Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen: Macaron Mates

Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen: Macaron Mates

Following their trip to Paris, engaged couple Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson land at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (June 2).

The couple carried home a few sweet treats from Ladurée, a luxury cakes and pastries brand based in Paris. Hayden and Rachel brought home a few of the brand’s famous double-decker macarons, fifteen thousand of which are sold every day.

The day after, Rachel, 27, was seen picking up her younger sister Hattie from school on a rainy Wednesday (June 3) in Chatsworth, Calif.

15+ pictures inside of macaron mates Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

What a waste.

WORTHLESS Z-LISTERS

@LuckyL: Taste these macarons before criticizing!

anon @ 06/04/2009 at 1:33 am

@LuckyL: Taste these macarons before criticizing!
_________
Lol, I don’t know what you meant but I’m just bummed such a hot man is marrying her. What -did- you mean, haha?

OMG! @ JJ you mean Macaroon’s don’t you? Not Macaron! Macaroon’s are tasty but, I rather bring home some nice dark chocolates from France. I would not bother to post on the waste of a thread but, it is Macaroon’s and not Macaron! MORON! :D

Those two keep dragging themselves in the mud. They only make themselves look like a pair of moronic tards. Both of them badly needs a fame rehab. Too bad they don’t live near Korea. Then the scientists would have something to test their nuclear missiles out on…

Rashchel – “Hmm Hayden, pls come closer. I’m still talking to you.”
Haydeign – “Whatever. I’ve heard it over & over again… its all the same thing. Yakiti Yakiti Yak Yak! Umm, is the pap’s camera still on?
Rashchel – Not sure. But I’m going to call someone from “La Coste” if you dont come near me asap…
LOL!

There is obviously something wrong with him, if a guy who looks like him and has had some career is marrying a dimwitted midget like Bilson.

As of today she’s still wearing the ring, I go by what I see…

Gasol_fan16 : when you don’t know, you don’t open your mouth! JJ is right, we say Macaron and Ladurée is one of the best! I’m french so i know what i’m talking about

shoegal421 @ 06/04/2009 at 3:54 am

she always seems very attentive of her little sister. don’t understand all the hate.

no-kidding-sherlock @ 06/04/2009 at 4:03 am

That just goes to say that “Couples (?!) Who “W-h-o-r-e-s” Out Together; Stays & Stuck Together”.
Its pretty much to say that it’s now Chringetensen & Barkson’s now acclimatize motto on their tabloid careers – that’s right… just the tabloids – as there’s nothing much else left isn’t it?!

She’s such a funny shape. Definately a pear shape, wider at the bottom than the top.

Smilehexe @ 06/04/2009 at 5:00 am

@#11 – shoegal421
Taking “care” of her little sister? Yeah, sure…. SHE’S SELLING HER TO THE PRESS just like everything else in her useless way of leading her life.
A total waste of breath, interest and time – both of them. One of the worst – if not THE worst – sell-out couples out there. Simply disgusting.

@ 11 – she always seems very attentive of her little sister…
A LINDSAY & ALI (B)LOHAN in the making… watch out & God help us!

Did you notice the Prius? They were both seen driving it right before they left for Paris. Guess the lease was up on the Lexus, huh?

theres one of Ladurée here in london which i go to at least twice a week.!!!!!

they taste amazing, i wouldn’t gudge until you’ve tried them!!!

What will be the picture of tomorrow? She’s shopping at the mall or walking with the dog? She is ridiculous … LOL

what IS wrong with you people? FOR FXCKING SAKE!
he is a really good actor and obviously really cute and she has an amazing taste in fashion – no wonder someone stole all her clothes ’cause it was fxcking beautiful JUST LIKE HER!
please people, just grow up. -rolling eyes-

@ 13 – Definately a pear shape, wider at the bottom than the top.
Simple translation : Proportion Of A Midget.
And to add up that she completely got “nothing” on the top (brain) too.

@ 19 –
Its long been established that Just Jared is their “officially” hired gossip blog site. He is just dutifully & religiously doing what he had been paid for.

What a cute couple, they are one of my favorites! Only a very few sour people in the world enjoy bashing on here, or gossip blogs in general, they both have plenty of fans who never look at sites like this. Why scrutinize every action or thing they do in their lives in photos or on video? That is creepy! Find something better to do with your time!

