Kelly Clarkson is a Sexy Shutterbug

Kelly Clarkson is a Sexy Shutterbug

Kelly Clarkson holds up a giant foam camera and snaps away like paparazzi at a toy store in Australia on Wednesday (June 2).

The 27-year-old American Idol alum later made her way down a rainy Sydney street to conduct a television interview with Channel Ten.

Kelly is Down Under promoting her fourth studio album, All I Ever Wanted, which has been certified ‘Gold’ in Australia.

10+ pictures inside of sexy shutterbug Kelly Clarkson

kelly clarkson shutterbug 09
kelly clarkson shutterbug 10
kelly clarkson shutterbug 11
kelly clarkson shutterbug 12

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
Heart of Glass @ 06/03/2009 at 11:51 am

oh please, she’s not obese… I think she looks like Rachael Ray.. does anyone else see that?

advise for Kelly @ 06/03/2009 at 11:54 am

Kelly, when you get your next check-up just have your doctor weigh you on the “great singer” scale and then use the “Singers” BMI chart. They subtract about 40 lbs.( for great singers) and your results should come out normal and healthy. Bless.Love the voice.

@Jake: I don’t agree that philosophy of yours. I was fat, I’m not longer I’m, so jut because I was fat once I will always be the FAT GIRL, even if I only weight 106 lb?

Kelly was not this fat before, she was curvy but not fat. She needs to get healthy .She is a young woman and needs to take care of herself.

You people are really stupid and superficial, it’s all about her amazing talent, voice, music…Do you see her body while listening to her music? Do you see someone else body listening to music? No.
Kelly is a REAL woman, an amazing role model for those girl out there, i seriously prefer my daughter to look up at Kelly, rather than Lady Gaga, Lindsay, or thos superficial airbrushed versions of reality. Hollywood is full of lies, and obviously most of you people not only believe in it, but support it, what kind of world is this omg…

�InFamous Fug Face Man!stonï @ 06/03/2009 at 11:58 am

dis-fuc-king-gus-ting.

I like Kelly, and she’s obviously supposed to have a little more meat on her bones than the average runway model, but she just looks too sloppy to be a performer?

oh no, looks like she lost the battle!

“Sloppy to be a performer”??? You obviosuly are not a fan or know her. She doesn’t care about it, she’s a NORMAL person, a normal girl who is just being happy with her life, is it too much for y’all?? Every performer has to be like Lady Gaga or Katy Perry or dress like them? I think y’all need a life seriously, i can’t understand people like you all…i just can’t..Do you look like a model? i don’t think so, but anyways, while stupid people look superficial things, i’ll be enjoying her amazing music. When i heard that EE.UU is the most fake and superficial country in the world…i have to agree.

i used to like her since u been gone look

#25 you must obviously be a few brain cells shy of smart for this part of your comment “Don’t be surprised if she ends up g@y.”

I NEVER KNEW BEING FAT MADE YOU GAY OR QUALIFIED YOU TO BE GAY OR W/E BULL YOU WERE THINKING. are you freaken serious.

definate head shaker. some one should definately consider putting together a stand up routine with some of the commentary on this website. it would be hilarious.

WHY IS SHE SO FAT?!?!
IT LOOKS SO BAD!
LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS EEEEEEW
*trying not to puke*
SHE SHOULD BE A SPOKE PERSON FOR KFC OR POPEYE’S
BECAUSE WHEN I SEE HER I ONLY THINK OF NASTY GREASY JUNK!

@drop_dead:

uhhh, some fan you are. Just because she’s gained weight you are no longer a fan?? Her voice hasn’t changed and she’s still making good music. You really weren’t a fan in the first place if you don’t like her anymore because she’s gotten larger. You are truly pathetic.

OMG!!!
did anybody feel the earthquake????!?!?!
oh shoot it was just kelly clarkson walking down the street…
OINK!

IS THAT PEREZ HILTON WITH A WIG ON???????????????????
THOSE ARE SO HIS LEGS!
HE CANT FOOL ME :D
lol
sigh* it’s kelly clarkson

whoa….sexy? hmmm not so much….but we’ve all been there. eat what you want kel, just throw it up after. twice on the lips…never on the hips :p

My goodness, what the hell happened to her?

Megan fox rocks @ 06/03/2009 at 12:44 pm

love her no matter how she looks

she’s cute sweet and talented girl

Who cares about Kelly, who’s the dog in the pink scarf behind her? Woof!

omg #43…i don’t know whether to laugh or cry at your comment because it’s so mean but mean enough to laugh at. gosh. i’m really a bad person. lol.

“SHE SHOULD BE A SPOKE PERSON FOR KFC OR POPEYE’S”
also #36, ciara is currently promoting her new album with kfc, and she’s a skinny b*tch. what is up with people being such hateful twitches

I happen to think she’s adorable. She’s such an incredible talent too. I’ve seen her twice in concert and both shows were just awesome.

You people are so, so sad. How unsettling.

mertz @ 06/03/2009 at 12:49 pm
YEAH THATS WHAT I MEAN…THEY DONT NEED A SKINNY ***** LIKE CIARA!
THEY NEED SOMEONE WHO TRULY REPRESENTS THEM LIKE KELLY :)
I MEAN YOU DONT GET THOSE NASTY THIGHS WITHOUT THE HELP OF SOME GREASY CHICKEN :)

@Jane @ 06/03/2009 at 12:55 pm
THAT’S ANCIENT HISTORY LOL – 2 YEARS AGO – NOW SHE IS FAT.
I AGREE SHE LOOKED SO MUCH BETTER BACK THEN IN 2007

Her weight and shape are more representative of the average (American) woman than most celebs.

@Trace

THEY NEED SOMEONE WHO TRULY REPRESENTS THEM LIKE KELLY
——————————————————————————————–
are you advertising or marketing…because that is absolute fail reasoning. i know you’re smart so you can figure out what i mean by that because i don’t want to have to type out what i mean because then it would just be mean. lol. people of like don’t buy things from people of like unless they are tweens and want to become like the other blondes or people in california (hollywood), or lindsey lohan. it’s traditionally the opposite.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All