Jessica Szohr & Ed Westwick: Bardot Beautiful!

Jessica Szohr & Ed Westwick: Bardot Beautiful!

Ed Westwick gets a little sleepy-eyed while holding the hand of girlfriend Jessica Szohr as they leave Bardot in Hollywood on Saturday (June 6).

The smokin’ Gossip Girl couple hit up Belmont Cafe in Los Angeles earlier in the day.

Ed sure loves his low-cut v-neck t-shirts to show off his impressive manly chest hair!

WHAT DO YOU THINK about showing off chest hair – REALLY HOT or REALLY NOT?

10+ pictures inside of Jessica Szohr & Ed Westwick getting Bardot beautiful…

jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 01
jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 02
jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 03
jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 04
jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 05
jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 06
jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 07
jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 08
jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 09
jessica szohr ed westwick bardot beautiful 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

really hot

Is that Ed’s girlfriend or beard?

lol at ed. too much alchy. love that dress

ashley.rose @ 06/07/2009 at 12:08 pm

They are both looking MUCH better lately.
It’s funny i can’t stand Vanessa, but Jessica’s the only cast member I like.

WoooW super HOT!!

She looks fabulous!!!!

I think it’s super HOT !!! Ed’s chest hair is simply sexy.
they’re both looking gorgeous!

Her shoes are ugly!
Besides that it’s a lovely couple!
I love Ed

on Ed really hot.(L)

but any other time,, really not:D

CALLMECRAZY @ 06/07/2009 at 12:33 pm

LOVE them! Super HotSexy couple. And his chest hair is and absolute HOT! facial hair too. Love her dress.

oh there, i was at the party with them last night. He was drunk hahaha.

he is so f*ckin hairy its disgusting.

In asian culture, guys wearing deep v necks usually have smooth chests, and they look so much prettier lol! This look doens’t suit him, he doesn’t have that “pretty boy” yet still manly look to pull it off. He makes me want to take my razor and shave it all off and I mean ALL!

love them HOT couple!!!

She looks hot, but I think his chest hair is a NOTTY

Damn he’s hot!

Bosom sister @ 06/07/2009 at 12:53 pm

Jessica is a lovely young woman who also seems very nice. Like me she is of Hungarian and African American descent and she has been modeling since she was a teen. She doesn’t care for glam or expensive designer clothes and prefers to go around in everyday attire which is why she looks so 1960′s hippie most of the time.

Love them. She has great style and is beautiful. And he…well, he’s just hot!

parkerjane @ 06/07/2009 at 12:58 pm

They’re a gorgeous couple. They both look amazing!

I like his sexy chest hair. And she soooo beatiful. Hot couple!!!

i love him
he is hot!!

Melody1836 @ 06/07/2009 at 1:02 pm

they both look hot !!
can’t wait for them to start shooting Gossip Girl’s 3rd season :)

does anyone know what’s the mark on Jessica’s left arm ? is that a tatoo ??
and what about Ed’s tatoos ? anyone knows what they are ? there’s so many of them !

finally a better look for her

Everything about Ed is just Sexx-aaay.. Oh Ed, why r u sooo hot… Luv u sooo much… <3

Russian girl @ 06/07/2009 at 1:12 pm

Omg! Ed is ABSOLUTELY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Even Jessica looks pretty here.

they are the most perfectly eccentric, bohemian and cool couple right now.

okay, do they always look like that are out of it? Don’t think he is attractive at all.

Wow so hot chest hair :)
Love them both, they look so happy together.
Jessica´s tattoo are some numbers.
and the one one Ed´s arm is I heart romance.
But they both have a lot of sexy tattoos.

He needs to shave his hairy chest, and get a hair cut.

not gonna lie I am mad jealous of her
he is hella hot

WOOO! Likin’ Ed’s new hair. LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER!

and is it just me or did he shed some pounds? HMM.

WOW! reaaally hooot!

Rosario.ge @ 06/07/2009 at 2:16 pm

I love this couple, Jess is very gorgeous and Ed is really HOT!!

parisgirl @ 06/07/2009 at 2:55 pm

So he went to the club in the same outfit he rocked the whole day? Mhmmm…

Jessica looks lovely though, minus the shoes lol.

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/07/2009 at 3:13 pm

they are the cutest couple. ed’s the epitome of cool and jessica’s hot.
if you don’t like them you must be from lamesville.

Jess looks gorgeous, love the dress, don’t know about the shoes though, Ed looks hot as always :d

Ed looks great. I have decided that I think Jessica is pretty. Though that outfit she was in earlier in the day was atrocious.

Chest hair, legs hair, arm hair, pubs—all gross.

so hot! love them

L.O.V.E. They are so hot!! Jess’ outfit does no wrong. Omg I love them. Bring on Season 3 already!

Blairbitch @ 06/07/2009 at 11:13 pm

oh please.. i bet he called the paps lol
and yeah .. chest hair – only if ur ed westwick ..

So hot ! So cool ! So stylish !
Love ED !!!!!! He is so Hot !!!!!

Hot hot hot hot hot..couple! I like jessica/Vanessa she is my favourite character! And i do not thing that she has to much heaters! I am in her funsites! I thing people are just jealous..and mean,because she is pretty,good actor and with ed… Come on heater get a life!and give a change!!!

Useful_idiot @ 06/09/2009 at 9:00 pm

Ed is good looking but Jessica is beautiful!

The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.

Fatima Adams @ 09/24/2009 at 8:21 am

They look good together…I love Ed I would want 2 be his girlfriend,I envy Jess!!!!!!!!!!!