Not a cute couple at all, she is too short and ugly for him. Natalie Portman and him look great. Natalie is gorgeous and smart.

Haydouch is a crappy actor while Douchel is a hoax actress. A real match made in hell & a complete waste of time. Of course that’s exactly what these 2 pathetic fame junkies are meant to be – it’s as simple as that!

Gasol_fan16, sorry but a macaron and a macaroon are two very different things. They are both sweet treats, but that’s it.

A macaroon is a cookie-like plop of coconut sometimes dipped in chocolate.

A macaron is a colorful cookie made out of whipped egg whites, almond flour and sugar. The cookies are sandwiched together with a filling. Chocolate, pistachio and raspberry are some popular flavors, though you can find them an a wide range of flavors. The pistachio macarons are a lovely green color, the raspberry a bright pink.

Educate yourselves people.

@23: they both have plenty of fans who never look at sites like this…

Really?! Just where are they? Dont you think that if they had that so called “plenty of fans”, Jumper 2 would have been happened already and agents/producers would be lining up to cast them in their movie/s but hell no; they got nothing but all these regular & deliberate paparazzi pics. silently screaming for fame & attention at all cost.

@ 23
So I assume you aren’t a fan because I am reeading what you wrote and why are you here maybe you should find something better with your time as well.

Still not buying it. He’s so gay. This is the only way she stays in the press. It’s win win for both of them. I bet they hate each other. This situation would actually make a cute movie. They pretend in front of the cameras and fight like cats and dogs behind close doors. I hear the words “has been” and “butt pirate” being thrown around.

@ Pauleen and Julie,
So what? I should have looked into Wikipedia before opening my big mouth! You don’t need to tell me what a MACAROON is btw! I know what a macaroon is and I buy Manischewitz brand when they come on sale. I know macaroons are chewy coconut dome shaped cookies. Macaron a Parisian delicacy to some. To me. Not so. I hate anything with powder sugar in it! :D

I have to agree with Smilehexe! Exploiting now Hattie again in the press. I guess Rachel and Hayden did not get enough attention on their Parisian holiday! This is why people scrutinize Hayden and Rachel so much. Total sell-out couple! DISGUSTING! :roll:

why is she all dressed up to go to a toy store, and why doesn’t she dress her sister like that as well
what a desperate nothing, she thinks she can score a job by spending all her time in front of a mirror, god damn ditz, what a waste
he is a major moron for loving her

@#24 me
I agree….Natalie and Hayden belong together forever!!!! I have yet to see him and Ratchel look at each other adoringly like this pic here of him and Nat.

I hope there is a chance for Nat and Hayden, I hope they somehow get together and he frees himself from this miserable relationship he is in, and I can bet anything that his career would take of too, just like it did in 2000-2005.

Trashden Selloutsen is just pimping out his personal life some more because he has no real job, no skills, no prospects and a future wife with very expensive taste who is a shopaholic and a famewh07e. Bleechson has always pimped out her little sister as she thinks it makes her look maternal. She actually has the maternal instincts of Joan Crawford, who only adopted two little kids to look maternal and like a caring person, pimped them out to the press also.

Get over Natalie Portman and him for pity’s sake. I wouldn’t wish Trashden on any woman with a brain and a future, and besides he’s gay.

Notice now that Lacoste isn’t paying the bill he’s walking far away from her again, hands in his pockets.

love them <3

Shame it didn’t work out between him and Sienna. I bet she was so much more exciting between the sheets. Rachel always looks so repressed and slighty constipated, as though she’s having a bad attack of wind.

Paris against the world @ 06/04/2009 at 3:05 pm

@Gasol_fan16: Idiot! macaron is the french word for macaroon, nothing else. JJ is not a moron, he wrote the french word: http://www.laduree.fr/public_fr/produits/macarons_accueil.htm

Gasol, please, don’t come in France in August, it’s already full of jerks.

