Sophia Bush: Lakers And A New Love?

Sophia Bush: Lakers And A New Love?

Sophia Bush attends Game One of the 2009 NBA Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Orlando Magic at Staples Center on Thursday (June 4) in Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old One Tree Hill actor and a new mystery male watched as the Lakers beat out Magic, 100-74. (Their body language doesn’t scream couple at all.) Sophia also sat next to Entourage‘s Kevin Connelly and next to him was his BFF, Spider-man star Tobey Maguire.

During half-time, Sophia was also seen chatting up Kanye West.

15+ pictures inside of Sophia Bush with her new mystery man…

sophia bush lakers 01
sophia bush lakers 14
sophia bush lakers 15
sophia bush lakers 16
sophia bush lakers 17
sophia bush lakers 18

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

A new love? Clearly that guy is gay.

wow shes amazing :D

ok, so i loveee sophia bush, but heels @ a basketball game? a little much
but other than that she looks GORGEOUS!!

This guy is her trainer, that’s all! She hangs out with him when it’s sport related.

Her legs looks amazing! Like her.

I admire her,I mean,she’s so lucky and fantastic,amazing person,it’s my girl crush

I thought she was dating James! They look good together. :) This dude has got to be a friend.

She is always so damn gorgeous I love her!
That guy is her trainer she also brought him at the espy awards last year they are good friends!

Her and james broke up in january they are no longer dating from ages lol

wow shes stunning
i love her outfits <3

Don’t know who she is – but I’m lovin’ her f**k me shoes :-)

She’s such a joke! She keeps posing to the cameras, she doesn’t even hide.

She’s really pretty! I love her whole out and the shoes!!! Best of all LAKER’S WON!!!

the guy next to Kevin is Leo not Toby

Attention ***** alert!!

I love to see celebs at Lakers game but how embarrassing she keeps posing for the photographers! LOLOL

That’s sad.

@jules:

That’s not ages ago and they were just fck buddies. They will probably back together when they go back to filming.

you are an idiot!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

pretty

In one of the pictures Leo DiCaprio is next to Kevin but then he swiches back with Toby again. He’s the one with the hat and the scruff.

maryrowery @ 06/05/2009 at 12:26 pm

I don’t see anything amazing about her, but the guy looks OK ;)

karmababykarma @ 06/05/2009 at 12:36 pm

She looks amazing!

Gorgeous and pleasant as always. Lucky. I’d love to be sitting courtside with those guys. *drools*
Sophia is so pretty.

Go Lakers, great that Sophia was there and having so much fun. Her laugh is amazing and those guys are all hot. Sophia is in awesome shape.

I want a hot trainer they are having so much fun. How much is a trainer like that and floor seats. Must be nice to have money especially now I need every penny I have to get by. Sophia looks prettier and prettier every time I see her.

He’s her trainer. She was with him at the ESPYs last year. Nothing more.

Sophia Bush @ 06/05/2009 at 1:13 pm

Thx guys for the support,I am who I am because of you,I love you all and hope you`ll watch the brand new series of One Tree Hill.Believe in what you want,never back down and be confident,you are unique,fierce and beautiful!

GORGEOUS!!

@Sophia Bush:

Seriously now?:\
Love Sophia btw! Gorgeous as always.

karmababykarma @ 06/05/2009 at 1:42 pm

She is been good friends with her trainer for some time now, he was actually just a friend before he was her personal trainer :P

The score was 100-75, not 74 =)

oh yeah,that is leo

Laker fan @ 06/05/2009 at 2:15 pm

Its so annoying all of these fair weather “fan” celebs that don’t come to any games throughout the season, and then just show up during the playoffs as a photo op. Everyone but Leo and Jack can GTFO. I mean, look at this ho, smiling and posing for the camera and showing up to a basketball game in those ridiculous heels. Who honestly goes to a sporting event in shoes like that?

aww, my poor magic. they’ll do better next time!!!

@Sandy:
you’re a dumbass. shes not purposely going out there like TAKE PICS OF ME!!! she just knows that today thats the price of fame and deals with it, haters will always find something to hate.

Ha! Sophia is in Wilmy for the games. She was lucky to be in town for this one and to score great seats.
Sophia looks so lovely.

i love what you said sienna.. all haters always find something to destroy people!!! i can’t believe it!! Sophia is awesome and she don’t want to get sphotograph… she just wants to live her life normally!!

for the heel… if i’m right… she’s there to watch NOT to play … !?!!!!

I really don’t like this guy, but if he makes Sophia happy then… its ok.

