Adam Lambert: I'm Gay (Rolling Stone Cover)

Adam Lambert: I'm Gay (Rolling Stone Cover)

Adam Lambert officially comes out of the closest in the the new issue of Rolling Stone, on stands tomorrow. Here’s a preview of his interview:

On coming out: “I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay…. I’m proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It’s just another part of me [But] I’m trying to be a singer, not a civil rights leader.”

On realizing he was gay growing up: “I started to realize I wasn’t like every other boy. I realized that we all have our own power, and that whatever I wanted to do, I had to make happen.”

On his run on American Idol:”I was like, ‘I’m going to glue rhinestones on my eyelids, b—-!’ Right after the finale, I almost started talking about [being gay] to the reporters, but I thought, ‘I’m going to wait for Rolling Stone, that will be cooler.’ I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bulls—. I need to be able to explain myself in context… Clay Aiken’s gay, and I’m gay, and we couldn’t be more different. The only thing that is the same about everyone in the gay community is that we’re gay. … Why can’t we talk about a human community?”

On getting attention from fangirls: “I loved it this season when the girls went crazy for me. As far as I’m concerned, it’s all hot.”

On sharing a bedroom with Idol winner Kris Allen: “They put me with the cute guy. Distracting! He’s the one guy I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type — except that he has a wife. I mean he’s open-minded and liberal, but he’s definitely 100% straight.”

On gaining self-confidence through Idol: “I finally checked into my self-worth for the first time in my life, and the fact that it coincided with Idol is so sweet. I mean, I still have moments where I think, ‘Oh, my skin is terrible, and I’m a little fat — I should really go to the gym more.’ But for the most part, when I look in the mirror now, I finally see somebody who can do something cool.”

Check out a video of the cover shoot at RollingStone.com. Bigger cover pics inside…

adam lambert gay rolling stone cover 01
adam lambert gay rolling stone cover 02

Jesse Grant/Getty

Well. Kudos to him. At least he is honest about and does not try to hide in the closet with a dingbat beard! He’s very talented and it is his choice. I don’t care that he is gay.

istillsupportadam @ 06/09/2009 at 10:24 am

i don’t care if he’s gay i still think he has talent.

istillsupportadam @ 06/09/2009 at 10:25 am

and i still support him.

LameLambert @ 06/09/2009 at 10:30 am

:: GAG ::

WOW!! he’s gay, really?? Shocker. Anyways I think he’s cute, but I wasn’t a fan of his screeching. Kris Allen is a hot piece of a$$

LOL! i love the last part about sharing room with Kris. :)

Wow, hot cover. The man is beautiful.
“Human community”…way to go Adam!

While I thought the excerpt of the interview was interesting, loved the Kris Allen part, does Adam warrant getting a Rolling Stone cover? I don’t think so. He hasn’t done anything yet, he didn’t even win Idol. Kings Of Leon waited 5 years to get a cover. It just highlights everything that is wrong with music today.

I’m gay, and Adam is far from hot. His skin is nauseating as are the skin tight pants he wears. Chunky guys or any guys for that matter have no business wearing skinny pants. He’s right about Kris though, YUMMY!

What a breath of fresh air to hear someone discuss their sexuality without guile. Clay Aiken sold more CDs by keeping his secret from his older middle age fans, but he had to be dishonest to do it. People will respect Adam more, and of course I expect his music to be better.

I’m gay, and Adam is far from hot. His skin is nauseating, and the 10 pounds of makeup he wears doesn’t help. Not to mention, chunky guys have no business wearing skinny jeans. YUCK! He is right about Kris though, YUMMY!

NO WAY!! You’re kidding right? I would never have know if Rolling Stone hadn’t printed story. So glad I know. Now I can die with no worries.

yay for adam @ 06/09/2009 at 10:50 am

good for him! I loved him on AI. and it’s good that he’s being honest with himself and to everyone else

I’m a straight, happily married woman.
Adam is a happily gay man.
And I think that cover is HOTTTTT!
I think that this talented, exceptional young man has quite a future in front of him. As long as he keeps his head, remembers his humility, and doesn’t let the industry eat him alive.
I’m pulling for him!