JJ, in a perfect world, every American would be like you.

yeah well @ 06/04/2009 at 3:32 pm

Rachel looks like she’s frigid and uninterested. She’s a 27 year old prepubescent girl who doesn’t know what the parts are for. Those sex scenes in Jumper were just embarrassing they were so bad. He was practically raping her and she was just going along with it. In real life it appears to be the other way around: she is all over him and he just goes along with it. I never saw such an unenthusiastic and distant couple. The Lacoste paid-for handholding and hanging out together in Paris looked stupid.

Her hips are really bugging me now! That thumbnail bottom left they’re bulging out like nothing I’ve seen before except on obese women. Doesn’t she go to the gym! God girl, book yourself in for a workout! She’s got a 12 year old’s face on a 50 year old’s body. It’s freaky. I couldn’t sleep with the light on next to that.

Where’s the “good” looking guy that everybody keeps talking about. All I see is Rachel and some tall, splindy doofus,sporting a ball cap.

rachel looks so fine!
so cute to see her picking up her little sister =]
love the outfit she has on but that scarf looks bad, doesnt really match
and in the other pics once again she looks totally cute
the plaid shirt she has on looks cute
never really been a person who likes hips
but i love rachel’s!

With hips that size I wouldn’t mind betting she’s got a fair amount of cellulite too!

apple creek @ 06/04/2009 at 5:45 pm

@Smilehexe
I have read H’s board on IMDB. I’m happy for you. Finally, your friends from IMDB recognize your honesty and your righteousness. I will always be on your side, I will never forget that you were one of the first to believe the truth about The Liar (“The Traitor” – just for me). Now, I only hope our SpidVor “mom of boards” will join us, maybe one day …

Frenemies @ 06/04/2009 at 6:29 pm

@44 That’s what saddlebags are: nothing but fat and in her case cellulite because she doesn’t have good muscle + toning to smooth it out. All she is is thin everywhere except her upper thighs, which look even worse because they bulge out and nothing else does including her chest, which is fairly flat. She’s a great candidate for liposuction but since she insists on wearing those very unflattering skinny jeans all the time, she probably thinks the saddlebags are sexy, a la Jennifer Lopez and her sizeable trunk. However, while Jennifer’s trunk is large it’s considered extremely sexy and attractive in the Hispanic culture she comes from. She thinks it’s HAWT and so the rest of us look at it and say, KEWL. Just by looking at RB you know she hates the thighs and is trying to squeeze them down with the tight skinny jeans and ITS NOT WORKING.

@45 Yes, Hayden’s butt is being kicked by pretty much everyone at IMDB including his most loyal and trenchant supporters because he finally crossed the line with the blatant and inexcusable pimping out of his personal relationship.

AGAIN with the Lacoste! This is getting as bad as 90210 with Dr. Pepper!

voice of reason @ 06/04/2009 at 11:22 pm

@45 Apple creek in your dreams LOL I walk to my own beat don’t need disgruntled people to tell me how to think, don’t need a spin on something I already have an opinion about and I don’t need people full of hate to try and brainwash me.

@#45 – apple creek
Thank you very much for your support! :-) Why don’t you join us over there?

@#49 – voice of NO reason
This has nothing to do with being hateful but with having some common sense left and having enough of being treated like an idiot by a spoiled and arrogant “golden boy” who happened to get too much advance-praise in his younger years and thinks he is wonder-what now – which he clearly isn’t.

@ Paris Against The World,
Who is the idiot here? No! A Macaron is quite different from an actual macaroon! The Macaron has no coconut in it! It is made out of egg whites and powdered sugar. You need to read up on your pastry it looks like! American’s can easily get the two confused and assume they are the same thing but they are not! Before you open your stupid big mouth. Read up!

Oh! Don’t worry. I have no desire to visit France anyhow. I hope you never set foot in the US either. We don’t need American hater’s visiting the US either! I rather visit all other places in Europe but, thanks to you I have no desire to set foot in France ever!

Paris against the world @ 06/05/2009 at 2:45 am

@Gasol_fan16: You: “OMG! @ JJ you mean Macaroon’s don’t you? Not Macaron!”
Read your own link. JJ was right about “macarons” and you’re right in general.
For the record, I was talking to YOU. I love the USA.

