Kate Gosselin: More Ferry Fun!

Kate Gosselin: More Ferry Fun!

Jon & Kate Plus 8 mom Kate Gosselin affectionately cradles a female friend’s baby while waiting to catch a ferry at Bald Head Island, North Carolina on Thursday (June 4).

The 33-year-old reality TV mom was accompanied by her bodyguard Steve Neilds and her three 5-year-old sons, Aaden, Collin and Joel. Yesterday, Kate took her three youngest daughters on their own ferry ride. It looks like she got in time with the boys and girls separately!

Kate and the sextuplets have been vacationing in North Carolina without papa Jon Gosselin, who has been back home in Pennsylvania taking care of twins Cara and Mady.

kate gosselin ferry 01
kate gosselin ferry 02
kate gosselin ferry 03
kate gosselin ferry 04
kate gosselin ferry 05
kate gosselin ferry 06
kate gosselin ferry 07
kate gosselin ferry 08

Credit: Macca; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Jon & Kate Plus 8, Kate Gosselin

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

Ok, I understand the country’s fascination with the 8 children adultery/reality?/divorce thing…but this here was a waste of a blog entry… I mean, she’s catching a ferry? It’s not like she’s anything to look at, and she’s not doing anything significant or the least bit interesting…

stop watching this train wreck of a show its not about the kids its about Kate I would never watch that show agin im not helping the rateings go up well never get rid of her. I heard bravo IS PFFERING HER AND THE KIDS A SHOW BYE JON.

i happen to love Kate and Jon. Both of them have issues that need to be figured out off of camera and away from all the attention.
I give them credit for sticking it out, that’s what marriage is.

In last weeks show Jon was cooking on the grill. It was packed with food, including scallops, that Joel said were “marshmallows”. Once Jon began to take the cooked food off of the grill, he put the hot dogs on, since there was no room previously. Kate finally came out and remarked “You are JUST putting those on now?” For cripes sake ! Maybe if she had come out sooner while Jon was doing all the cooking, she would have known that there was no room for the hot dogs. I don’t know how Jon stood her this long. She slaps him, berates him, SCREAMS at him all in front of the cameras. What a mean witch. I pity the poor guy that ends up with her !
It is Jon, remember , who takes care of the kids every single day while Kate is out promoting HER stuff. She takes the kids to the beach. Wow, “mother of the year”. She is one nasty woman.

They should put this loser on a new show with that other ***** **** Linda Hogan. Ewwwwwwwwwwww

$AUNT JODI$ @ 06/04/2009 at 5:07 pm

Hi. Does anyone know a plastic surgeon who will donate a free rhinoplasty, botox, lip enhancement, lipo, spider vein treatment, and tummy tuck? Please contact me offline. Thanks.

I saw her season 5 premiere show when she complained about the paparazzi – what a hipocrite! What does she expect when she’s on a reality show that millions of people watch! I really wonder what affect this has had on her kids, we know her marriage is probably over and she doesn’t even care. All she wants is the money and freebies. This show is almost over and her 15 minutes of fame are almost over!

If I close my eyes maybe she’ll go away…

nope!

She is ‘new money’ taaaaaaaaaacky……..I emailed TLC and told them they created this monster now the shoe should be weekly marriage counseling sessions not trips to banal locations that noone gives a shite about. She is so damn full of herself I’d like to see her brought down a huge peg or twenty. Kids, kids, all for the kids……….I call major PR on that one. If you want to see a nice mom of mulitples, check out Table for Twelve before they destroy them too.

Anonymous @ 06/04/2009 at 7:59 pm

@KATE AND A WHITE CHILD: That is really rude. Race has nothing to do with loving your own child!

Robby rob rob @ 06/04/2009 at 8:25 pm

Dumb ***** just wants a name for herself..

IHATETHEM @ 06/04/2009 at 8:47 pm

My eyes are starting to burn … there is no gossip, moning, or news talk show, magazine, print media outlet, professional therapist, blog, and REAL celeb site that is NOT talking about them …. ENOUGH she’s a greedy fame HO, he’s a TOOL …. They belong together so they can think up new ways to exploit their children because they have no jobs or talents of their own PERIOD
Please no more no more …. what is Angie and Brad up to, SURI where are you?

Kate your looking great! Dont listen to all the people that are judging you right now. Dont worry about pleasing the public, just be with your family during this hard time.

@H.: they had to go to school, obviously

FakeFraud @ 06/04/2009 at 9:36 pm

Yes, lets pretend Katie dearest really is a lover of children. She’s already sold her own children for every penny she could get and then some. This is the same craps politcians pull with their baby kissing and glad handing. I wonder how much they paid out for the baby rental.

People, her hair style is called the “volcano” –> sparks in the back, lava flow in the front. Ha ha.

coverupKate @ 06/04/2009 at 10:35 pm

Now she’s prancing around in short shorts. Mini skirts, short shorts, hooker heels, bikinis, enough of the hot teen act, Katie. She really thinks she’s the ****, eh? Isn’t she constantly saying everything she does is for the kids. I remember being the twins age and the last thing I’d want was my mom acting like a sex crazed tween in her choice of clothing.

happypeople @ 06/04/2009 at 11:27 pm

kate =brain sucking screeching baboon !
I hope Jon and kids go away and be happy together ever after while kate lives with her money screaming to herself on her way to the old age home !

Tired of this woman.

JON demonstrates some immaturity and perhap needs to grow the heck up, and work on his marriage, take the leadership role and map out a plan for recovery.

Kate is just afraid, that’s all it has ever been. She’s not evil.

Neither of them are bad people and I wish the media frenzy would stop demonizing them.

If you don’t like the show, then don’t watch it. Just leave them alone and TLC alone. Let those of us who enjoyed the show still enjoy it without all of these lies and photographers following them. I hate papparazzi.

I hate people with cell phones who snap photos of them and put them on the Net. Now those two types of folks are the evil here … creating a sensation where there was none.

There’s no evidence that either JON or KATE actually cheated.

As to their family members and past “connections” speaking out … Why? Get your own lives. You look ridiculous and petty. (Especially Jodi!) Leave the Gosselins alone.

Oh well, this is stupid of me … it’s like trying to stop the sun from coming up.

:o MONSTER!!! AHHH!!! *runs away*

I hope they find what was important in their relationship and re-invent it. I wish them luck and happiness.

grannyannie @ 06/05/2009 at 7:33 am

Why hasn’t some lawyer filed suit on behalf of these kids?

The law can force people to have medical treatments they disagree with for their kids, but no one will stop the exploitation of these children?

I hope these kids sue the hell out of TLC later for this mess.

It wouldn’t matter if Kate was sweet & kind – having cameras on these children like this is just sick.

Lynn Lehrman @ 06/05/2009 at 8:03 am

I totally agree that Kate’s hair style is horrible. She looked cute then it was short with bangs but that long stuff in the front isn’t attractive at all.

I LOVED Jon and Kate Plus 8 up until the final episode last season when Jon announced that he was having a hard time with being a celebrity. I never dreamed at that time that it would turn in to the 3 ring circus it’s become.

As far as Kate taking the septuplets on VACA – Cara went with Jon skiing and Maddie went to San Diego. It seems to be the septuplets turn. The twins got individual trips – the 6 are having to share.

I guess for all practical purposes why do we care when they go on VACA or with whom? It’s all being done for filming for the show since their home life really can’t be filmed anymore.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All