What a tool. He’s not getting anywhere with that screech of his.

well no offense to him but why’d he even try to hide it in the first place?

KRISALLENFAN @ 06/09/2009 at 10:55 am

Kris should be on the cover. He doesn’t have to pose with snakes or scream like a girl to get noticed.

@Logan:

Exactly Logan! I was like, “why the heck is he on the cover of Rolling Stone?”

That snake is getting fresh with AL

GenralPopulation @ 06/09/2009 at 11:01 am

He got an award for nothing too. He wants to be an entertainer and not a civil rights leader? he better stop talking about it now, because no matter what he does that’s what people and the gay community will make him into. He can play it right, but it’ll be hard.

Adam is AMAZING!

Well, Adam looks a little nervous about that green snake being where it is (and so would I) and he’s a little nervous about telling everyone he’s gay. Everyone just needs to put themselves in his place with the snake, now breathe.
I like him.

ok. wayyy creepy that he hit on kris.

He never hit on Kris.
Reading comprehension is a good thing.

You are HOT adam and you are brave,you are true,you are talented.I adore you.

“They put me with the cute guy. Distracting!”
HAHAHA. Too awesome. Totally laughed out loud while reading it.
Lambert’s awesome. Allen’s awesome.
Let’s listen to awesome music. :)

I f-ing LOVE IT!!!!! Wow, this is so awesome. i love his honesty and that he is so well spoken, he says the most interesting things and I am fascinated by him. I love him so much and he looked so freaking HOT on the cover and I can’t wait to buy 10 copies when this issue comes out. My GOD THIS WAS MORE THAN I EXPECTED! WAY BETTER!!

You know I have been critical of Adam in other posts, but I am ok with him coming out this way. I think he handled it correctly (the way he wanted it). I love his honesty as well, it made me like him. He is just like everyone else, he has insecurities and he is not perfect. He is human. And all of us being part of the human community we should all be more accepting. I am a kris fan, but he is a cool guy. I won’t say anything mean spirited about him anymore.

God, I hate being in the closet!

Finally that this is out of the way. Can we discuss about something else? So all that MANLY-LOOK in AI like the Mad World #1, Satisfaction, Black & White, Tracks of My Tears, Funky Music, One, his audition of Bohemian Rhapsody were the FAKE Adam Lambert. I don’t mind gay people but the only thing I mind is how every gay man has to OPENLY comment about other men if they are his type or if they are hot or cute. Like can’t a gay man just be around another man without thinking of sex/his body (he is cute, hot, etc.)?

I think that’s why a lot of gay men are good-looking because they focus too much on the looks/body of another man. And they are the in-your-face type also where they would force a straight man to be gay by coming on to them. In my opinion, I think there are men who are born gay like they think they are female, I have seen this before. But I also think that there are men who were NOT born gay but learned to be gay because another true gay male attracted to them was hounding them to be gay. I have seen this one also.

I guess, I am discussing about gay. LOL

” Like can’t a gay man just be around another man without thinking of sex/his body (he is cute, hot, etc.)?”

F**k off!
Straight men think and talk about cute girls all the time.

I don’t understand why it’s a surprise that he’s Gay…I knew it from the moment I first saw him. I don’t think he was ever trying to hide that fact. But I love his voice and this is a cool Magazine cover!!!

i dont like him, he is getting sooo annoying for me.

Throw Up…throw up all over my computer. Gay mess of a man.

Yayyyyyyyyy, the cover is ultra sexy. And I love how candid he is. He doesn’t have to be inside the Idol bubble anymore.

Stevie Wonder can see that Adam is gay. Doesn’t take away his talent.

Are you really that ignorant? Or are you just a troll?
Straight men can’t be “forced” to be gay. That’s one of the stupidest things that I have ever read.
And gay men can be “manly”, just as some lesbians can be ‘feminine’. You need to get a new set of stereotypes. Your old ones don’t work.
Idiot.