Now that we see real PDA staged or not, of our beloved couple, the more hate opinions are coming. It is actually funny because these posts are so predictable. On the other hand, it is also very sad, how one can get so disappointed. Somebody posted before stating Hayden as a liar now a traitor. Dont you think it is too much? Was he making promises he now cant fulfill? He will be keeping his little woman so we might get used to it.

crapshack @ 06/05/2009 at 3:32 am

The activist aka haters would be “righteously” forever & ever rule this board. Obviously & Amen!

SnowpepperGrl @ 06/05/2009 at 11:34 am

SnowpepperGrl @ 06/05/2009 at 11:35 am

SnowpepperGrl @ 06/05/2009 at 11:42 am

I’m not the biggest fan of these two. But they are both pretty people aren’t they? I think you paps are wasting your time on these two. It’s a joke all the photos you are snapping only amplifies one thing for all of Hayden’s fans and that is HE’S NOT WORKING!!!! Hayden Christensen is hen pecked I bet. Look at him follow Bilson around and he never seems to show affection at all in public. She’s a camera hound hot for the camera and he is not. He’s a cold fish and she’s going to get the short end of the stick I think. If they are engaged it must be something more than we can see. Because these picture show something else-a lack of love. Hayden if you want to boink her you don’t have to marry her. Show some fection to your woman at least in public if you arent that ashamed of her or yourself. It’s worth show fection in public for the neglect of work you have been doing.

idc if you people hate rachel but to anyway who disses my man hayden you all are just jealous. anyone who calls him a ”loser” or a ”z lister” are pricks. at least hayden is doing something with his life instead of writing rude comments on a blog site. seems you people are realy losers. hayden is sexy as hell and is making millions every year. he might not me the most talented but he is unique! :D and makes a movie more interesting. like jumper. did you see how sexy he was in that! and awake! and life as a house. he can change his look all over the place and still look sexy. he looks well mannered, and plus he can be goth! he’s still so so soooo…what’s the word? oh yeah! SEXY!! he’s so YUMMY!!! :D i love himmmmmmmm YUMMMY!!!! £^&£$£*£&^£^$£$”£”$!”£$£$&%*$(!!!!!!!!!!!

@SnowpepperGrl: SHOWPEPPER are you a dumbass? have you seen his imdb profile? he’s been cast in 3 new movies. get your head out of your ass and stop hating b*tch

SnowpepperGrl @ 06/05/2009 at 5:42 pm

@lisab:

Sexy is not talented. It’s one thing to be pretty which I did say Hayden was and so is Rachel. But this does nothing for their careers as movie makers. NO one is disputing the good material Hayden has done. Hayden has done nothing worthy of good since then except show up for paps and waste time on commercials. If you were trying to use your smarts you wouldn’t criticize people who do have an honest opinion of all these papped photos and the lack of good movie material for Hayden Christensen.

And by the way isn’t it something when some of you obsessed fans get your little feelings hurt that you have to swear and cuss to try and belittle another’s opinions? That is unintelligent. Children if you can’t handle people’s opinions of Hayden Christensen (who happens to be sexy but doing nothing for the good of his acting career) then maybe you should hold your insults to a minimum.

You paps snapping all these shots what is it getting you? It all may be worthy of the worst gossip rags but it’s only compelling fans to wonder about why Hayden isn’t picking any top notch roles.

Hate is a strong word lisab. Don’t label me with that word unless you know me. And since you don’t I won’t take it to offense.

@ Paris Against The World,
Need I say more?? I know the difference. Do you?! I’m not going to argue with a simple Parisian pastry. You can argue with yourself then.
Here is the video. Learn the lesson of the difference between a French Macaron and a Jewish Macaroon! LOL!

apple creek @ 06/06/2009 at 1:41 am

Sorry Smilehexe and voice of reason, JJ ate my reply 2 times, I’m tired with ctrl+C, ctrl+V.
See you on a next thread.

I don’t get it. They also flew over Italy, too? Damn, what the hell are they doing? Travel all around the world? :(

I will reprint what I have to say here at Just Jared cause I don’t want to re-write it. But it’s worth mentioning because I know hundreds more who feel the same way, men and women alike.

