Daniel Craig: 'Defiance' Out On DVD

Daniel Craig: 'Defiance' Out On DVD

James Bond actor Daniel Craig dons a three-piece suit as he returns to his car in London on Tuesday night (June 2).

The 41-year-old British actor had just withdrawn some money from an ATM in St John’s Wood, a district of north London. Daniel was seen forcing a little smile when photogs joked his pin number might end with 007!

Mr. Craig‘s epic WWII drama, Defiance, is out on DVD today!

daniel craig defiance dvd 01
daniel craig defiance dvd 02
daniel craig defiance dvd 03
daniel craig defiance dvd 04
daniel craig defiance dvd 05
daniel craig defiance dvd 06
daniel craig defiance dvd 07

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

1,806 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 773 » Show All
mark oshiro's email to jj @ 06/03/2009 at 2:33 pm

Mark Oshiro” Add sender to “Mark Oshiro”

If anything, this person is simply trolling you and getting everything they want out of it. Every time you flip out, get upset, post about being upset, and let it affect you personally, she gets joy out of it. Sick, I know, but I would suggest a GROUP effort of ignoring her. Literally, have all your friends stop replying to everything she says. In less than 24 hours, you’ll watch her run out of steam.

I’ll find out what Jared/Chris are doing about this, I’d just nuke the whole conversation, personally. :)

Hope this puts your mind at ease,
Mark

I didn’t know d**ks had legs??

Oh the bad language..very indicative of an angry person who doesn’t have the verbal or debating skills to post and make definitive points.

Why is that?

Can’t have a healthy debate without shouting and screaming like a child when you don’t agree? That is problem you might want to look into. Ausbergers Syndrome maybe?

Although it seems eerily familiar.

Oh well….moving on.

Hopefully the troll has legs and will run out of here soon.

Maybe the gf is not in the pix as she is too busy producing movies-HA HA

there you have it @ 06/03/2009 at 2:38 pm

LOL, well Daniel has legs so there’s always a first plus he f*cks a monkey, another first.

Maybe the gf is not in the pix as she is too busy producing movies-HA HA
====================================================

A few glaring points there:
a) She is not a producer.
b) She is never busy.
c) She is ALWAYS there.

My advice for the 36 year old virgin and haters, just go visit any prison near you, those guys won’t care how fat or ugly any of you are, they’ll be more than happy to fu/ck you ROTFL

@TO 79:
A few glaring points there:
She is a producer
She is a very busy woman
She is not glued to his side
She is the love of his life
She is with him and you never will be
She is well loved by his family and friends and many in the industry
You are just a jealous ugly woman who can’t find her own man
LOL

Of course she. Whatever you say.

Moving on.

@mark oshiro’s email to jj:
LOL
I knew this fake email was coming LOL
The haters ALWAYS post this same email when asked to explain their psychotic obsession with his girlfriend LOL
When they can’t explain their psychotic behavior they try to scare and control the board LOL
Hey everyone who is not a psychotic hater, just ignore these people and let’s talk about Daniel.

Does anyone want to talk about his lack of acting skills lately, the upcoming play, etc etc without it being reduced to a verbal slanging match of abuse?

Anyone capable?

@Wrong:
100% agree let’s ignore the haters and talk about the real reasons that have changed DC.
I personally have never known him to be that friendly with his fans. He’s always been very private. I remember when he was first cast the papers were talking about how “cold” he was and that he wasn’t at all “friendly” and that it was bad for the Bond image. But he’s always been that way. The only time he has ever been seen joking around is when he’s drunk, and that was way before he got Bond. But he’s never been warm to fans or to people he doesn’t know.
I think he’s just always been a bit of a pr-ic-k, and I think the money and fame has just made it a lot worse.

@Wrong:

@Wrong:

lol of course whatever you say @ 06/03/2009 at 2:57 pm

Yes, whatever you say Wannabe.
We are onto you.
But the people who “know” you, ignore you.
You have no friends or admirers on here.
So anyone with an ounce of sense will take the advice from Buzznet and JJ and ignore you.
That is their professional advice.

