Adam Lambert & Drake LaBry: Kitson Couple

Adam Lambert & Drake LaBry: Kitson Couple

Adam Lambert just went shopping with boyfriend Drake LaBry at Kitson Men in Los Angeles.

Adam, 27, and Drake, 24, shopped up a storm and according to staff, the pair was “really cordial and nice.”

Adam bought a Marc Jacobs Blazer for Drake before their night out at Guys & Dolls nightclub.

On Monday night, Adam and Drake were seen holding hands after a night out on the town.

adam lambert drake labry kitson couple 01
adam lambert drake labry kitson couple 02
adam lambert drake labry kitson couple 03

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

You are friends with Perez.

Oh_em_gee @ 06/02/2009 at 6:17 pm

Tsk, tsk. Couldn’t Adam find a better looking boyfriend? Other than that good for him for not being ashamed of his sexuality.

Oh_em_gee @ 06/02/2009 at 6:17 pm

Brad >>>> Drake.

WTF is he wearing?!

@GoCheeksGo here = http://mallplace.com/tweeter-wall/mr-twitter-universe

Gokey MUST go down!

ew gay boy

totally!! @ 06/02/2009 at 6:46 pm

@#6 so true. jon and kate gosselin (or whatever their names are) is an excellent example. Along with 95% of celebs on this site. This has become a “15 minutes” themed site.

totally!! @ 06/02/2009 at 6:47 pm

Another example is Octomom. Why is she “famous”?

The inevitable question is not ‘Who’s on first?”, but….

[~☆Fug Face Man!stona @ 06/02/2009 at 6:48 pm

the boyfriend looks like a tall skinny gay version of shia labeouf. hahahaha.. a really, really gay version. he’s the king of gay face, and the god of gay walk. lmbaooooo..

I really can’t believe that people hate gays. I’m not gonna start a whole conversation but Adam deserved to win no matter if he was gay or not. Now he’s having fun, because he IS a celebrity. He has an incredible voice.

I’m glad he is having fun with his boyfriend (:

[☆Fug Face Man!stonύ @ 06/02/2009 at 6:48 pm

LOL….

I read some of Drake’s blogs while he was at the university. The guy is talented, smart, inventive, serious. He has a lot to offer ,and I can see why Adam fell in love with him. So glad Adam didn’t pull a “Susan Boyle” on us and deny us of his tremendous gift to the world. They both seem so grounded, hope Drake can deal with the onslaught that’s about to happen to him. Keep singing, Adam. You are inspiring!

They make a nice couple … they look very good.

adam is the sugar daddy. he buy stuffs for his boyfriend. i bet that skinny gay is enjoying using the eyeliner gay’s so called fame and fortune. eew.

These two cannot possibly get any gayer..oh wait whoops they already are!

Are those two girls?

Who cares if Adam is gay. It was very obivious from the get go even though he was being coy about it. Looks like he gained a few pounds though. His boyfriend is very average. They go well together.

like adam

what the hell is that drake doing

people follow them around cause he was the most buzzed about

kris just won. and he doenst do anything

he’s proably back in arkanasa
moving on with his life.

It’s so wonderful to have an out and proud pop star. I mean, sure George Michael and Elton John are gay but they were closeted during the height of their successes. It will be interesting to watch Adam’s career.

enough of this guy already
it’s not like he won AI
yah, he’s gay who didnt no
move on 2 other ppl jared

Norcal2009 @ 06/02/2009 at 7:27 pm

Adam will be the icon Paula predicted. The majority of his fans already knew he was gay and quite simply do not care. We have learned to appreciate people on a level simpletons will never be able to. As for the 15 minutes of fame…that belongs to the guy who won the show…what’s his name again?

Adam deserves to be happy, especially after that upset loss to his inferior contender. Take your time, Adam because you’ll be busy soon with your career.

It is very nice to see an out and about gay couple. I’m proud of them. Adam Lambert is an extremely talented singer and performer. He has gained the respect of many rocker, stars and artists. Not crazy about the boyfriend and all the sugar daddy stuff. Brad was much better. It would be better for Adam’s career if he were single.

