Adam Lambert & Drake LaBry: Kitson Couple

Adam Lambert & Drake LaBry: Kitson Couple

Adam Lambert just went shopping with boyfriend Drake LaBry at Kitson Men in Los Angeles.

Adam, 27, and Drake, 24, shopped up a storm and according to staff, the pair was “really cordial and nice.”

Adam bought a Marc Jacobs Blazer for Drake before their night out at Guys & Dolls nightclub.

On Monday night, Adam and Drake were seen holding hands after a night out on the town.

adam lambert drake labry kitson couple 01
adam lambert drake labry kitson couple 02
adam lambert drake labry kitson couple 03

ABC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

@[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~]:

Haha…I also think he looks like a skinny and taller Shia A LOT.

Zebratalk @ 06/02/2009 at 7:44 pm

EVERYBODY MEET DRAKE: http://tiny url.com/ovetzo

HIS ACCENT IS SO SEXY F-N HELL LOL. AND HE’S A REALLY LEGIT, FUN, FUNNY, SMART GUY. CHECK OUT HIS OTHER VIDEOS TOO.

Zebratalk @ 06/02/2009 at 7:44 pm

123 testing

@Oh_em_gee: He’s so hot are you kidding me!

Zebratalk EDIT @ 06/02/2009 at 7:53 pm

REMOVE THE SPACE BETWEEN THE ‘TINY’ AND ‘URL’ FOR THE LINK TO WORK

Adam looks happy and that’s all that matters. As for being coy he had to sign a contract with 19 and so did his mother not to say anything, so get off it with him not coming out then. JustErica, you are a moron, you should go pray to lose the hatred in your soul. Adam is a wonderful human being and a good heart which is more than I can for all the ignorant haters. You guys should go back under your stinking rocks.

Glad to see some evolved beings on here, the rest of the hater moron group confirm the fact that humanity is basically stupid.

WATCH THE VIDEO I POSTED OF DRAKE PEOPLE :) HE’S ADORABLE. Brad’s videos were intelligent and hilarious but I found him a little immature and a bit…idk I don’t want to say iffy….non-sexy. Drake is SEXY, funny, protective, smart AND cute. I APPROVE ADAM.

Dah, is this supposed to be a surprise to us? Personally, I have NOTHING against any gays, however, I simply don’t understand how a person can be attracted to the same sex, but then again, I don’t need to understand it. I’ll notice a nice looking woman with a gorgeous figure, but I have no desire to touch her…lol
But to me J. Lopez, Beyonce, Scarlett, Monroe, and the likes have the figures I envy; Lohan, Ronson, Ritchie, and all those others who frankly have figures like little boys are not ones I envy – at all. As a matter of fact, I think ANY MAN who is attracted to skin and bones has homosexual tendencies and should check that out. So, if you are a guy and into those really thin women, I would say go for Adam or his boyfriend.

OH MY GOOD GOD!!! @ 06/02/2009 at 8:06 pm

ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU’RE GOD SICKEN ME TO MY STOMACH. SPEWING HATRED AND JUDGING SOMEONE’S HEART AND SOUL BASED ON WHO THEY LOVE WILL NOT SEND YOU TO HEAVEN. AND JFYI, HOMOSEXUALITY IS HORMONAL AS IS A-SEXUALITY! BISEXUALITY IS A LIFESTYLE.

JustErica @ 06/02/2009 at 8:07 pm

@one: Just because I think you’re nasty and pathetic, that doesn’t mean I hate anyone. Or that I am homophobic. Not everyone is into that lifestyle. Accept it.

Norcal2009 @ 06/02/2009 at 8:13 pm

sounds like stella needs to get her groove back and realize that Adam is the next big thing….Just google his name, dear….over 17,000,000 entries. Adam is the pooh…so take a big whiff. LOL

hot boyfriend!!!

I’m not convinced he’s the next big thing at all….he has potential, but I’m just not seeing it. His stage presence on AI was too broadway for me. I felt like he was just putting on a show, rather than meaning what he was singing. Although I am glad that he’s not fronting Queen. there is only one Freddy Mercury! He can’t be replaced!

LOL his boyfriend LOOKS like a “Drake” haha
SO VERY fem
MAN!! VERY, VERY fem….
we’re talking the Queen of feminine!
Drake should have a little scarf to swing around and bat his eyes behind as he pulls it through is dainty fingers!! Feminine!!
Woah! Im not even that girlie….and i’m pretty girlie!
LOL!!

There is nothing more disgusting then an feminine gay man. Gross.

@lala: I disagree completely, there is nothing wrong with feminine man. It’s just the same as butch woman! They are a very cute couple and I’m glad they are happy.

His boyfriend is kind of gross-looking, but Adam is very talented. It doesn’t bother me at all that he’s gay or that he didn’t come out sooner. Haters, just deal with it. So he’s gay. You don’t have to read this stuff if it pisses you off or offends you or whatever.

I’m glad your living your life your way- thats all thats all thats really important here. Your super-sonically talented and your career will be
amazing.

You rock Adam!!!

So you don’t like Adam or his lifestyle. It isn’t really your business, now is it? Isn’t that what you would say to someone who was commenting on your lifestyle – “it’s none of your business.” You people who hate gay people are going to be looked at in later years of history the same way we now look at the rascists who lynched black people. Seriously. Keep your comments to yourself. You don’t make the world a better place by your comments, unlike Adam who does – just by being himself, a light, and a phenomenal talent.

um, it’s not 15 minutes of fame for Adam. It probably is for his boyfriend “drake” but not for Adam. He’s talented. He CAN sing. 15 minutes of fame belongs to Kris, the winner.
By the way, did someone say that drake had a blog? I wanna read it :)

Equally disgusting if you ask me. Butch women and girly men. Yuck. Adam’s career is so over.

iloveadam @ 06/02/2009 at 9:37 pm

ADAM ROCKS!! I wish him and Drake the best…both awesome, sexy, smart and interesting men! plus Adam is soooooo talented! I can’t wait for his CD to come out!!!

iloveadam2much @ 06/02/2009 at 9:43 pm

GO ADAM!!
It’s great to see people living the life they love and loving the life they live!
ADAMAKE fan as of today!

Haha, I like how the homophobes act like they were fans in the first place. No one cares. You were always a hater. He is losing nothing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All