Heidi Montag To Launch Dry-Shampoo Line

Heidi Montag To Launch Dry-Shampoo Line

Heidi Montag has been trying her best to survive the dirty days in the Costa Rican jungle for the reality show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!.

The 22-year-old reality TV star brought along dry shampoo as her single luxury item under the series’ rules, according to Life & Style.

A rep for Heidi confirms that The Hills star will launch her own dry-shampoo line called Heidi Montag Dry Shampoo. During the first episode of I’m a Celebrity, Heidi broke into tears after her fellow castmates stole her bottle of shampoo — but now she’ll have an entire line all to herself!

WOULD YOU BUY Heidi Montag-branded dry-shampoo???

Christopher Polk/Getty

she needs to get a life
im sick of her

If it was an all natural line that was chemical free and affordable then maybe I would ! :)

aubrey adrianna @ 06/08/2009 at 5:43 pm

no way

dontcare.. @ 06/08/2009 at 5:44 pm

Hell No! If I want a greasy look I won’t wash my hair! Disgusting!

I agree with the first five comments EXCEPT mimi’s.

“she needs to get a life
im sick of her” by ‘me’

– I agree with this completely

CHRISTINE @ 06/08/2009 at 5:54 pm

I WOULD NEVER, NEVER BUY MONTAG’S DRY SHAMPOO… EVEN IF IT HAD THE MOST MAGNIFICENT INGEDRIENTS IN THE WORLD! I WAS SO DISGUSTED AND ANGERED BY HER HUSBAND’S UNKIND, NASTY RUDENESS TOWARDS THE CASTMATES AND IN FRONT OF THE AUDIENCE IN GENERAL. I HAVE NEVER DESPISED SOMEONE I HARDLY EVEN KNOW, BUT THIS IDIOT TOPS THE CAKE! WHAT IS COMING TO THIS NEXT GENERATION??? THE ARROGANCE OF HIS GENERATION IS HORRID AND ONLY THE WORST IS YET TO COME IN THIS WORLD, IF THIS CONTINUES. I SWEAR, THAT IS THE MOST SPOILED GENERATION. THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT NOTHING.

if I see it in a store, I’ll push it off the shelf..yek

In a word – no.

heidi’s 15 minutes of fame should be up already!
she needs a life!

It is sad that she is 22, spoiled and has no sense of reality.
She needs to go somewhere people stuggle to survive and work hard for there money at real jobs. That is a reality show she needs. Actually a lot of celebs need that. So many spoiled non talented and ungrateful people.

Heidi products @ 06/08/2009 at 6:16 pm

Heidi – looks like she is selling crazy in a bottle here!
I don’t need none of dat – I already gots my own!!!

Delusional, much? @ 06/08/2009 at 6:22 pm

I find it so hard to believe that this girl is the same age as me and this is what she does for a living…grasping onto the little recognition she got from being in someone else show (and shadow) whilst trying to pimp out her image and her latest ‘innovation’ – her very own dry shampoo!

Don’t I feel like a chump for working my as$ off these last 4 years to pay my bills?

And that pr!ck she’s with is hardly even worth mentioning, except to maybe say he’s a living representation of all the worst traits a person can have.

nope. i would never buy anything from her. goodluck with her dry shampy plan. i hope it doesn’t turn out like her clothing line.

I’d call her an attention *****, but it would be giving whores a bad name.

BITCH4055 @ 06/08/2009 at 6:32 pm

Hell No

“Dry shampoo?” That’s just lazy. I’ll stick with using water with my shampoo.

I can’t say I have a need for dry shampoo, and quite frankly I have better things to do with my time, so I don’t spend it all playing with my hair. I’ve been watching “I’m a Celebrity”, it’s one of those things you know is going to be bad, but you keep watching anyway. All this girl does is play with her hair. It’s pretty hair, but come on, try to leave it alone for two minutes. When she’s not letting douchebag dictate her every move, she’s actually quite the competitor(in the two she completed).

I don’t watch the Hills, but Heidi is a pretty girl, I just can’t see why she is with an abusive douche like Spencer. He may not be physically abusive with her, but the way he controls her or tries to just screams “WRONG” to me. I would hope she would wake up and realize that she has so much more potential than her husband and walk away from him.

JARED! STOP POSTING ABOUT THESE “PEOPLE”!

Robyninreading @ 06/08/2009 at 7:07 pm

I wash my hair daily with water TYVM. Whoever this Heidi person thinks she is…she is NOT.

lmao how orignal
heidi montag’s dry shampoo?
the worse thing is some idiots will actually buy it
btw she looks so horrible without makeup
just looking at her, it looks like her plastic face is melting off

@lee:

Hilarious, and no I would NEVER buy anything they were hocking!

Dear Heidi and Spencer….
Kate is looking for some nannys……
Maybe you should call her…
FAME WHOR ES!!!

She needs it.

what is dry shampoos?

No, I’ll stick with Ojon dry shampoo instead :)

haha, HEIDI MONTAG DRY SHAMPOO!!! the name alone sucks so badly.

Constant gastric problems, fake tits (were saggy), fake nose (still sort of a horse face), fake lips, a twelve year old’s body with baby fat on the thighs and her ex boyfriend says she’s frigid……I’ll pass.

I would always be thinking about her “gastric issues’ when I used the shampoo. No thanks!

yes id try this shizz

cutiepie32 @ 06/08/2009 at 8:42 pm

I think dry shampoo is a great idea for ppl that like camping or just dont have time to wash your hair 1 day. If its resonably priced I might buy a bottle, I dont care whos promoting it, You’re buying the product, not the person selling it.

I wish she and her other half would just go away.