@[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~]:

Haha…I also think he looks like a skinny and taller Shia A LOT.

Zebratalk @ 06/02/2009 at 7:44 pm

EVERYBODY MEET DRAKE: http://tiny url.com/ovetzo

HIS ACCENT IS SO SEXY F-N HELL LOL. AND HE’S A REALLY LEGIT, FUN, FUNNY, SMART GUY. CHECK OUT HIS OTHER VIDEOS TOO.

Zebratalk @ 06/02/2009 at 7:44 pm

123 testing

@Oh_em_gee: He’s so hot are you kidding me!

Zebratalk EDIT @ 06/02/2009 at 7:53 pm

REMOVE THE SPACE BETWEEN THE ‘TINY’ AND ‘URL’ FOR THE LINK TO WORK

Adam looks happy and that’s all that matters. As for being coy he had to sign a contract with 19 and so did his mother not to say anything, so get off it with him not coming out then. JustErica, you are a moron, you should go pray to lose the hatred in your soul. Adam is a wonderful human being and a good heart which is more than I can for all the ignorant haters. You guys should go back under your stinking rocks.

Glad to see some evolved beings on here, the rest of the hater moron group confirm the fact that humanity is basically stupid.

WATCH THE VIDEO I POSTED OF DRAKE PEOPLE :) HE’S ADORABLE. Brad’s videos were intelligent and hilarious but I found him a little immature and a bit…idk I don’t want to say iffy….non-sexy. Drake is SEXY, funny, protective, smart AND cute. I APPROVE ADAM.

Dah, is this supposed to be a surprise to us? Personally, I have NOTHING against any gays, however, I simply don’t understand how a person can be attracted to the same sex, but then again, I don’t need to understand it. I’ll notice a nice looking woman with a gorgeous figure, but I have no desire to touch her…lol
But to me J. Lopez, Beyonce, Scarlett, Monroe, and the likes have the figures I envy; Lohan, Ronson, Ritchie, and all those others who frankly have figures like little boys are not ones I envy – at all. As a matter of fact, I think ANY MAN who is attracted to skin and bones has homosexual tendencies and should check that out. So, if you are a guy and into those really thin women, I would say go for Adam or his boyfriend.

OH MY GOOD GOD!!! @ 06/02/2009 at 8:06 pm

ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU’RE GOD SICKEN ME TO MY STOMACH. SPEWING HATRED AND JUDGING SOMEONE’S HEART AND SOUL BASED ON WHO THEY LOVE WILL NOT SEND YOU TO HEAVEN. AND JFYI, HOMOSEXUALITY IS HORMONAL AS IS A-SEXUALITY! BISEXUALITY IS A LIFESTYLE.

JustErica @ 06/02/2009 at 8:07 pm

@one: Just because I think you’re nasty and pathetic, that doesn’t mean I hate anyone. Or that I am homophobic. Not everyone is into that lifestyle. Accept it.

Norcal2009 @ 06/02/2009 at 8:13 pm

sounds like stella needs to get her groove back and realize that Adam is the next big thing….Just google his name, dear….over 17,000,000 entries. Adam is the pooh…so take a big whiff. LOL

hot boyfriend!!!

I’m not convinced he’s the next big thing at all….he has potential, but I’m just not seeing it. His stage presence on AI was too broadway for me. I felt like he was just putting on a show, rather than meaning what he was singing. Although I am glad that he’s not fronting Queen. there is only one Freddy Mercury! He can’t be replaced!

LOL his boyfriend LOOKS like a “Drake” haha
SO VERY fem
MAN!! VERY, VERY fem….
we’re talking the Queen of feminine!
Drake should have a little scarf to swing around and bat his eyes behind as he pulls it through is dainty fingers!! Feminine!!
Woah! Im not even that girlie….and i’m pretty girlie!
LOL!!

There is nothing more disgusting then an feminine gay man. Gross.