I’m not a big fan of him, but that seems like a nice interview. Honest and sincere.

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/09/2009 at 11:43 am

i don’t know why gays were so obsessed with hearing him say it, as if it wasn’t fcuking obvious. LOL.. he’s gay, so what.. i bet people still wont move on.

Adam Rocks!! Can’t wait to hear his music!!

Yay, HOT cover! But the quotes are all wrong. They are out of order and jumbled – putting sentences together that don’t go together. It skews what Adam actually says.

btw, he didn’t discuss it on the show because he didn’t want it to overshadow his singing – remember, he was in singing competition!

As for some of the comments on this site…grow up people.

So…I’m going to pull an Adam and buy several copies of this issue. When does this issue go on the shelves? I. CAN’T. WAIT!!!!

I also can’t wait to see HIM and his amazing talent on tour!! He’s my WHOLE reason to watch Idol AT ALL!!!

Love Adam’s honesty. He’s so right about the ‘human community’ thing, gay or not gay, who cares. Btw, he looks ultra hot!

HAHAHHA, I KNEW HE HAD A THING FOR KRIS.

@ Mary # 32 — so true!

I think he’s adorable, the cover is sexy, and his responses prove him to be a very grounded guy.

Who cares if he’s gay?!
I love him as a singer, as an entertainer. I also think he’s HOT.
You don’t have to be perfect to be hot and gorgeous and ADAM IS HOT AND GORGEOUS AND TALENTED !!!
What else could you ask for?

Great cover and fantastic interview, he is a nice guy, respect!

Adam Lambert drives me absolutely crazy! Who cares if he’s gay! More power to him for having the ability to turn so many people on with his amazing talent. Newsflash, America! Sex sells and Adam Lambert is a sex symbol for this generation. Elvis can keep the throne, but it’s about time America found someone worthy enough to wear the crown & hey— I think Adam would still make a fabulous, diamond studded tiara look fN hott!
Thx for the out of this world visual ****** you continue to give us, Adam! ;-)

he needs better fitting clothing. I HATE his jackes with the pushed up sleeves and boulder shoulders and I hate the way he wears his pants ALMOST as much as I hate the way Zac Efron wears his pants. When a dude has no butt and the skinny jeans sag they make his lower body look short and weird.

Omg, no crap he’s gay.

good for him. it’s a free country and there’s room for all of us, every stripe!

Haha,nothing changed,he always who he is,I always love my adam.

OMG, I don’t even care if he is gay I still luv luv luv him he is so cute and the fact that i can’t have him makes him even more hot!!!

@Kayley:
He never said he hit on Kris, fool. He said it was distracting, which… well, he’s an adorable monchichi, of course it would be! The only person who might not find Kris distracting would be Scott. Adam sounds really honest, and the fact he had low self-esteem looking at his bad skin… who hasn’t been there? Way to go Adam!!!!

i LOVE Adam! he’s super talented. i can care less that he’s gay. we’re all human…who cares!

OMG, I LOVE this man even more now, didn’t think it was possible… Love his talent, love his honesty, love him as a man – gay or not gay

What a great interview. I love how he was candid about Kris. Hahaha.

Oh what a suprise:-D But I still LOOOVE him. Is it just me or he looks extremely hot on the cover!!

wow, he’s hot. and kudos for coming out.

Adam, you rock!!!!!
I love Adam for who he is. I couldn’t care less if he is gay or not. I’m interested in his singing. He is VERY talented and he seem to be really sweet. I can’t wait to buy this magazine and read what he had to say. I’m sure it’s going to be a great interview!!
Btw, VERY HOT cover!!!

i’d still hit it and i’m a straight woman. your fans love you no matter what adam!

CHRISTINE @ 06/09/2009 at 1:13 pm

I LOVE THIS STATEMENT. I THINK EVERYONE OR ATLEAST THE ONES WHO GREW UP AWKWARD OR WITH HOME PROBLEMS OR AS OUTCASTS OR UNDER DIFF CIRCUMSTANCES COULD RELATE TO THIS:
BY THE WAY, LIKE THE SNAKE NEAR HIS CROTCH THING… WONDER WHAT IT IMPLIES, ESPECIALLY WITH THE BUTTERFLY NEXT TO IT…..

ganymede30324 @ 06/09/2009 at 1:17 pm

So the boyfriend wasn’t enough of a clue?

