Daniel Craig: 'Defiance' Out On DVD

Daniel Craig: 'Defiance' Out On DVD

James Bond actor Daniel Craig dons a three-piece suit as he returns to his car in London on Tuesday night (June 2).

The 41-year-old British actor had just withdrawn some money from an ATM in St John’s Wood, a district of north London. Daniel was seen forcing a little smile when photogs joked his pin number might end with 007!

Mr. Craig‘s epic WWII drama, Defiance, is out on DVD today!

daniel craig defiance dvd 01
daniel craig defiance dvd 02
daniel craig defiance dvd 03
daniel craig defiance dvd 04
daniel craig defiance dvd 05
daniel craig defiance dvd 06
daniel craig defiance dvd 07

A&E

1,806 Comments

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1073 » Show All

Did you read the posts made by Mark Oshiro that were posted earlier about Wannabe?
If not scroll back and read.
This person is merely trying to “get back’ at the other poster who called her out in April and who doesnt take her crap.

We were informed by Mark of Buzznet and Chris of JJ to ignore this poster as she is a TROLL (they said it).

IGNORE HER.

Anyway, this thread has been hijacked enough.

Lets all move on and not even mention her.

Good point-if he was with someone the paps would have photographed him or her. I would be in shock though if the gf left him alone to go out-or maybe she had no say in the matter!!!

Either way he looks so sexy without the guard next to him!!

back to daniel @ 06/03/2009 at 6:37 pm

Daniel needs to step up his game and dump the monkey. She has been the worse thing he has ever done. His career and demeanour have gone downhill and he has become as obnoxious as she is.
If people took their heads out of the sand, they will see that glaring fact.
Snotty, rude and uncaring for his fans she is.
So why should his fans care about her and care about him for allowing her to be that way with fans who stand there and wait for him?

@not a sinner:
I don’t 114 meant everyone that doesn’t like the gf, but go back through the treads and 114 is right, I checked. There were posters during Christmas and Easter who clearly said they do not believe in God and don’t recognize the holidays. So I think 114 was referring to some of the posters who clearly stated that they do not believe in God. But if you do believe in God, why would you not like someone you have never met? That doesn’t make sense. Isn’t that being judgmental? Isn’t that the something God doesn’t want us to be?
Oh well, I guess that’s something you will have to answer for when you meet him.

Look we all know he cannot take a dump with her waiting outside with the toilet paper so of course she was in the car.
Unless this week break they have taken means he has someone else in there?
Ooooohhh, I hope they had a good time.

Back to Daniel @ 06/03/2009 at 6:42 pm

Sorry I meant to say, Daniel needs to step up his game and marry the gf. She has been the best thing he has ever done. His career and demeanour have gotten so much better and he has become as sweet as she is.
If people took their heads out of the sand, they will see that glaring fact.
Sweet, carrying and loving for his fans as she is.
That’s why his fans care about her and care about him who stand there and wait for him.

Why is 114 talking about the posters on here that she has never met then like she knows them and being accusatory?
Isn’t that being hypocritical?
She didn’t like Satsuki in the beginning so was she being judgemental then too?
Of course she was, she isn’t intelligent enough to realize she doesn’t make any logical or theological sense.

But anyway this subject is well over for me and I hope when she said goodbye it was for good this time. But of course, once a liar always a liar.
Moving on.

Sorry, I mean to say, look we all know he would not go anywhere without her, he loves her too much, so of course she was in the car.
Ooooohhh, I hope they had a good time

MOVING ON plse @ 06/03/2009 at 6:46 pm

@to 146:

to 151- THANK YOU !

to 152 – Again I agree with you that the paps surely would have seen someone else in the car with him…and JJ would have certainly mentioned it!! (….”while (so and so) waited for him in the car, Daniel went to get cash at the atm’……).
Even if the car windows were blackened or dark, when the door opens the paps can see in and get pictures and photos. They do that all the time.

lol of course whatever you say @ 06/03/2009 at 6:46 pm

ooohhhhhhhhhhh, a hooker was in the car. i hope she gave him a rash.

Sorry I meant to say, Good point-if he was with someone else the paps would have photographed him or her. I would be in shock though if he didn’t take the love of his life with him.
Either way he doesn’t look as sexy without Sats next to him!!

Ooohh i hope wannabe is caught and tried like the serial stalker she is and that the serial repeater on here finds something original to answer with.

Sorry I meant to say, Daniel needs to step up his game and marry the gf.
======================================================

LOL, he never will. Who are you kidding?

to 156 re 114 @ 06/03/2009 at 6:52 pm

These two are husband and wife.
They have been together, living together in love for five years.
A piece of stupid paper doesn’t represent marriage of two people.
They are in the eyes of God husband and wife.
=================================================

I’m sorry but NOW you are saying he needs to step up and marry her?

Make up your bloody mind. Talk about hypocrisy.

MOVING ON plse @ 06/03/2009 at 6:52 pm

I meant to say,
to 151- WRONG
Even if the car windows were blackened or dark, when the door opens the paps can see in and get pictures and photos. They do that all the time, so obviously no one else with him, just the love of his life, Sats.

Does anyone know what kind of car Daniel drives?

to 156 re 114 @ 06/03/2009 at 6:55 pm

These two are husband and wife.
They have been together, living together in love for five years.
A piece of stupid paper doesn’t represent marriage of two people.
They are in the eyes of God husband and wife.
=================================================

Sorry, I meant to say, you are 100% right. Agree completely.

Yes well I’d couldnt give a f*ck who was in the car and I’m glad her pics werent there as I’m sick of her fugly face. Lets hope they dont take pics of her in NY too although she’ll be there sitting in the front row like she did for FOAF, ever see that when she took her front row seat.
Miss High and Mighty!
I hope he finds Sienna and gets his leg over.
Miss “consolation prize’ Mitchell will be put in her place then.

Audi and BMW both non eco frog friendly.
Hypocrite that he is.

wannaf**k on the board @ 06/03/2009 at 7:00 pm

@to 156 re 114:
Don’t worry. It is wannaf*ck on the board, changing everyone’s posts.
It is called plagerism. And lying.

Typos, should read:
Yes well I’d couldnt give a f*ck who was in the car but I’m upsether pics werent there as I miss seeing them together. Lets hope they take pics of her in NY, and let’s hope she’ll be there sitting in the front row like she did for FOAF, ever see that when she took her front row seat.
Miss Sexy and Gorgeous!
I hope he finds Sienna and shows her how happy he is with Sats.
Miss. Mitchell will love that.

====================================================

Yes justt like the original love of his life Heike. Satsuki is getting his regurgitated love and sayings that he used on Heike.
Satsuki is the consolation prize from Heike.
How sad for Satsuki and to stay with a man who can’t come up with anything original anymore oir even wear a ring on his finger.
People laugh at Satsuki for her putting up with this behaviour from him.
She really is a desperate Waity Katey.

#151 is correct! @ 06/03/2009 at 7:03 pm

Poster 151 is RIGHT! Like it or not. Watch out everyone, it is wannabe on the board changing everyone’s posts.

I heard they were apart this week. Don’t know where she went but she wasn’t seen at M Vale by the paps arriving or leaving or anywhere else.
Oh dear.

Like we dont all know that?
Ignore her. She worthless. Moving on….
I wonder why they split this week?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1073 » Show All