@lala: I disagree completely, there is nothing wrong with feminine man. It’s just the same as butch woman! They are a very cute couple and I’m glad they are happy.

His boyfriend is kind of gross-looking, but Adam is very talented. It doesn’t bother me at all that he’s gay or that he didn’t come out sooner. Haters, just deal with it. So he’s gay. You don’t have to read this stuff if it pisses you off or offends you or whatever.

I’m glad your living your life your way- thats all thats all thats really important here. Your super-sonically talented and your career will be
amazing.

You rock Adam!!!

So you don’t like Adam or his lifestyle. It isn’t really your business, now is it? Isn’t that what you would say to someone who was commenting on your lifestyle – “it’s none of your business.” You people who hate gay people are going to be looked at in later years of history the same way we now look at the rascists who lynched black people. Seriously. Keep your comments to yourself. You don’t make the world a better place by your comments, unlike Adam who does – just by being himself, a light, and a phenomenal talent.

um, it’s not 15 minutes of fame for Adam. It probably is for his boyfriend “drake” but not for Adam. He’s talented. He CAN sing. 15 minutes of fame belongs to Kris, the winner.
By the way, did someone say that drake had a blog? I wanna read it :)

Equally disgusting if you ask me. Butch women and girly men. Yuck. Adam’s career is so over.

iloveadam @ 06/02/2009 at 9:37 pm

ADAM ROCKS!! I wish him and Drake the best…both awesome, sexy, smart and interesting men! plus Adam is soooooo talented! I can’t wait for his CD to come out!!!

iloveadam2much @ 06/02/2009 at 9:43 pm

GO ADAM!!
It’s great to see people living the life they love and loving the life they live!
ADAMAKE fan as of today!

Haha, I like how the homophobes act like they were fans in the first place. No one cares. You were always a hater. He is losing nothing.

His boy friend is is looking good. But Lambert is looking weird, like he has breasts or something.

@ZEBRA: @ZEBRA: where can i watch the video

lolita ho @ 06/02/2009 at 9:56 pm

I love you adam, gay or not, I do not care you’re a star not for 15 minutes ˇforever!

I even have your children , call me

i still love you adam. and i am a girl.

Adam needs to lose 20lbs. Nobody wants to see a fat rocker on stage.

Adam is an incredible singer and will probably have a successful singing career. the paps follow him cuz he obviously has star quality!

He has a great voice. Glad he’s happy and not living in the closet.
Good for him.

Did Kitson owner Fraser Ross come out and take this photo himself? Heard business is down 69% from last year.

Cute couple. Who cares if Adam’s gay or not. He can SING, he’s already a super star :)

they make a nice couple, not that they are, they could just be dating of course. to the silly pathetic homophobes: true, you don’t have to like someone, but to react so strongly as to 1) read about something you know you wouldn’t like 2) add a strong dose of negativity and 3) take the time to write it down even though you know it wouldn’t change anything suggests that you have crossed the line of not merely liking something. face it, you have a problem. but like all phobias, it can be treated if you allow yourself. you don’t have to live in perpetual self-righteous anger and disgust. you don’t have to leave your human skins behind when you troll on the internet. imagine, actually coming out of the homophobe closet and battle your demons, yes? you could actually be happy one day, not happy-in-front-of-other-people kind of happy, but the real deal.

Fat elvis @ 06/02/2009 at 10:14 pm

Adam needs to lose 20lbs. Nobody wants to see a fat rocker on stage.
_________
Actually he’s not. You should see him shirtless. Not every man has a little boy’s body.

Geez people! Too many of these posts are ugly today. Do we live in the same country? The same world? It’s depressing.

I love Adam. The guy’s a rock star. Search Adam Lambert + Queen on You Tube if you think differently. Or check out his versions of “Whole Lotta Love” and “Cryin’” on i Tunes.

Adam is also a sweetheart, extremely articulate and a nice guy. Lay off and don’t judge.

Drake is definitely not the man of the relationship. So, who is? Not Adam….

