Gwyneth Paltrow's Legs Shine Bright

Gwyneth Paltrow's Legs Shine Bright

Looking better than ever, Gwyneth Paltrow‘s legs shine — literally — on Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show With Conan O’Brien.

The 36-year-old actress, who wore a gorgeous Marc Jacobs dress, shared that her 3-year-old son Moses calls rapper Jay-Z, Uncle Jay. (If you didn’t know, Gwyn and husband Chris Martin are very good friends with Beyonce and Jay-Z.)

Gwyn also showed Conan how to do some exercises for his butt. Watch the episode below!

10+ screencaps inside of GP‘s shiny legs…

gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 01
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 02
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 03
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 04
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 05
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 06
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 07
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 08
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 09
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 10
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 11
gwyneth paltrow shiny legs 12

She’s glowing…. literally … all over! Her hubby, Chris Martin, is gorgeous.

Disgusting. The few times she uses a moisturizer she doesn’t know what to do or how to do it.

Moses is hilarious.he is mini-Chris

Her legs look gross.

I thought her makeup and hair looked nice, but her legs looked she
dipped them in a vat of Crisco.

joker: why so shiny?
:P

Too much leg makeup. lmao

Forget the legs, that schnoz of hers keeps getting longer and longer.

The shake n’ bake tan and shoe booties have got to go…

even though i saw this i don’t think i was paying attention because i was so focused on how ugly that background is behind them. ugh. but i read about it and now here’s the pics. WHY SO SHINY GWYNETH. we know you’re better than us all so what’s your point chica. conan trying to do the exercise=hilarious.

I wondered what was up with her legs. She looked like she greased
them with baby oil. Not a good look.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY.

This Academy Award Winner looks goooood.
She looks like a star.
She is a star.
She shines like a star.

I can’t wait to see her next movie!!!!!!

I want to see her do something with Jude Law, again.
A movie with Jude….yes.

WITH UGLY GREASY MUSCULAR LEGS.

Gwyneth looks a lot like Sally Kellerman in those photos.

The girl can act pretty well, but I think her time has come and gone. She seems to be still trying to be relevant despite Hollywood’s lack of interest.
I’m surprised her assistant didn’t catch the oily legs. Sometimes I think she does this stuff on purpose so people will talk her about in the papers and blogs.

true blood @ 06/05/2009 at 12:53 pm

She is an ok dresser, though I find that her face is only attractive from a distance and yes, I noticed too that her nose seems to be getting bigger as she ages.

I might be in the minority here, but I think that is a horrible outfit and her legs, usually her best feature, look gross. I think her hair looks good here, but everything else is a mess.

She looks oddly old and plastic there.
Like a middle-aged Barbie, but I like the shoes.

I tend to fine Gwyn’s legs to be her best feature, but yeah,
they do look kinda bulky and manly. Maybe she is overdoing
the workouts? I do think she looks much nicer with a side part.

I like her as an actress but I’ve never found her pretty and she is annoying in interviews IMO.

Jeez, she needs to tone down the baby oil, that amount of shine is ridiculous!! And its distracting!

Movie Watcher @ 06/05/2009 at 1:03 pm

What was Gwyneth promoting? Her website?
Too bad for us Iron Man fans. I would have loved to have seen Robert Downey, Jr. instead. More Iron Man, less Goop, please.

Perry Noid @ 06/05/2009 at 1:07 pm

Just as Drew Barrymore was paid 100K to mention Kraft cheese on The Letterman Show a few years back could it be that Gwyneth is subliminally advertising Johnson’s Baby Oil?

hehehehehe @ 06/05/2009 at 1:09 pm

It is funny you can see where the waxing starts ….

# 26 – Could be. She does more shilling than acting these days.
She should use some of that endorsement money and find herself a good stylist.

Her legs look like that because she is made out of plastic, just like a lot of fake things.

Baby Oil is so 80s. Humanity has made better moisturizers since then. I never understood the love for baby oil when it’s nothing but grease on your body. You slide everywhere and it’s bad when you SWEAT.

ha yay so i wan’t the only one that noticed that last night on conan… her legs were shiny as hell..

Lillianne @ 06/05/2009 at 2:01 pm

I saw this on tv last night and I thought it looked like she tried to use olive oil as a “natural” moisturizer so she could have something to toot her own horn about on her website. Looks like that’s not going to work out so much. Should have tried it at home first.

Her legs do look very luminescent! I agree, they’re usually her best feature. However, not if these pictures are any indication LOL. Her husband, Chris Martin, is one of the homeliest guys I have seen. Fug and fug.

^ I think they’re both homely except his wife hides it behind the bleached hair, short dresses and now the fake tanner. Not much she can do about the face but she should try a more natural hair colour/foundation and the fit of the dress could be better. Agree, the legs were distracting.

If you want to be noticed put vaseline all over your legs? She is looks a little cuter than usual, but she’s still disgusting.