Random but Leo looks really good! :)

GirlyGirl @ 06/05/2009 at 3:14 pm

Why didn’t you show pictures of Leo? Are you trying to hide the fact that he did not spend the evening with Bar on her birthday?

this chick is so boring.. I dont find her attractive? confused why people are calling her gorgeous??!?! NIIICE HEELS at a basketball game?!?! lame.. oh and skinny jeans only look hot on SKINNY girls.. this chick is obviously not one of them.. you guys are saying thats her trainer? hm. should prob train more.

wow she looks gorgeous, but how in the hell does she walk in those heels?!?!

#34, you sound like a bitter jerk who couldn’t get courtiside seats. If she wanted to get her picture taken she didn’t have to go to a sporting event she could just go to Robertson Blvd – there are plenty of paparrazzi around there.

I love those shoes. Sophia looks gorgeous because she is gorgeous. Her body is toned and girly at the same time.

Sophia has a rockin bod and natural beauty.

Very average looking girl. . But I’m jealous she got courtside tickets. What’s up with the heels?

anonymous @ 06/05/2009 at 4:16 pm

******** another guy? the list of men she screwed keeps getting longer and longer. *****.

You’re a jackhole, #50.

Her trainer is freakin hot. Sophia has great friends and is so wonderful to share her events and happenings with them. Sophia is an awesome friend I wish she were mine. Sophia and her friends are always having a good time in all the photos of them they are genuinely having fun.

a. that’s her trainer and b. i flove her outfit.

aww, im in love with sophia! =]
she’s such a cutie, looking her amazing self as always
love her outfit, especially the skinny jeans
sexy sexy shoes as well

once again, so happy the lakers won
this is their year!!!

If Sophia was any skinnier than she already is, then she would practically look as if she was suffering from an eating disorder.
She has one of the HOTTEST bodies around and I love the fact that she is SEXY but yet also looks really healthy.
So if any idiot, like the one on the last page, thinks that Sophia is not skinny, then I suggest you get therapy because apparently you think anorexia is sexy.

GO SOPHIA AND GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Ali:

Not really. She had done boob job (very obvious) and nose job.

that “guy” is one of her friends. if your a sophia bush fan you must have seen him with her and her friends in pictures long ago. their clearly friends and even if not so what! :) and she looks great !

haha ummm she is mighty dressed up for a sports game. guess appearance really matters to her. kinda seems superficial. she has A LOT of guy “friends”

@Nancy:
Were you dropped on your head or are you just naturally dumb??
Sophia’s boobs are REAL. Hate to break it you. But the girl has never ever gotten a boob job done.
Second, she’s never had a nose job done either. I’ve seen a billion pictures of Sophia(even from when she was a child) and she’s always had that that nose.
Its amusing the way some people resort to claiming how a certain celebrity has had something done to their face or body when they can’t find anything else bad to say.
Almost every woman in Hollywood is accused of having had some sort of surgery done, but a lot of them are just accusations and not true at all. Case in point, Sophia is all REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

#59,
Who cares if she’s dressed up for a sports game or if she’s wearing heels?? Its not like Sophia is the one who’s playing in the game. I’ve seen a lot of women come to sports games wearing heels…..especially seeing as how I’m a huge basketball fan and attend games regularly and have seen plenty of women come dressed up and in heels.
And so what if she has a lot of guy friends?? I didn’t know that was a crime. Your post just made you seem like a complete moron and someone who still lives in the 1960s. Most of my friends are guys, so I guess there must be something “wrong” with me too. And in case your incredibly slow brain didn’t get it…..that was sarcasm.

Mrs Jameer Nelson @ 06/05/2009 at 10:20 pm

^^^Yet the one ‘who don’t gives a f’ still commenting on her post.

Btw Sophia look fierce as always.Gorgeous beyond believe.

#62
You are so gross. yes Sophia gets attention because she is lovely inside and out unlike yourself. Sophia is a fan of sports and has knowledge of them.
You care enough to find her posts and show your vulgar, disgusting mind.
Shame on you.
We care about Sophia and thank you Jared for all the photos!

@Nancy:
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA
so she got a nose job when she was 5?! ok then, would love for you to see the young pictures of her floating about.
stop bashing people who get blogged about on here… if you don’t like them so much why waste your time commenting on them? argue all you want, definitelyyyy jealously.

I LOVE YOU SOPHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@xo:
OMG. You claim to not like her, yet you ALWAYS comment and have something to say about Sophia on any of her posts on JJ. You know what that shows me and everyone else?? That you’re a pathetic, no-life, freak who is entirely way too obsessed with the one and only, the lovely Sophia Bush. And don’t even bother denying it because your actions just prove you can’t get enough of her. Yeah, so not only do you suck, but you’re just fckd up. Just sayin…

soffeeee is a douchebag

csduuuhnooo @ 06/06/2009 at 3:23 am

I believe that DIVORCING CHAD was the BEST DECISION Sophia has ever made!!! (career-wise)

Do you guys agree??