You are a nutter, I know it, everyone else knows it, JJ knows it and so does Buzznet.
Running out of places you can post on without making it obvious who you are really now aren’t you?

So, taking their advice, I will ignore you from now on as you have attempted to derail this thread long enough and frankly my dear, no-one gives a damn.

sorry its real @ 06/03/2009 at 3:01 pm

Not a fake email.
Contact buzznet and ask Mark Oshiro himself.
Sorry you lose.
use his first and last name @buzznet.com
Chris at JJ knows him too.
Contact these people and ask about wannabe.

The info is there at your fingertips, all you have to do is email them.

@anyone?:
Definitely agree, I’m with the rest of you, I’m going to ignore the haters.
Personally I think his bad acting lately is due to him just loosing his edge. I mean he went from doing a lot of great drama to doing straight action. There’s a big difference between the two. He’s been away from drama for so long he’s just lost his touch. I watched Defiance and thought his acting was horrible. It was so forced, it was so obvious that he was trying way too hard. That’s why I think that he won’t do so great on Broadway, because I think it will take time for him to get back into the dramatic groove. I don’t think it’s going to come back to him that quickly. But I think he knows too that he’s lost his edge and he’s trying to get it back, but I don’t know if he’ll be able to, because he’s going to have to go back to Bond.

another email @ 06/03/2009 at 3:06 pm

— On Tue, 4/14/09, Mark Oshiro wrote:

From: Mark Oshiro
Subject: Re: RE Just Jared Website
“Support”
Cc: “chris@justjared.com”
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 12:08 PM

Thanks for the email. I haven’t read through all 3,000+ comments yet (it’s a lot!), but I seem to understand that this Krista/Wannabe/Gracie person is bullying people.

(the rest of the mail is what they are trying to do about her so I wont post that bit).

So contact them and ask, it’s easy enough and I certainly wouldnt bandy names around if they are false.

Yes well said but I think the g/f has had a bad influence on him. Sorry she is part of his career and he apparently listens to her so therefore should take some of the blame dont you think?

His acting sticks right now so hopefully this play will recorrect the laziness that has set in.
Personally I think Bond has ruined him and very bad advice.

Still waiting @ 06/03/2009 at 3:10 pm

@lol of course whatever you say:
You still haven’t explained your psychotic obsession with hating the girlfriend. Everyone is waiting for your explanation for why you post everyday spreading your psychotic hate. Please explain.

Also Im sure my post will be erased as it shows Chris’s email but I dont care, people need to see what Mark says and it was forwarded to Chris.
They are well aware of this woman and I tried to do something about her.

HELLO MAG @ 06/03/2009 at 3:11 pm

LOSERS
ROTFL
ROTFL
ROTFLMFAO

Baaaaaaaaad @ 06/03/2009 at 3:15 pm

@to 92:
Da-mn, I thought we were going to actually talk about Daniel and his acting, but all you want to do is talk about the girlfriend.
What the he-ll is wrong with you people?
Is everyone here obsessed with the girlfriend?
Does ANYONE want to talk just about DANIEL CRAIG?
Are there any normal people/fans on this board at all?

Sorry but his g/f IS part of his career and what is happening in it.
Where have YOU been?
She is part and parcel.
Maybe is she just stood back, then we can discuss his career and career moves without mentioning her.
Not being obsessive, she is a fact in his career life. We have to deal with it.
Just because we choose to talk about her does not make us any lesser Daniel fans either.

Try to be a realistic fan instead of a naive one and you will then see what has been happening to him.
Anything else?

well said, yes i wish the gonk would go away too then we will be left with being able to dicuss him and his SOLO career as it seems as if she is so entwined with the man.
no other g/f is so clingy with anyone else in the business.
she is a joke.
why does she have to be everywhere with the man really?
what a leech.
does he not have backbone at all?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 773 » Show All