Kelly Clarkson is a Sexy Shutterbug

Kelly Clarkson is a Sexy Shutterbug

Kelly Clarkson holds up a giant foam camera and snaps away like paparazzi at a toy store in Australia on Wednesday (June 2).

The 27-year-old American Idol alum later made her way down a rainy Sydney street to conduct a television interview with Channel Ten.

Kelly is Down Under promoting her fourth studio album, All I Ever Wanted, which has been certified ‘Gold’ in Australia.

10+ pictures inside of sexy shutterbug Kelly Clarkson

kelly clarkson shutterbug 09
kelly clarkson shutterbug 10
kelly clarkson shutterbug 11
kelly clarkson shutterbug 12

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All

Kelly and her friend in the black sweats need to exchange heads

celebrityobsessed. @ 06/04/2009 at 1:42 am

Who cares if she’s a little tubby? I freakin’ love “I do not hook up.”

skinny girls please @ 06/04/2009 at 2:36 am

healthy like a fugly pig… damm why paris can’t sing and replace that curious farm animal

She looks like me! Oh, my God! I start a diet! (Now she should also lose weight)

It’s disgusting the way you are all talking about how fat she is. I can see you saying she’s over weight, but the girl isn’t horrendous. She’s still beautiful, and at least she isn’t trying to dress like she’s super thin. The girl can sing better than most people who are considered “talented” in the music industry these days. Isn’t that enough anymore? No, of course not…because we actually spend time as a nation looking at pictures of our entertainers. She was out for a stroll…give her a break, guys. You can’t be dolled up 24/7.

She just needs a new stylist!! One that that can dress a normal sized girl. Let’s face it, she’s probably the same size as most women. I think it’s refreshing that she doesn’t strive to fit in with the size zeros. You can’t deny that the girl can sing and thats all that matters.

hey #103, because paris is a certafiable idiot, who shows seldom bursts of intelligence, and because that would be the end of the world. the girl missed out on the talent lottery.

Thankfully for Kelly, she can, if she so desires, change up her diet and exercise habits and see the results she’s looking for.

Unfortunately for the many small-minded, name-calling, bitter trolls who seem to find nothing wrong in denigrating another human being based on a superficial scale, there really isn’t much of a fix for stupidity and shallowness. What good does your attractive body truly do you when what’s inside reeks?

Shame on you for only spending time on your physical beauty, and doing nothing about your spiritual well-being…that kind of anger and bitterness will kill you faster than an extra 20-30 lbs.

feed the world @ 06/04/2009 at 3:28 pm

@ellie:

You and Kelly must lunch at the same ‘All You Can Eat’ buffet. Maybe you can have gastric bypass surgery together as well.

WTF is Jenny Craig when you need her?!?

Feed the universe @ 06/04/2009 at 3:36 pm

One question: Do you think all you lard supporters will enjoy her concerts when her fat ass is singing from a bed on stage because she cannot walk.

It is not that she is just overweight. She has become sloppy and lazy and it shows in her appearance. If she made even a small effort to look like she didn’t just roll out of the bed parked next to her refrigerator she might look more pulled together.

It is more than obvious she doesn’t give a rat’s ass what she looks like. Not many people want to look at a sloppy low budget lazy singer that thinks just showing up is enough. There are too many serious talented entertainers that actually do care.

I think her song ‘My Life Would Suck Without You’ is about twinkies.

Kelly, go crawl back into your junk food filled dungeon.

skinny girls please @ 06/04/2009 at 6:55 pm

kelly is sexy eating a camera

my gosh!!!!!
what happened????
she wasn’t that FAT when she started
she is SOO ugly

Are you all that ignorant that you have to say such horrible things about people? Maybe she likes the way she looks.

Who gets to decide who’s fat or who’s skinny? You are all sick and I’m sure half of you that are calling Kelly ‘fat’ are the same size, if not bigger than she is. Really, you all need to grow up..

skinny girls please @ 06/07/2009 at 7:04 am

hmmm no she look’s so daamm healthy, she has to donate health, she have a lot she is so admirable still famous looking like a pig (happy)

She is totally not sexy at all! What are you talking about? hahaha.

justforfun @ 06/27/2009 at 10:25 am

The bigger Kelly gets, the hotter she gets. I’m reeeeeeally hoping that someone with a camera catches her in a skimpy bikini this summer! Her curves are luscious! I’d love to see them revealed. ;)

It’s much to easy to safely sit behind your monitor and stand in judgement of someone who has the courage to live in front of camera lenses. Kelly has bigger balls than any of the guys who’ve been engaging in the childish name-calling here.

late but i just read the comments on this and some people are just FILTHY, DISGUSTING people. I don’t understand why people feel the need to judge Kelly as a person by how she looks. I just hope that one day, people will be judged by their character and not by their external appearance.

Kelly has a booty that I would like to give a gentle smack. I’m sure that her booty giggles afterwards and that’s so sexy. She looks cute with a little extra weight. It’s just more pushin’ for the cushin’ when it’s time to have sex.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All