CHRISTINE @ 06/09/2009 at 1:20 pm

You’d still hit it? (from a female) Yuck. Gay men can only take so much flattery………

haha I love the part about Kris.
I adore adam, I cant wait to see what he does in the furture…oh and I think kris should get the cover of rolling stone also, I mean he did win. hah
:]

@Jake G:
Yeah,c’mon Jake, come out and enjoy your life, look at what you are missing, dump that ugly b*itch and go for Adam, he is way better looking than her, you both would make a great couple.
x

Love you, ADAM! You’re a beautiful human being inside and out. Wish you all the luck. You are a consummate entertainer and a sensational phenomenon and a total entertainer. Go ADAM!

@Nasty: Alright, you’ve said it twice now and still no one cares. Just because you’re gay doesn’t mean your opinion of Adam means anything more than anyone elses.

what a way to come out.
I mean we already knew it but seriously cool way to say “hey, I’m gay.”
God I love this guy, why aee gay guys always hot!

Wow. You could’ve knocked me over with a feather. I’m shocked@@!!

@KRISALLENFAN:

Kris Allen would never get the cover, just my opinion. And Rolling Stone is hard and edgy, more music-oriented. Kris is puppies dogs and butterflies, and we hardly noticed he existed until Top 3. The magazine *does* have a reputation to uphold.

@Winter:

Because he is hot topic right now, people WANT TO KNOW MORE. He breathed LIFE into a DULL CORNY AND ETERNALLY BORING TV SHOW CALLED AMERICAN IDOL. (He is better than you.) Stop being bitter and accept it. If you don’t like it, then don’t by a copy. Sheesh.

DANG THE HATERS COME IN FULL FORCE! *sets Adam bombs at ready* LOL. Whatever. We true fans love him anyway. BTW, Kris fans. STOP BEING BITTER. Kris won Idol, he sang at NBA, Walmart etc. Adam got RS cover and YHA. Why are you so bitter? I think it’s pretty fair. I DON’T think you’re a true fan of Kris if you keep putting Adam down, because Kris and Adam are FRIENDS, and they respect each other. Boo Kris fans who bash Adam. Kris is ashamed of you being his fan.

Anyway. MY TAKE ON THIS.
Adam got this cover, because he needed to clear up some things ON HIS OWN TERMS. He couldn’t be “out” DURING the American Idol season mainly because they are UNDER CONTRACT. Even his parents were under contract, goodness. So he was never in the closet, American Idol just kept that topic under wraps.

In addition, the Rolling Stone cover is hella-cool. A++++, Adam for choosing RS to tell us WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW. And looking hot while doing so. Nice work.

True fans will support you in the things that you do, and in being who you are. I’m proud to be your fan 100%. Haters to the LEFT! *megakick*

who the hell cares if he’s gay,i love him,and his sexuality should have nothing to do with how amazing he is….

Adam is looking HOT on this cover! He is a SUPERSTAR! Rock on Adam! Everyone wants a piece of him! Love his talent!

Talent-wise, singing-wise it matters not that he’s gay. The difference between Adam and Elton John or George Michael is that they were established stars when they came out. Adam is taking somewhat of a risk coming out before he’s a big star. Another factor is that women are mad for this guy. There are probably a lot of depressed women who hoped against hope that he would surprise everyone and say he was bi-sexual. Now that that is off the table, he’ll be judged as he should be by his talents which are in a different stratosphere than most other entertainers. Hope the best for him. Maybe the female fans will hope he encounters a dream girl he will not be able to resist! Can you tell I’m one of them!?

big deal if hes gay! lol the guy is hotttt <3
&&& im okay if im inluv with a gay guy. plus his voice is incredibleeee1!! ilyyadam<3

big deal if hes gay! lol the guy is hotttt <3

I am so hot for this kids talent and his gayness. I have been hiding
in my closet for years, yearning for the right man to stick it to me,
I have a hardon for him Steve Atkinson, Mantua NJ 609 685 0035

Adam is so hot!!!! And the cover is amazing.

