Kate Gosselin: Family Ferry Ride!

Kate Gosselin: Family Ferry Ride!

Kate Gosselin takes her three youngest daughters — Alexis, Hannah and Leah — for a family ferry ride around Bald Head Island, North Carolina on Wednesday (June 3).

The 33-year-old reality TV mom and her five-year-old daughters taped another episode of TLC show, Jon & Kate Plus 8. (Check out the boom mic and camera men in the pics.)

Kate and the sextuplets have been vacationing in North Carolina without papa Jon Gosselin, who most recently scored the cover of People Magazine. He’s been taking care of twins Cara and Mady back at their home in Reading, Penn.

kate gosselin ferry ride 01
kate gosselin ferry ride 02
kate gosselin ferry ride 03
kate gosselin ferry ride 04
kate gosselin ferry ride 05
kate gosselin ferry ride 06
kate gosselin ferry ride 07

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

first. cue the hate comments. let’s go! LOCK IN!

I SUPPOSE THE BOYS WERE TOO ICKY AND DIRTY TO COME. SHE FAVOURS MADY, HANNAH AND LEAH AND CARA AND ALEXIS OVER THE BOYS.

I guess Jon better get up to the garage apartment if the Queen is headed home.

So funny how about a month and a half ago, the paparazzi didn’t give a rats a$$ about this women and her family! Society has become a disgrace these days..

alexia kaelyn @ 06/03/2009 at 1:46 pm

The golden child Hannah is always near Kate. I guess the boys are way to icky to be with Kate. The boys are with the nanny oops the HELPER.

People used to love her now they all hate her. Why? Because her husband cheated on her? Why is she the bad guy here?

This is truly one of the most disappinting things that I have seen in recent times. I was SO much into this show and family, and now I realize what I see is not reality. I stated I supported Kate instead of Jon but as I put all the pieces togethe it’s falling into place, especially with the bodyguard situation. I thought, or should I say I knew this wasn’t true, but now I realize that I have been take for. Truely, I was the biggest fan of this show but now I believe that the people at gwop was right all along. I am truly so sad not for myself and the fans, but for this children. One of the saddest moments of my life along with the Dodgers losing to the Yankees in 1978.

Sick of this family, Kate’s haircut, the media circus, the mag covers – why are we being bombarded with this family circus? And am I the only one who doesn’t think the kids are that cute? I mean they are average. I know I will get slack for this but I just find this family really really uninteresting. And child services needs to look into this – those innocent kids should not be on this kind of intense show where their lives are exposed to the world.

Free the Gosselin 8 @ 06/03/2009 at 1:59 pm

If you want the best and latest info go to Gosselins Without Pity. We know every lying detail.

ahhh stop treating them like celebrities!!! i love this family, but its really annoying seeing them on here every single day

I believe that Kate lives in the world of attention and $$$ and Jon lives in the world of ME. Where does that leave the children????

happyworth @ 06/03/2009 at 2:26 pm

Since the number of views was down quite a bit for the second episode, I guess this buzz will stop in a little while. Or maybe not…

†Fug Face Man!ston† @ 06/03/2009 at 2:53 pm

seriously, dude.. you’re fcuking obsessed.

Sure, if you want to read the rantings of a bunch of unemployed jealous crazy women, by all means, read GWoP.

It’s better to just get a summary of their crazy at Princess Marie Chantal website, however.

!Kate Go$$elin @ 06/03/2009 at 3:49 pm

JJ – stop stalking me!!!
Just because we made out a few times does not mean you have the right to make posts of my every single move.
Next there is gonna be a post of me on the toilet with the headline:
“Kate Gosselin: Toilet Paper Pretty!”
Get a grip JJ.
Eff you Aunt Jodi!

Kate Gosselin is a FAME *****. using her children for fame and money. wonder what the kids bank accounts look like? after all she wrote a book for them, sold them to TLC, and of course we can’t forget about all the ‘Love Offerings’ she received at all her various church engagements. Gosselins Without Pity!!!! — great web site!

Gosh! None of those kids are cute.

NOT ONE!!

She is such a diva now. Not relatable at all! Did anyone see her at the spa having her nails done! A mother of 8 does not dress the way she does! Her high heels to run to Party City. They used to be a normal family, now it’s like watching how Paris Hilton would have grown up! Maddy wants to go to San Diego so Kate says let’s go? What normal mother would just leave her 7 other kids at home and take 1 of them to a very Luxurious Resort in San Diego! Now I see their vacationing at Bald Eagle resort, which is very exclusive! Give me a break. Enjoy it while it lasts Kate Gosselin, because it’s not going to last!

Liverwurst @ 06/03/2009 at 4:38 pm

why is the media roasting this family?

CHRISTINE @ 06/03/2009 at 4:38 pm

FROM THE OLD HOME VIDEOS I SAW ON THOSE RIDICULOUSLY CHEERFUL & FAKE ENTERTAINMENT GOSSIP SHOWS…. JON & KATE SEEMED LIKE THEY WERE SUCH A HANDSOME COUPLE! WHAT HAPPENED??? I THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED TO KATE HORMONALLY AFTER SHE HAD THE BABIES… OR MAYBE AFTER THAT HAIRCUT….

NO SERIOUSLY, AFTER WOMEN GET A BOY CUT, IT SEEMS THEY GET MORE AGGRESSIVE AND DEMANDING.

†Fug Face Man!ston† @ 06/03/2009 at 4:40 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ “Kate Gosselin: Toilet Paper Pretty!”
the blogger would so totally write that. hahahahaha..

yawn
come on jared, we need some jon
especially if u have pics of him hanging out at a bar or club =]

jackmehoff @ 06/03/2009 at 4:54 pm

@toejammy:
“she should have married a better looking man and then the kids would have been cuter.” Whoa…. don’t be hater…. U just a fcuking racist hick hillbilly ******* Fcuk!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All