Love the hair and the dress. She’s always so classy and cute.

wow did she rub olive oil before she went on the show

wow did she rub olive oil before she went on the show

The Oscar was the best thing and worst thing that could have happened to her; she became a total snob and hasn’t done anything since worth mentioning. She’s living on her past fame.

Are they really her legs? I swear you can see a line where they suddenly get darker than the top of her legs. Almost like someone photo shopped the picture!

she rocks! I think Gwyneth is a beautiful actress and mom.

Her legs not doubt look like that due to the lighting. If you look at the pics of her standing up there is no shine.

Get over it people!!!

Gwyn has become a butterface; nice body but an average face. Her legs don’t look as good as usual here.

It was not the lighting. There are photos of her sitting in the same position before and after they went to commercial and her legs are positively dripping before the break. Someone had enough sense, probably not Goopy, to wipe her legs down. She probably went out like that on purpose; it’s the only way she can get attention these days.

She is very, very annoying!!! A total snob, and I haven’t watched anything she has been in since “Shakespeare in love”. Retire already you goopy snob!!!

Cuppycakes @ 06/05/2009 at 4:53 pm

C’mon people, she looks good! I’d like to see a picture of every one that has something terrible to say. It’s so easy to be behind a screen and say awful things.

^You don’t have to be attractive to know when someone looks bad. Otherwise modeling agents would go out of business.

This chick is very plain. Greasing her legs and painting herself
up like an Oompa Loompa doesn’t help much, but it does keep her in the news which seems to be her objective.

Ew, that looks kinda gross :(

YAY love you GP thanks jared

FUGGO WAS OUT OF LOTION SO SHE USED CRISCO

i used to be kinda negative in my comments about Gwen, like someone already said, she’s annoying, but this time i have to admit, she looks and acts O.K, not perfect, but much more human, not snobby, like she’s god gift to the world, she looks OK, but not that attractive, A for effort. maybe not being relevant any more brought her down a notch, i like Chris.

# 43, You’re correct. A PA came out during the break and toweled off her legs and then he gave her the towel and she spent the rest of the break rubbing all that heavy oil off herself. Everyone was pretty shocked when she first arrived on stage. Her legs glistened like she’d soaked them in baby oil. Odd that they didn’t catch that before sending her out to Conan.

She looks better in these pictures than she does in person. She’s definitely not pretty — rather strange looking actually — but a tan really does her wonders.

so I was an abusive boyfriend for the last year and a half. my girlfriend left me and she told me the only way to get her back was to treat her nice. thats when i took her to dollar oysters. those ***** was impeccable. she thought otherwise. next thing i knew i was beating her in front of the whole restaurant and there i was again back to my old tricks.

Sorry, I respect her in movies, but not in real life. I thought the interview was boring and she lost her charm. And her greasy looking legs are freaking me out!!! I guess she wants them to be shinier than her dress!!

Someone needs to call the cops on Steve.

Don’t like the look at all it looks gross.

I’m not a native speaker and not interessted in her legs – but does she have a lisp?

she is awkard, I don’t know what to think about her

Yikes! What did the put on her legs? That looks nasty.

That’s one way to get attention?

looks like she’s wearing plastic wrap — microwave safe!

Shiny, shiny, shiny, love the shiny, shiny!

Oily, oily, oily.
She looks like a transgendered Sandra Lee.

Maybe she just finished some oil wrestling? O’Brien & Letterman & others are going down down. Not funny anymore. Way too far left. They are like court-jesters in the Dark Ages for evil lords. Bashing Bush/Cheney/Conservatives is old had while the economy continues to tank under Obama/Pelosi/Reid….who are all dictator-like boring robot-like threatening dictatorial leaders who should be leading a banana republic communist S. American country instead.

She looks happy and beautiful. However, wouldn’t she be worried about leaving oil marks on the chair…..not that Conan would have ever noticed!

Her lefts looks seriously disgusting!!!

She’s quite plain but can look attractive with good makeup and styling. She does look happy. No doubt from all the free publicity she’s getting for her overpriced gym.

I just wanted to make a simple word to appreciate you for these lovely guidelines you are placing on this site. My time intensive internet look up has at the end been paid with reliable tips to write about with my visitors. I ‘d assert that many of us website visitors actually are definitely lucky to exist in a very good website with very many outstanding people with very beneficial concepts. I feel pretty blessed to have used your website and look forward to many more amazing minutes reading here. Thanks once again for all the details.

I view something really interesting about your website so I saved to bookmarks .

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say that you’ve done a excellent job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome. Superb Blog!

where can i get a personal loa @ 06/22/2012 at 1:53 pm

typecast jiriki dakin thirteeen kienholz rebby waterloo mcwilliams porky

I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. I’m hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing skills has encouraged me to get my own site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.

Paul Palchow @ 12/24/2012 at 12:45 pm

She looks like she peed down her legs