cheek at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday evening (May 31) in Universal City, Calif.

Chris, 28, and Anna Faris, 32, presented the Golden Popcorn statuette to Ashley for “Breakthrough Performance – Female” for her work in High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

During the ceremony, Chris and rumored fling, The Hills star Audrina Patridge, sat next to each other but the reality star claims she was unaware of MTV’s seating chart.

“I had no idea,” she told Access Hollywood. “I can only say… that I’m single, I’m single! I’m just here to have fun. I had no idea he was sitting there.”

10+ pictures inside of Chris Pine @ the 2009 MTV Movie Awards

chris pine mtv movie awards 2009 10

Photos: Kevin Winter/Frank Micelotta/Getty
Posted to: Ashley Tisdale, Chris Pine, MTV Movie Awards 2009

Jason Merritt/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i would not be mad if chris and ashley ever dated<3

Okay so I dont know her personally but she seems so…trashy. I know its wrong to judge but that is how she comes off. And Chris seems educated and…well, you know, not trashy. I really hope their not dating because he can do so much better than her.

Chris Pine is freakin GOREOUS.

Soundbyte @ 06/01/2009 at 4:17 pm

Amazing that there are never any photos to back up these claims. I had seen that he was supposed to be seated next to her but I had also heard that he left as soon as his presentation was over. Publicity anyone???

Of course he’s not dating Audrina. If he was there’d be some pictures by now. She just keeps talking about for publicity for herself.

chris fan @ 06/01/2009 at 4:34 pm

OMG, Gossip is so annoying. This all stemmed from the NYP P6 item that they were going to move AP “closer” to CP but the fact of the matter is that CP ***LEFT IMMEDIATELY AFTER HE PRESENTED THE FIRST AWARD!!!***

He is not dating her!!!!

LolaSvelt @ 06/01/2009 at 4:35 pm

I thought he’d do better than z-list trash Audrina.

Wanttoknow @ 06/01/2009 at 4:36 pm

I agree…if they are a thing or item where are the photos of them together??? Yep, MTV confirmed he was at the limo drop at 9:21 so he made a quick exit.

oogabooga @ 06/01/2009 at 4:40 pm

He didn’t sit next to anyone. MTVs own blog says he left at 9:23 PM. Since he presented the first award that means he didn’t stay.

And that’s how you realize JustJared is s***
Check your facts before posting, Chris left right after his presentation *rolls eyes*

pics or didn’t happen

Hmm, Ashley and Chris would make a cute couple.

risktaker @ 06/01/2009 at 5:53 pm

“Hmm, Ashley and Chris would make a cute couple.”

Umm…..NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgosh audrina needs to go away and leave chris pine to me LOL. this dissapoints me…very much

@oogabooga: Oh, wow. I didn’t know that. So that’s why I didn’t see him later on. Anyway, it just seems like Audrina is just looking for publicity, yet again…

audrina is trash. nasty.

and ashley reallllly needs to lay off the spray tan. it looks horrible.

lostchick @ 06/01/2009 at 9:48 pm

I heard that she is filthy rich family wise. She doesn’t depend on the money from the Hills. She is probably quite acceptable for Chris. Maybe we think of her as gross b/c of her hooking up with Justin Bobby. Hey, we all make mistakes. I like Audrina, but then again I love all of them from the Hills. Kristin……I’ll have to wait and see.

sHE Should get with Chris cause he is HOT,,,SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

He is soooo hot!

It doesn’t matter. I wrote about them sitting beside one another last week . But i do feel better knowing that he left after he was up on stage.It doesn’t matter I swoon everytime I see him . He’s so DREAMY!!! Thanks JJ.

he’s too hot & talented for ceiling eyes. She has a bangin’ figure but something is off with her face.

Wanttoknow @ 06/01/2009 at 11:49 pm

Since he was the first to present and left after his presentation I am guessing he did not sit with anyone! He may have had a seat next to her if MTV moved her there. He also skipped the red carpet. Audrina said on the red carpet she was “single, single”. I do think Chris Pine could do WAAAY better than her…..

With her or not, his eyes are amazing. They’re ridiculously blue.

hehe Audrina is smokin and ashley looked gorgeous !
hehe wouldnt mind ashley and chris together <3

xo

ash and chris are so cute together! haha it would be awesome if they got together!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All