@wow!:

It’s nice to read such a refreshing, non-biased comment about Adam Lambert. It became apparent very early on that Adam was gay. He wanted to be judged on his talent and not someone fighting for gay rights. He is a musician, as he said, and not an activist.
Clay Aiken was also on the front of Rolling Stone when he came out. You’d have to ask them why…but it’s pretty obvious to me, it sells magazines.
I am sad that Adam lost votes to the homophobes and “Christians” who couldn’t deal with a gay, Jewish Idol. So much for the equality in this country. I think Adam is the best thing to hit American Idol, and I will really enjoy watching his career soar. He deserved to win but being second won’t keep him from enormous success.

Kris should have been on the cover he won AI

He is an amazing singer! People should NOT judge him by his sexuality, but by his voice! GIVE HIM A BREAK PEOPLE! He deserves support from his fans not bitching!

yeah he tried to hid it and couldent thats why he didnt win hahaha. He says he has a crush on Chris how sick. Im tired **** that try and hit on men they know are not gay you cant be freinds with **** like him hes sick.

kinda hypocritical that he talks about clay aiken coming out on a magazine
yet adam did the same thing
gay ppl r ok imo, some of them r actually pretty cool ppl so i guess congrats, altho it was pretty obvious
btw he seems 2 be a bit of a queen imo

“human community” thank you. seriously that’s the only way people should perceive each other, we’re all human, different in many ways but we’re all here, there’s no reason to hate.

obviously Rolling Stone thought he was worthy to be on the cover. He’s current and controversial and exciting. That’s what sells magazines. Not a single one of the other Idol contestants has been talked about as much as Adam (positively or negatively.) He totally warrants a cover of Rolling Stone. HE’s interesting. And fairly sexy, btw.

Adam didn’t say he has a crush on Kris, BUT that Kris was nice, pretty and his type but he has a wife and is 100% straight, there is a big difference!!!!

Wow, Adam totally had a crush on Kris??? LOL, a Kram pairing sounds totally hot though!

the most NON SHOCKING news ever.

Seriously Adam was never ever n the closet cuz the ppl who really love him will know it from the beginning like me cuz i digged 4 everything about him .. God he is the best thing ever happened to alot of ppl and especially 4 AI cuz he brought the Show to live again – I am so proud of u Adam and will never change anything about u :)

Love the pictures from the cover and the photoshoot video… when he’s not looking too made-up he actually looks hot.

I’m glad he got to discuss it in his own terms and in a rather sexy way. I mean, other “Yep, I’m gay” covers have been extremely un-sexy (Lance? Clay? Ellen?)

Here’s to hoping his album makes the most of his potential.

I can’t stand this dude!

I don’t care he’s gay or not.
I just love him!!

He is so HOT and I want this magazine ASAP!

Haha, sooooo buying this

Kayley @ 06/09/2009 at 11:06 am

ok. wayyy creepy that he hit on kris.
___
You sound like a child. Finding someone attractive does not = “hitting on” them

What a dumb***.

He’s going to inspire and reassure countless people who are struggling with their identity. So proud of you, Adam! Love everything you do. And why do you have to be such a sexy beast for both men and women? Very frustrating, I have to admit! haha

Sorry, Clay tried to make some lamer Ellen-type cover, as if he could ever be as important as she was. He would have remained closeted too if it wasn’t for the pictures. What a fake-out. He LITERALLY would say he’s not gay.

katherine @ 06/09/2009 at 9:21 pm

I love him not because I want to sleep with him,gay or not I could care less.I love him as the inner me-wild,fearless,brave child

Learning he is gay is about as surprising as learning the pope is Catholic.

boring as ever…

Thanks – agree. The vitriol on this site is pretty awful.