I wish she and her other half would just go away.

if it worked, i would absolutely buy it. if it’s a good product, i don’t really care if it’s heidi…

Hell no. Why are they even considered celebrities? They are nothings -annoying and stupid nothings. they need to go away now.

Psh, more like Heidi Montag Dry Poo.

she looks cute in that pic… ill buy it

No. Aussie shampoo all the way.

On another note, why do you guys keep posting stuff at about those two. I live in LA and they’re no body. I actually seen Heidi filming once during lunch, and I just keep walking my ass down the street. Didn’t care at all.

no… i defintely will not!
and her hair doesn’t even look good in the pic sooo… obviously the shampoo that was stolen wasn’t working out too good for her… haha!
she’s annoying… & so is her man.

how on earth did she come up with that name.
what a genius that girl is…

WHAT SHE NEEDS TO DO IS TREAT
HER HORRIBLY DRY BLEACHED HAIR.
WHY ISN’T THIS BETCH & THAT DOUCHE’S
15 MINUTES UP YET? EVERY TIME I
SEE NEWS ABOUT THESE SELF-ENTITLED
“SUPER CELEBRITIES” I GET IRRITATED.
THEY BELONG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN.

If there wasn’t something to tell me that was Heidi Montag, I would never have guessed it.

CHRISTINE @ 06/09/2009 at 3:14 am

THEY’RE THE DEVIL’S SPAWN. THEY TAKE THE LORD’S NAME IN VEIN. THE DEVIL WEARS MANY DISGUISES AND WILL USE THE LORD’S NAME TO JUSTIFY IT’S DIRTY WORK. THERE’S NOTHING BUT DEMONS COMING OUT OF SPENCER PRATT. THE REAL FOLLOWERS OF GOD DO NOT ALLOW ANGER TO OVERCOME THEM. I AM SURPRISED SPENCER HASN’T GOTTEN ARRESTED YET. HE GETS AWAY WITH MURDER. ONE DAY HE WILL DO SOMETHING THAT’LL SHOCK HIM INTO THE UTMOST GUILT. ANGER LIKE THAT CAN TAKE ONE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. THE LOWEST LEVEL TO MAN. ONCE HE’S DONE THE MOST EVIL DEED YET… THE DEVIL’S GOING TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT HE SET OUT THESE TWO YOUNGINS TO DO. THEY’RE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST?? YET THEY ADMIT TO BEING CELEBRITY W*ORES. AND THAT IS THE DEVIL’S BEST DISGUISE. HOW SHALLOW HOLLYWOOD IS. HEIDI TALKS ABOUT WANTING TO DO CHARITY OR GOD’S SERVICE TO PEOPLE SUFFERING SINCE SHE WAS A CHILD. YET, WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO SERVE THE LORD? JESUS, TAKE THESE TWO PEOPLE WHO USE YOUR NAME TO DISGUISE THE DEVIL’S WORK AND SHOW THEM THEIR OWN DARKNESS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO SEE THE LIGHT. DEMONS ARE COMING OUT OF THAT BOY, LET ME TELL YA. HE IS THE DEVIL’S SPAWN AND DOESN’T EVEN REALIZE IT.

CHRISTINE @ 06/09/2009 at 3:19 am

GOD IS GR8!

even doe i DONT like hedi i must admit her hair does looks healthy and good so yeah i would buy it lol

if buying her shampoo means that my hair is going to look like hers then I think the answer is obvious: NO WAY

anna paris @ 06/09/2009 at 8:50 am

I’ll bother myself with that dry shampoo :)

She looks freakin wierd without all her makeup on…does anyone else see this?

her and her poor excuse for a husband make the biggest douches on the planet seem like respectable people. there are people her age and younger who work everyday and struggle to get by and she does for singing like (and i quote janice dickinson on this on) a cat that just got a bucket of water dumped on them or a drowning cat

Isn’t that the stuff that Torrie said made her hair fall out?

thatheinz @ 06/09/2009 at 1:58 pm

heidi & spencer are nothing but trash and exactly whats wrong with todays media and culture. an dthey have a vile attitude too. waste of space!!!!!!!!!

EW!!! NO WAY!!! that dry shampoo is gross, filled with harmful chemicals and makes your hair feel dirtier!! I prefer the ALL-NIGHTER styling powder- its a natural product free of parabens, aluminums, and talc- ooo and it smells yummy unlike speidi after days and days of not bathing in that sweaty jungle….

@me:
Your just jealous!!!’
This will be a GREAT product!! You go Girl!!
Everyone BUY!!!!!!!!BUY!!!!!!!!!BUY!!!!!!!!

@me:
You are so jealous!!!!!!
Heidi is a great person!!!!!1 This will be a GREAT item!! BUY!!!BUY!BUY!!!!!

Why would you want dry shampoo when you can just use normal shampoo?

YES YES YES Im actually waiting for the release of her dry shampoo i know she uses good stuff and that she will make this item affortable for every one to buy just like she did with her clothing line, not like lauren’s line is so expensive youth and young adults wont buy and older women i dont think would wear hes stuff

SO yes I will BUY NOT ONLY: ONE BUT A WHOLE YEAR SUPPLy
FOLLOW ON twitte.com/charalino

I probably wouldn’t use Heidi’s dry shampoo because of how pathetic of a person she is. She used to be my favorite on the Hills, pre-Spencer, but after like the first season I couldn’t bear to look at or listen to her. So, I couldn’t find myself supporting her brand at all. I don’t think she or her husband were as terrible on the show as Janice though…oh my gosh. If it came to choosing between a Janice dry shampoo and a Heidi dry shampoo…I would choose Heidi’s in a heartbeat!!