I love Sophia, but this appearance and “candid” pictures just don’t see natural. I hope she doesn’t get into the hollywood scene and remains down to earth and sweet.

love sophia..she looks really good. if im not wrong im pretty sure that the guy is her trainer, they’re good friends.

@Sophia Bush: wow. youre so lame.

She looks amazing!!!!!!!

I think she is still on the show, guess she lowered her salary

She does not look good. She’s such a bad actress.. Its comical!

Sophia Bush is an AMAZING and FANTASTIC actress. Any one who thinks otherwise can just go screw themselves.
And she looks GORGEOUS in those pictures at the Lakers game.

Wow, I don’t understand why people come on here just to post negative things about someone they don’t even know. If you really don’t like Sophia, why do you spend time looking at her pics and posts online?
Sophia is one of the most grounded and REAL celebrities out there today and I can say that because I’ve had many encounters with her and one very recently before this game and it’s clear to see that fame has not changed her unlike other actors I’ve met, who are even less famous than Sophia! To the post that said that Sophia has been making many LA appearences lately and they hope she remains sweet and down-to-earth, she really has remained that way. Anyone who has met her even once knows how kind-hearted she is and never acts like she’s better than anyone. She’s also very intelligent. We could use a lot more young actresses like her around. I’m so sick of news on young celebs and reality stars who constantly behave badly, just because they have fame and money, when there are smart celebs who actually do good deeds like Sophia and barely get any coverage, but I guess that’s boring news in our society today.
Oh to and the image comments, as someone who’ s seen her without makeup, she’s naturally beautiful and there’s nothing fake about her!

@mb:
I absolutely agree. Sophia is a beautiful person inside and out. I loved your post because it spoke the truth.

Thank you! I’m just so sick of all the fake gossip about Sophia! She doesn’t deserve it at all!

Thank you! I’m just so sick of all the fake gossip about Sophia. She doesn’t deserve it all!

MARRY ME SOPHIA!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

The haters are such losers. All the Sophia love drives them crazy.
I love you Sophia!

#83
You can’t stay away, coming back to check on the Sophia love.
Sophia is gorgeous, eat your heart out. Your posts are ridiculous.

@th:
Sophia Bush is BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, and GORGEOUS.
You want to see fugly?? Take a look at yourself in the mirror.
Sophia Bush is one of a kind and even though I like the way God has made me, even I wish I could look like Sophia and have some of her unique and amazing features. She is stunning.

anonymous @ 06/07/2009 at 9:55 pm

so which costar will she spread her legs for this year?!??! that is the question

#85 Mrs. Phelps strikes again lmao
Your BS is getting so old.
Go away.
We love you Sophia.

Lacrossegurl33 @ 06/08/2009 at 2:45 am

I got to me her the day after this at a prescreening of her new movie thats coming out the Narrows. Im a HUGE fan so it was a dream come true for me and she is even more pretty in real life. And she is one of the nicest people/actor ive even met she took pics and signed autographs and she is sooo funny too!!!And for the one tree hill fans she said next seaon is going to be soooo good !!!!

Lacrossegurl33, I’ve had a few experiences with Sophia so I totally understand what you’re talking about. Sophia is definitely one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met as well, and I’m not just counting celebs. When ever I get a chance to tell someone how great she is in person, I always do! She leaves a wonderful impression on every one who meets her. And I agree, she is even prettier in person. I wish people who have never even said a word to her would just stop judging her, because I’m sure if they met her they would feel guilty about trashing her. She’s so gracious and from what I’ve seen, always puts others first.

#43, 34 and 50 do u know that u sound like a jealous people?
First of all the reason she is wearing heels is because she is watching the game, not playing. And what do u mean by only skinny girls look nice in skinny jeans? She did not screw up many men the only ones she has been with are James and her ex husband. If you call that screwed then who have you screwed?

Mackenzieee @ 06/09/2009 at 8:13 pm

@jules: Umm no there were pictures of them having lunch being all couple-y in like march! So they broke up in like march-may lol!

To me, Sophia has the perfect body. She doesn’t look like a stick unlike some women in Hollywood and she is no where close to being fat…..she is just perfect.
And her entire outfit at this Lakers game is stunning. I love the way her legs look in those jeans. And I really want her shoes!!

I hate sophia so much

@a:
If you hate her then why seek out her posts on Just Jared just to say that you loser?
Do you think really think Sophia or anyone else really cares since there are so many people who DO love her and adore her, including myself.
You sound like a petty five year old.
Any ways, I LOVE Sophia Bush and its always great to see new pictures of her since she always looks so beautiful.