Heidi Montag To Launch Dry-Shampoo Line

Heidi Montag To Launch Dry-Shampoo Line

Heidi Montag has been trying her best to survive the dirty days in the Costa Rican jungle for the reality show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!.

The 22-year-old reality TV star brought along dry shampoo as her single luxury item under the series’ rules, according to Life & Style.

A rep for Heidi confirms that The Hills star will launch her own dry-shampoo line called Heidi Montag Dry Shampoo. During the first episode of I’m a Celebrity, Heidi broke into tears after her fellow castmates stole her bottle of shampoo — but now she’ll have an entire line all to herself!

WOULD YOU BUY Heidi Montag-branded dry-shampoo???

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

she needs to get a life
im sick of her

If it was an all natural line that was chemical free and affordable then maybe I would ! :)

aubrey adrianna @ 06/08/2009 at 5:43 pm

no way

dontcare.. @ 06/08/2009 at 5:44 pm

Hell No! If I want a greasy look I won’t wash my hair! Disgusting!

I agree with the first five comments EXCEPT mimi’s.

“she needs to get a life
im sick of her” by ‘me’

– I agree with this completely

CHRISTINE @ 06/08/2009 at 5:54 pm

I WOULD NEVER, NEVER BUY MONTAG’S DRY SHAMPOO… EVEN IF IT HAD THE MOST MAGNIFICENT INGEDRIENTS IN THE WORLD! I WAS SO DISGUSTED AND ANGERED BY HER HUSBAND’S UNKIND, NASTY RUDENESS TOWARDS THE CASTMATES AND IN FRONT OF THE AUDIENCE IN GENERAL. I HAVE NEVER DESPISED SOMEONE I HARDLY EVEN KNOW, BUT THIS IDIOT TOPS THE CAKE! WHAT IS COMING TO THIS NEXT GENERATION??? THE ARROGANCE OF HIS GENERATION IS HORRID AND ONLY THE WORST IS YET TO COME IN THIS WORLD, IF THIS CONTINUES. I SWEAR, THAT IS THE MOST SPOILED GENERATION. THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT NOTHING.

if I see it in a store, I’ll push it off the shelf..yek

In a word – no.

heidi’s 15 minutes of fame should be up already!
she needs a life!

It is sad that she is 22, spoiled and has no sense of reality.
She needs to go somewhere people stuggle to survive and work hard for there money at real jobs. That is a reality show she needs. Actually a lot of celebs need that. So many spoiled non talented and ungrateful people.

Heidi products @ 06/08/2009 at 6:16 pm

Heidi – looks like she is selling crazy in a bottle here!
I don’t need none of dat – I already gots my own!!!

Delusional, much? @ 06/08/2009 at 6:22 pm

I find it so hard to believe that this girl is the same age as me and this is what she does for a living…grasping onto the little recognition she got from being in someone else show (and shadow) whilst trying to pimp out her image and her latest ‘innovation’ – her very own dry shampoo!

Don’t I feel like a chump for working my as$ off these last 4 years to pay my bills?

And that pr!ck she’s with is hardly even worth mentioning, except to maybe say he’s a living representation of all the worst traits a person can have.

nope. i would never buy anything from her. goodluck with her dry shampy plan. i hope it doesn’t turn out like her clothing line.

I’d call her an attention *****, but it would be giving whores a bad name.

BITCH4055 @ 06/08/2009 at 6:32 pm

Hell No

“Dry shampoo?” That’s just lazy. I’ll stick with using water with my shampoo.

I can’t say I have a need for dry shampoo, and quite frankly I have better things to do with my time, so I don’t spend it all playing with my hair. I’ve been watching “I’m a Celebrity”, it’s one of those things you know is going to be bad, but you keep watching anyway. All this girl does is play with her hair. It’s pretty hair, but come on, try to leave it alone for two minutes. When she’s not letting douchebag dictate her every move, she’s actually quite the competitor(in the two she completed).

I don’t watch the Hills, but Heidi is a pretty girl, I just can’t see why she is with an abusive douche like Spencer. He may not be physically abusive with her, but the way he controls her or tries to just screams “WRONG” to me. I would hope she would wake up and realize that she has so much more potential than her husband and walk away from him.

JARED! STOP POSTING ABOUT THESE “PEOPLE”!

Robyninreading @ 06/08/2009 at 7:07 pm

I wash my hair daily with water TYVM. Whoever this Heidi person thinks she is…she is NOT.

lmao how orignal
heidi montag’s dry shampoo?
the worse thing is some idiots will actually buy it
btw she looks so horrible without makeup
just looking at her, it looks like her plastic face is melting off

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All