I am still in awe of Adam’s talent..I have been hoping against hope he wasn’t really gay, but who am I fooling? …but as long as he is happy then I, including mllions of his fans are happy for him…I just hope this guy Drake won’t take advantage of him….I really hope the best for Adam but right now I think that his priorirty is his career…love you Adam.

I am so damn proud of Adam!!!! He is one of the few people on this earth who is unafraid of anything. Bravo! Now that everything is out in the open I cannot think of anything else people can say rudely about him. Let’s concentrate on his talent for a change!

I wish him a beautiful, happy relationship with his partner (and superstardom for many years to come. It’s only the beginning for Adam and he’s already the hottest thing in town!!!

Go Adam!! Live your dreams!!!!!

For fat elvis! @ 06/03/2009 at 12:13 am

Hey, Fat Elvis!

let’s see what “you” look like, come on post a pic of yourself and see if you can match up to Adam!!!

Give me a break! Have you nothing else to talk about???

Geez!

Norcal2009 @ 06/03/2009 at 1:17 am

Adam would love all the comments on here. He’s into pushing the limits and making people talk. He even gets the haters to take time out of their day to post about him. Way to go ADAM.

Who’s talking about the idol winner? No one!

WOAH we learnt about Andy Warhol at our Art lesson! But anyway, I will love Adam no matter what. He’s freakin gorgeous.

Obsidian Eye @ 06/03/2009 at 1:40 am

@stella: Adam Lambert is some “random”? Girl, wake up. Adam Lambert is famous because people have found his talent spectacular and his persona stellar. His fans are not idiots nor are they all undiscerning kids. DO NOT DISPARAGE US FOR WHAT WE APPRECIATE. He’s famous now, and the media attention is due to the fact that his many fans want more of him. That’s the truth. DEAL WITH IT.

WOW. (That’s kinda hot…) Adam seems really happy. I’m happy that he’s happy with Drake and I frankly DONT CARE if Adam is gay. He’s a talented singer and an amazing performer. He’s comfortable being who he is and is such a sweet person off stage. I wish him the VERY BEST. You go Adam!

@JustErica:
you ignorant…just sayin…

Fat elvis @ 06/03/2009 at 2:12 am

Posting pictures of myself is not going to make Adam any thinner, unfortunately. Does he not have any self worth?, Hes got breasts forming and trying to hide the handles with jackets.

no matter what we say, there will always be haters or those who will diasagree… what i saw in adam was talent… no one can refute that he has that…(except those who are so ignorant in music)so i will always be a fan…. adam should live the way he should want to…. like the rest of us….

@OH MY GOOD GOD!!!:

All sexuality is hormonal, bi as well. It is not a lifestyle. Experimenting with it is a lifestyle.

oh la la les ****** ils sont horribles quelle horreur!!

um Lori,
Kris most certainly is NOT in Arkansas. He has been on tons of shows every single day. You know, Huckabee, Kelly and Regis, Fox and Friends…….the list goes on and on. Then they will start the Idol Tour. I guess you really have no idea about how this all works. They are inking their record deals and doing promo.

These two would be enough to turn most gay guys straight.

i do not condemn the gays as a human being…but i do condemn the lifestyle choice..coz it is disgusting no matter how you going to justify it…other than that…i still live within the community with gays playing major role in the media industry and use it to spread the ‘rights’ talk…

@so gay:
omg, no wonder you write all this crap, you have more time in the world to criticize other people. just shut up

is it just me or is that guy kinda skinny? don’t answer. my question is entirely irrelevant.

stella @ 06/02/2009 at 6:34 pm I cant believe some random on American Idol now has paparazzi following him. Andy Warhol once said “In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes” and it is soooooooooooo true. Basically all you need is to be rich, have famous friends, or have a reality show (whether it be scripted like The Hills or a dating show like Rock Of Love) and you are automatically considered a “star”…….
——————————————————————————————-
where did you come from chica? that is probably one of the smartest things i have ever read on this site since it started. seriously. try explaining that to people though and it’s like coming up against bricks. bless your intelligence.

nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOO. Adam is way to hot to be gay! I still think hes bi…

Price of fame…cameras following your every move and ignorant people with their nasty opinions. Oh well… the financial security will make up for the annoyance.