I believe Rachel is a spotlight go getter. Both Hayden and Rachel got themselves into this relationship. But funny thing is Hayden never looks like he loves her. And Rachel is no way a farm kind of woman. She loves the spotlight way too much. She’s a media hound and he’s a player. He plays the media. The only time he plays to the media or says anything or allows photos of himself is when he needs something from the fans -are attention. That’s the only way he’s getting money. Well not my money. He’s not done anything worth my money since Awake. And that wasn’t all that big either.

I don’t believe Hayden Christensen is being real. He’s not been real for a long time. He’s been hiding out for God knows whatever reasons. He says he is a private guy yet he goes and gets his farm plastered with the media so everyone can see it. That’s not private. And next thing you know the damn paparazi is going to his farm snapping shots. Well if he hadn’t opened it up to everyone in the beginning the paps wouldn’t be helping themselves. Then he dances around the bush for about a year maybe longer denying rumors of his romance with Rachel. He wouldn’t touch her. He walked only behind her. He wouldn’t hold her hand and he wouldn’t kiss her or show affection in public. He looked like he was the quiet man following a woman. I feel sorry for those kinds of men but they allow it. But why would he? Because he’s playing around with the public. He is a game player.

Then last year sometime in the summer of last year Hayden goes missing in action. He was hiding. We heard his parents split up and sold their house. Ok I understand that. That messes up a person’s mind when your parents have problems. But everytime we saw Hayden he looked like he was about to die. Rumors went out that he was on drugs or something. He didn’t say one word to repel the rumors. He let everyone spread the rumors about his father and what he did and his parents splitting, he let everyone spread the rumors about his drug use last summer, and he went god forever letting everyone think he was in no way involved with Rachel Bilson.

Then all of a sudden he does a movie “Takers” and then what happens. It goes sour with the Chris Brown stuff. And now he has to do something to keep us coming back for more. Why? Because he doesn’t have a job.

The point is Hayden got out of the public for a while. He messed up by not continuing with picking the good roles turning all the good ones down or changing his mind. And then when things hit rock bottom with his family and he can’t get the attention he needs for work he then begins to resurface but now with a plan to hook line and sink his fans. He lets it slide to the media that he’s engaged. And still he’s silent. But he lets it be seen in photos. How cheap snapped by paps.

He resurfaced after all this time and doing what? A commercial and promotion for LaCoste. And what does he do? He shows some kind of fabricated affection in public when we all know this is an act. The engagement may be real but these two are playing to the fans by using the media so that the sucker fans will bite their hooks lining us and sinking us.

Bilson is showing off her ring now. It’s not so that everyone will know he’s getting married. It’s so that the fans will stay interested and to keep that attention hot on them. So I think it’s pretty low how Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson are treating people like they can be bought with these silly photos.

Hayden Christensen you can’t buy your fans with some cheap penny ante fabricated photos. Even if you are getting married you are a fool to sink this low to believe people don’t feel deceived by you. You want to keep your fans then get a job doing something worthwhile. And if you can’t get a job doing a good movie for a change then why don’t you get a job in the real world. Maybe you had the right idea by buying a farm. It will teach you what real work is like instead of playing the world for saps.

voice of reason @ 06/09/2009 at 1:34 am

Boring rant but thanks for the read in regard to family which was never confirmed that they split and from the whole “on drugs” which was started by someone on Imdb and here at JJ.
Do the words “Don’t believe everything you read” mean anything to you.

christine @ 06/28/2009 at 1:28 am

I heard that Hayden’s parents did divorce from someone here in toronto. We heard they sold their house and divorced.

I heard about the drug thing but I didn’t believe it either. Hayden’s just thin is all. He just tends to look sickly sometimes.

Go Rachel and Hayden I hope you guys have a wonderful happy marriage.

Tisdragonfly @ 07/04/2009 at 9:14 am

I’m still trying figure out what he sees in her ? I had to close my rayden fan site down because no one came plenty of people are still in our nayden fan site though is that a clue or what?

Is it just me, or are they one of the most miserable couples ever!! How often do you see them within a foot each other or even smiling. You’d think 2 people who are ” thrilled ” about getting married would at least look happy….

hey guys,respect them!!!
everyone has personal life ,isn’t it??
don’t be so childish…