Robert Pattinson Remembers Me

Robert Pattinson Remembers Me

Twilight hottie Robert Pattinson arrives at an office building in midtown Manhattan on Tuesday morning (June 2).

The 23-year-old British actor is in town to shoot his new movie, Remember Me, a drama centered on two lovers whose newfound relationship is threatened as they try to cope with their respective family tragedies.

On Sunday, Rob won big at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. He won three Golden Popcorn statuettes for Best Fight with Cam Gigandet, Best Kiss with Kristen Stewart, and Best Breakthough Male. Twilight also won for Best Movie.

20+ pictures inside of Robert Pattinson @ the 2009 MTV Movie Awards

robert pattinson mtv movie awards 2009 20

Photos: Jason Merritt/Kevin Winter/Getty, INFdaily
Posted to: MTV Movie Awards 2009, Robert Pattinson

Christopher Polk/Getty

bad kisser @ 06/02/2009 at 12:11 pm

first?

this tweeny bopper sucks!

He looks so cute! I wish the paps would leave him alone though. I know he doesn’t like the attention. Poor thing.

Then why are you clicking on his post if he sucks?? You people disgust me, you’re pathetic. Complaining about everything and everyone. If you dont like him, DONT POST!!!

He’s looking yummy as usual. I’m very interested in seeing this movie. This one and the one with Hugh Jackman “Unbound Captives”.

Cant wait.

I doubt that Kristen and Rob would spend the 8 week break until the Eclipse shooting apart. They’ll visit each other probably before Kristen shoots the Runaways. And they’ll finally admit that they’re dating! That would be a great day for everyone. Anybody who doesn’t see the undeniable chemistry between them is either blind, in denial or has been living under a rock.

Spreading the Robsten love! <3

He looks like he;s really focusing on the role. Good. I cant wait to see Remember Me

I love him.

Rob <3

so yummy .. so completely obsessed .. he’s my younger Johnny Depp <3

skippingsarah @ 06/02/2009 at 12:36 pm

hahah no offence but stop putting two names together. its kinda disgust me.

and again i love rob and kristen and the rest of the co-stars and twilight but they won the best fight? no offence but for me the fight is nothing much.

anyway congrats to the best movie! they beat HSM3!! oh my gosh

Douche Bag.

PLEASE if anyone has any idea where they are shooting let me know!!!

Jennifer your are the Douche Bag.What the F*** are you doing posting of someone we all love? NO HATERS HERE !! so, go and F***YOURSELF A**HOLE! ..ROB IS GORGEOUS!!!

twifanatic Amanda @ 06/02/2009 at 1:00 pm

I love Rob. Can’t wait to see all these new movies that he’s shooting.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 06/02/2009 at 1:06 pm

aww.. the blogger think rob’s a “hottie”.

I agree Sissy, why are you haters here. I wouldn’t waste my valuable time on someone I didn’t like. Then again, my time is valuable, I love Rob and who give a Sh@T what the haters think. Rob you know you have it going on when people who don’t like you take the time to keep up with your every move. Go Rob!

Sweet Jesus, love ‘pouty’ Rob. He’s so effing hottttttttt. He makes me act like a tween and I’m far from it :)

babe_luv_ya @ 06/02/2009 at 1:41 pm

omg!
we love you rob

they deserve it. :D

What only 20 comments? Where are all the crazy fan girls?

Gorgeous as usualy. But, he looks so freaking depressed lately. Rob doesn’t usually get a lot of comments on here.

heyyyy sexy !!!!

GI ad to see Rob in something other than Twilight….I love him and am happy to see he is getting offered different roles to show off his acting chops…..He was so friggin adorable in How to Be….what an adorable geek and in Little Ashes,,,,,devine…..lov ya Rob

twilightdiva @ 06/02/2009 at 2:58 pm

I agree with CAAS, I just saw Robsten’s morning after the MTV award pics, looks like they spent the night together & Rob got picked up for the airport by Kristen’s Mom & Grandfather. Rob got a huge hug from Ma Stewart! Looks like Rob’s fitting in nicely!

Just spreading the ROBSTEN love!! If y’all can’t see it. Look at the digital evidence, find the sage and dills concert pics, sam bradley’s concert, serious canoodling there!, the Cast party at the Blue Moon, they were constantly outside at the patio smoking & sitting together, the infamous footsie, leg tangling limo ride after to HIS hotel, Rob’s Birthday party at Glowbal Grill & the ride after with Rob & his parents!! They will keep on the DL because Summit doesn’t wan’t anyone among the cast to date! But these 2 are not the type to be manipulated to do the studios every bidding, Something will come out when they’re good and ready! Rob and Kristen you both deserve every happiness together!

Hes soooooooo cute!!!!!
We love you rob….and kristen!!!!

he is so so cute and he played his role in the movie really good i just love him

He’s sooooo ugly!!!!
I’m allowed to come on here and say that because NONE of you tweenie-poots can stop me!!!! It says “Comments,” not “Fanbot Comments Only.”
Quit talking like you have mush for brains already.

sweeeeeeeet @ 06/02/2009 at 5:27 pm

He’s adorable!!! Love him!!!!! Poor thing is being followed every second by the paps.

F A G G O T FACE!!!

@Calla: Really though?! If you think he’s SOOOO ugly, then don’t type his name into a search engine! DUH! How’s that for “mush for brains”?!

hii I love rob pattinsonn I love somuuch

Felisa love for their awards in robertt ex I love you I love all your books
rob te super mega amo I love you very much kristen eres lo maximo

HIS HAIR (L)

GAHHH! He’s in NYC!! I must know where they’re filming so I could go seeeee

sweetness @ 06/02/2009 at 8:37 pm

Ok he’s a handsome guy ..but he’s over doing that brooding look. Enough of that I’m a deep thinker…we have all heard him in interviews let’s just say this guy is no Einstein..He’s a make version of a Paris Hilton.

y duz he look so pissed off? its really pissn me off! Woah i did NOT mean 4 that 2 happen!

cant wait for this movie. Amanda is kind of cutie, sweet, and Rob is this hot. It’s really a movie to wait. I love rob and kristen but we should give him some options. Amanda is the kind of girl for some guy like Rob… :)

I FU**KING LOVE KRISTEN i dont care what anyone says her personality is awesome and her speech was hilariously awkward. Rob got the ratings up cos i personally couldnt care less about anyone else there.

Kristen is dating Michel Angernaro??? from will and grace. Rob and Kristen Are NOT an item

sexya lada @ 06/03/2009 at 8:20 pm

his face is weird shaped his hole face is weird + he looks like a vimp creepy
++ Kristen Stewart is so creepy she looks like my arts teach
and what the hell is wrong with her who the hell wears thoes shoes to an award show

to calla, we are not tweenie-poots.i am 33 and i am a robert pattinson fan.we also do not have mush for brains.modesty aside,i have master’s degree in business.i think a lot of robert pattinson’s fans have master’s degree and doctorate degree.yes, nobody can stop you from posting hate comments but if you have so much hate in your life then maybe you should find something that can make you happy.

omg..go to fanpix.net search for kristen stewart and ones you see her pictures go down you’ll see number of pages, then go to pge 9 to the very bottom you will see her and robert pattinson hugging but not like a huggy friends type more like a lovey thing…i swear dey r hiding sme secret thing

@Sarah: @Sarah:
Omg i know eh!
he always looks so depressed! n like… yeah! But he is still hot!
if i were him id be freakin happy. Every one loves him! God. lol