Daniel Craig: 'Defiance' Out On DVD

Daniel Craig: 'Defiance' Out On DVD

James Bond actor Daniel Craig dons a three-piece suit as he returns to his car in London on Tuesday night (June 2).

The 41-year-old British actor had just withdrawn some money from an ATM in St John’s Wood, a district of north London. Daniel was seen forcing a little smile when photogs joked his pin number might end with 007!

Mr. Craig‘s epic WWII drama, Defiance, is out on DVD today!

daniel craig defiance dvd 01

• When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,806 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 973 » Show All

@to 114:
Who the fu** is Eva?
Wow you really are delusional.
Don’t worry everyone I’ve notified JJ about posters trying control this board by threatening peoples’ freedom of speech rights.

Im sorry why is this person going on about these two so much? If she had confidence in their relationship wouldn’t she then be quietly assured in that and that goes for all the people ahrping on about these two and how happy they are? Why try so hard to prove that then?
Obviously they think that the photos dont speak for themselves I guess.
It seems that the people barking on about the marriage/happiness state of this couple seem very panicky about something?

What would that be?

Sorry but OMG/Wannabe, I wasnt addressing you at all but I pray that you get either a decent hospital or someone to reveal who you are.

I will take JJ/Buzznet advice and IGNORE YOU and the religious idiot (whomever THAT is).

You anger in your posts is so revealing. But you still don’t get it do you? Cathy is still here and watching you.
LOL.

please, moving on @ 06/03/2009 at 6:10 pm

OK! Moving on please from the drivel and the accusations again.

Can we get back to talking about Daniel, his career and whatever that entails please?

Come on children, get over yourselves and your personal battles and talk/debate like adults.

To Cathy/Wannabe – take your personal crap off here.

@question:
And why are you always harping about them splitting up?
If you were so confident about their UNHAPPY state you would sit back in your confidence that they will split up.
Why come on here everyday speculating and spinning stories about how unhappy they are together?
It seems that the people barking on about how unhappy this couple are seem very panicky about something.
What would that be?

just been notified that OMG is wannabe.

just been notified that OMG is wannabe.

@to 125:
I wasn’t addressing you either.
You anger in your posts is so revealing. But you still don’t get it do you? Cathy is still being watched.
LOL.

daniels a loser @ 06/03/2009 at 6:15 pm

Satsuki is so ugly, jesus she needs to have a bag over her head.
I am disappointed in Daniel.
The guy is a loser to go out with her. His acting is crap.
He is now scrambling to get back his career.

daniel needs to dump her and soon before she drags him down anymore.

‘satsuki was the consolation prize from heike”…says it all.

she was a rebound and still is. mark my words, another year, she wont be there.
i hear they are in a rocky patch anyway right now. dont know how ture that is but they have been apart for a week.

Im sorry why are the haters going on about these two so much? If they had confidence in that they will split wouldn’t they then be quietly assured in that ? Why try so hard to prove that then?
Obviously they think that the photos dont speak for themselves I guess.
It seems that the people barking on about how unhappy this couple are, are panicky about something?
What would that be?

The gf must be a real loser to have a relative write something positive about her.

To 114 YAWN

I have just been informed by JJ and Buzznet that they are investigating the poster who keeps threatening to report people for exercising their freedom of speech. I was informed that posters should ignore these threats and keep reporting when they threaten us.

thanks for posting that rambling diatribe. it was really a treat to read!! please tell me you are really leaving like you said at the end.

Good, so you both are being watched then. You might want to contact JJ too and get the emails she passed onto them erased too as I wouldnt want those floating around in cyberspace.

Little piece of advice.

lol of course whatever you say @ 06/03/2009 at 6:24 pm

LOL…..to 138

That goes for 114 then as I was informed that they know it’s Wannabe.

LOL…….they have you pegged.

daniel needs to marry her and soon before she leaves him. ’satsuki is the best prize he will ever get.
she is the best thing that happened to him and still is. mark my words, another ten years, and they will still be together.
i hear they are very happy together right now. dont know how ture that is but they have been together every day for a week.

If you are so “quietly reassured” they are not splitting up then why are you here rambling on.

@136:
If you are so “quietly reassured” they are going to split up then why are you here rambling on.

to 139 - freedom of speech @ 06/03/2009 at 6:28 pm

=====================================================

Fat chance. As you can see by the mentioning of this Cathy, we know this Wannabe is on here but why people give her time of day is beyond me.
Freedom of Speech is one thing but verbal attacks and telling them because they dislike someone then don’t believe in God is another!

THAT to me is offensive and I have reported that to JJ for all the good it will do.

Ignore them and move on like they instructed in April to do.

_________________________________________________

thanks for the information although i’m not worried for myself. i just dont like to see anyone being threatened on this board for stating her/his opinion. it’s not fair. i don’t expect anyone to stand up for me but i will stand up for others.

MOVING ON plse @ 06/03/2009 at 6:28 pm

Moving on and getting back to Daniel…

In JJ’s Defiance DVD post above, why didn’t the paps take pictures of whoever was in the car with Daniel, unless he was alone?

Maybe the windows were dark, or………..?

As the door opened and Daniel got in and out, I am sure the paps saw if anyone else was in there.

AMEN
Thank you. You said it perfectly.

not a sinner @ 06/03/2009 at 6:29 pm

I’m religious but I dont like Satsuki and I have the right to say that.
That does not mean I do not beleive in God and anyone saying that is out of their bloody mind.

@Wrong:

What have you been smoking?

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 973 » Show All