Whitney Houston's Comeback Album Due September

Whitney Houston's Comeback Album Due September

Whitney Houston hasn’t released an album in seven years but her new one will finally drop Sept. 1, her record label announced Wednesday.

This is the 45-year-old singer’s 7th studio album, which is rumored to be titled Undefeated.

Her official site WhitneyHouston.com has a countdown to the album and in the coming weeks, you’ll be able to preview selected tracks.

HOW EXCITED are you for Whitney’s new album??

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Not impressed by JA @ 06/04/2009 at 10:51 am

I am waiting for hers and the one of Sade who is also due to come !

I am not excited and I was a big Whintey fan in the day,the1980′s. She had it all: looks, model thin shape, booming great vocie, A-list, the wroks. She lost her voice due to drugs and her looks. Those Bobby years ,in which she was sometimes worst than he was,was bad and took it’s toll. If shehas good songs,maybe it will work, but her voice is shpot.l She was being groomed by the best and had a crossover ,racially mixed audience. Now,trash. She ‘ proabbaly put out a trash Black hip hop cd to sell. Her 1980′s stuf was really good.

welcomeback @ 06/04/2009 at 11:03 am

You’ve been off the scene for too long. You go girl!

Countess von Zinzendorf @ 06/04/2009 at 11:08 am

I hope she does well with the new album. I’m glad she put on some weight. Hope she’s off the drugs for good now and following Jesus again.

She still has part of her looks due to a nice facelift 3 years ago, but her voice is gone. I saw her perform live last year at a concert in Europe and it was terrible. She can’t hold a note to save her life.
I still love her for all her hits from the 80′s and the Bodyguard of course!

welcomeback @ 06/04/2009 at 11:13 am

@Not impressed by JA:

As Sade got a new album coming out? Wow, that’s good news. Most of today’s artists bore me. They all look and sound the same.

She looks so much healthier. Amazing how one man can destroy a girl. Glad she got away from Bobby and is back to be herself.

she is looking good.

QueenOfthenight @ 06/04/2009 at 11:44 am

I wish she was as successful as Mariah. You go Whitney!

Can’t wait to buy one!!

Can not wait, the fact that she overcome all that s**** gets her even more of my respect.

Not impressed by JA @ 06/04/2009 at 12:24 pm

welcomeback @ 06/04/2009 at 11:13 am @Not impressed by JA:

———————–
Yes. persistent rumors are saying that Sade has reunited with her band and is in the studio to record her 5th album.
I can’t wait for her new songs ! At least, we know that whatever the product she puts out there, it is always of high quality and a hit .

Wow, she looks so beautiful! I’m definitely looking forward to hearing the album. Luv her!

Does anybody really care about her anymore? I think she waited too long to “come back”…Now, she’s just plain irrelevant. Her type of music isn’t even popular anymore.

wish you all the best Whitney!

********** @ 06/04/2009 at 1:13 pm

Blah!
Whatever, I have no intrest in a phoney CrackHead
She is gross, no matter what she wears or looks like,
We’ve all seen the real Whitney
And I find her her and her morals disgusting

@OMG: ———–A “Man” didnt distroy her! She destroyed herself with Drugs and Ego, The reason her an Bobby got along so well is because they BOTH have huge egos and a love for Crack!
She’s just as bad as him

Yawn, yawn—what did you ask?

Jeff Reaves @ 06/04/2009 at 1:59 pm

About freakin time!! Can’t wait!!!! Guarantee she will at least sound better on CD than ANY of the current artist!

Whitney and Angelina I don’t who I love more.
I can’t wait to buy it.

Jared, I hope you post more threads sometimes about her.

I can’t wait for this; thats one thing about Whitney. She may have feel off; but her voice never did. We know that she has talent and that is what is going to bring her back. I am very excited!

yeah yeah yeaah new whitney. new mariah, new sade, new everything. lauryn hill where are you (lol…probably on the reefer) and erykah badu better come out of hiding. whitney’s gonna drop some singles in the summer before her record hits so i’m looking forward to a good summer. love her!

hellz yeah I’m excited! I hope it’s awesome