Asher Roth: Stephanie Pratt's New Boyfriend

Asher Roth: Stephanie Pratt's New Boyfriend

Stephanie Pratt likes to cause drama!

The 23-year-old reality star first started a rift in the family by becoming friends with Spencer’s nemesis, The Hills star Lauren Conrad.

Now she’s romantically involved with her brother’s rival, I Love College rapper Asher Roth. The two got hot and heavy at Body English in Las Vegas on April 23, partying until 5 a.m. “He had a really good night and hasn’t stopped talking about her,” a friend of Asher’s tells Life & Style. “He’ll ask Stephanie out again soon.”

That won’t go over well with Spencer, who’s preparing to launch himself into the music business as the next big white rapper and recently threw down some harsh words for Asher, also 23.

“I believe my music is more convincing and relevant,” Spencer, 25, recently said. “To me, he’s garbage. That’s why I’m a new rapper — I have substance.” The reality star also made his feelings about Ash known on his Twitter page, saying he can’t believe his sister “is hanging out with that nerd Asher Roth!”

asher roth stephanie pratts boyfriend 01
asher roth stephanie pratts boyfriend 02

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
alexia kaelyn @ 06/03/2009 at 2:28 pm

lame Asher is whack

she looks like ashley simpson, they’re both fug.

Steph does not have the greatest taste in men (as far as we could see on the hills). But if she’s happy, who cares!

Aha, I like Asher.

Shemp lugosi @ 06/03/2009 at 2:50 pm

These two were scraped right off the bottom of the barrel of “celebrity”. This site and most of the people it covers SUCK BIG TIME!

And before anybody says “then why do you bother to come here”, I wouldn’t except the occasional pic of a barefoot male celeb or some hot male celeb sneakers makes trudging through the sludge worth it. Jared loves feet & shoes!

White trash people!! White trash! Make a little money and they think they’re something. I’ve never watched that Spencer guy, but he looks like an albino money. The man turns my stomach.

Her boyfriend is rather homely looking!

Wow, I think so much less of him because of this.

is this ashlee simpson?

#9. Sure looks like Ashlee before the nose job.

asher roth was not very high in my books to begin with but he literally just took a nosedive in every positive category. gross.

she has sneaky eyes.
not a person to trust.

sexya lada @ 06/03/2009 at 4:09 pm

she’s just as creapy as her brother

Liverwurst @ 06/03/2009 at 4:36 pm

below average, medium talent boy of the moment.

im a rap fan, i think asher is ok, he’s kinda skyrocketed lately with his college son, but he’s been here for a while
wtf is wrong with her eyes?

Stephanie Pratt is the ultimate technicolor woman. She is crisi-oriented and needs a disaster in order to feel ALIVE. She has nothing else (she thinks). If she doesn’t have a molehill to make in to a mountain of DRAMA, she feels dead inside. Unless this is all a put-on, that chick needs some serious psychiatric help, like ten years ago. I guess every dysfunctional family has to have one.
It’s really a shame, though, because it adds to her unattractiveness and just makes her an even uglier, more FAKE girl.

sorry. I meant CRISIS-oriented.

StupidStephanie @ 06/03/2009 at 6:14 pm

This girl is as dumb as a box of rocks and feeds on other people’s drama. No substance whatsoever.

Guy Smiley @ 06/03/2009 at 6:35 pm

This whole thing is such an obvious publicity stunt, like everything else associated with these idiots. In one crappy story, the managed to get the girl in the news, promote another guy’s album and mention a new rap career for the blond douche. Well done.

Irish Girl @ 06/03/2009 at 7:52 pm

Who are these people? Why does she look like Ashley Simpson? Bizarre.

Andrew Callahan @ 06/03/2009 at 8:30 pm

asher is mad lame but its hard to hate someone as much as spencer

silverstar @ 06/03/2009 at 8:38 pm

spencer wants to be a rapper? wtf

What in the world is this Stephanie from the hills dating Asher Roth with her ugly chipmunk self. Stephanie and Spencer are both lame as hell. Asher has no good taste in women to be hugged up on some fake eggz anorexic looking Paris Hilton. Asher do everyone a favor at the daily kush and dumped the hill groupie and ” Be By Myself!!!!!”

omg. ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lmfao rotfl. this is total fake. hahahahaha lol ahser. ahahahaaa. gosh. awesomeness.

Spencer should die. I’m sorry that’s harsh.. maybe he should just like get beaten up or something.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All