GO ADAM!

This will cost Adam. Wait and see.

Who’s the girl here?

not a fan sorry*_*

You’re right, Beth, this will most definitely cost Adam and what a shame with the talent he was given. It isn’t his fault because he grew up in a culture of “anything is okay.” Too bad. I will continue to buy his music but the more this lifestyle is flaunted, many will become too disgusted to continue being his fans.

Adam is the one who bites the pillow for sure!!!! Eww………..

I LOVE ADAM. whooo cares if hes gay

ADAM’S GOT KILLER TALENT, who wait that boy that actually won?? Danny? i dont member.

ii really member ADAM<33
cant wait for his CD <3

Kris won because he was better. Adam was only ‘better’ to someone who likes a guy singing with a high voice (ewww- NOT sexy), and who screams. Kris was a total musician, he sings, and he sings great, he interprets his music very well, he plays the piano, he plays the guitar………C’mon now. He is the whole package, not to mention he is a great looking guy. No one can deny that the song he sung with Keith Urban was awesome! Best performance of the night. Again, it is all a matter of one’s taste. High screaming voice? Or, great voice, great look, great musician, and SEXY!

@89 and 91

Are you two 13 year olds? Time to start growing up dearies!

gosh…they are soooo gay…it’s disgusting

gosh…you are soooo hateful and bigoted…it’s disgusting

your doing great just hang out there and dont listen to what people say. you are a nice guy and it does not matter who you are just that you are yourself and happy

Drake is totally cute…Adam is NOT!

@caite:

You guys truly must be worried you are going to be hit on by a gay
guy. Otherwise why do you have such strong opinions about them?
Believe me you probably dont even come close to measuring up!!!

@Cindy:
Hahaha. My eyes started to water.
So funny!

@Magicha:

Wow, what a close-minded immature thing to say. Will our society ever evolve?

ADAM LAMBERT IS A VERY DECENT MAN-HAS A UNIQUE VOICE- THE EBST VOICE ID EVER HEARD IN ALL AI CONTESTANT THIS SEASON.BORN ICONIC?YES; MICHAEL KACKSON? ELVIS PRESLEY? AND ADAM LAMBERT SAME ZODIAC SIGN ANIMAL EVEN THOUGH DIFFRENT BIRTHYEAR. GIFTED YES VOICE VOICE VOICE.
ADAM IS ICONIC AND ICONIC LOOKS AND DIGNIFIED MAN- COOL AND GROUNDED; LOVE HIM.A STAR WALK OFF AME; WON A TUBELY AWARD- SOLO ARTIST AND TEENS CHOICES. AND MORE TO COME;
HES A LEGEND- HES A;READY A SUPER SATR- A WORLD WIDE IDOL HE JUST WON THAT TITILE WORLD IDOL./I READ ALL THIESE DIFFRENT COUNTRIES LOVES HIM; EUROPEAN AND ASIAN COUNTRUES INCLUDING SOUTH AMERICA AND MIDDLE EAST.UNBELIEVABLE. PAULA ABDUL WAS RIGHT PREDICTIGN ABOUT ADAM LAMBERT. PLUS HE AHS A HOUSEHOLD NAME; ADAM MITCHELL-LAMBERT-GOOD MAN;
IF HES IN POLITICS?IWANT HIM TO BE A PRESDIENT OF THE UNITED STATES. DONORS .ORG’ HE HELP THEM TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE HOMESLEESS AND SCHOOL. U SEE HOW NICE HE IS?
UR PHSYCHIC COMMENT HERE REA

My heavens Adam get rid of that dorky looking Drake….You are so handsome, but then maybe you don’t want a great looking partner, might take the limelight away….You are going to be a big star, and I can’t wait…by the way your album cover is awesome…..have ordered 2 of your Nov. 23rd albums….