He’s better looking than 99% of the people you know – he’s 100% more talented than the people you know – he’ s more charismatic than just about anyone you know – and he can sing like the very devil. All the critics and naysayers on this blog should take a look in the mirror. My, that’s impressive. The guy’s got it – and the world knows it. Get over it.

It wouldn’t have mattered if he said he was an alien, he is still hot! He can still sing, and that is all that matters.

melissa asherman @ 06/10/2009 at 1:27 am

hahaha I love when he talks about his crush on Kris. that’s so funny! I love him

my gosh,, i think hot guys are already extinct..,but still i like his bLACK FINGERS!!!!!

He will have no problem getting endless bottoms.

I could tell that Adam was gay, or at least bi-, from the start, even before the pics of him making out with a guy came out. Aside from that, I wonder what Kris would say when he reads what Adam said about him, haha, in case he didn’t already know.

GROSSSSSSSSSSSS EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why gay men are so handsome?….

@@Sg:

Gay men are more feminine. They take better care of themselves ,their body and overall self image.

OMG, i think i died when i read that adam would’ve loved Kris if Kris was gay… T_T this. is. totally. awesome

@KRISALLENFAN:
This is for NASTY… So what if your GAY! Who cares??? HUH???
Adam sure as hell don’t! Adam is the real winner in this because
he has all the women and men loving him!! And not cuz he is gay
but because he CAN sing…Chris Allen is a wanna be …always will be.
Good Luck Adam as I know everything you touch will turn to gold!
Love you love you love you!!!

ohhh that is such a good interview! bless him. ah allll man :D

Spazzanator @ 06/10/2009 at 1:22 pm

THis article is amazing it turned my gay friend on …
i would like to say if adam lambert is single and looking tell him to calll up my friend daniel because hes looking to having a chance to be the snakee
\
Thank u 4 reading ;) (HOT SNAKE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spazzanator @ 06/10/2009 at 1:22 pm

THis article is amazing it turned my gay friend on …
\
Thank u 4 reading ;) (HOT SNAKE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feargodyall @ 06/10/2009 at 1:46 pm

i support him, good for him
we knew it
and he is still an amazing singer :)

ANONYMOUS @ 06/10/2009 at 2:49 pm

this should be no suprise to anyone, its gross and not natural and shouldnt be supported

this is not a suprise to anyone, i dont know if he thought he was fooling anybody, but this is gross and shouldnt be supported

I just want to say, I am glad Adam came out. I am a straight and I think he is Hot and I definitely will buy this issue of Rolling Stone magazine. I just want Adam to hurry up and put a record out already. I hope he does it soon so we have something to look forward to. lol Adam You Rock ! I have some of your songs on my Ipod. I have to say AI calmed some of his songs down from the live performances. I vey much liked the live performances just the way he looks at the camera would make anyone melt.

Adam is the ****!…HOT, SEXXXY, FIERCE!

I don’t care if he doesn’t have da best skin or gains a few pounds….he’s freakin off the charts beautiful!

GO ADAM!

beerfeast @ 06/10/2009 at 9:41 pm

big fan of this dude! Rock on man….you rule!
and to all of you writing BS abt Lambert, get lost. And it is none of your business, the dude can hump a donkey if he wishes, back off and mind ur business. Its a shame that all you haters out there are even talking about this, shame on you and grow up.
Respect and peace to Adam!

ADAM#1Fan! @ 06/10/2009 at 10:56 pm

Adam is amazing at singing and he is gorgeous. I feel sick when I see homophobes commenting and saying nasty ****. Accept life today cuz thats how it’s gonna be and you can’t change it. I love Adam. I couldn’t care less if he’s gay. Except for the fact I now have no chance with him. :( jokes. I think he’s perfect and beautiful. Bad skin? Fat? Where? What? ILY ADAM! <3

I only saw one episode of Idol this season, and the first thing that comes to mind upon reading this is: No sh*t. I assumed he was already out.

This is for all Adam Lambert fans
These are all the songs he sang on idol.
It’s a MAD WORLD @you’ve got a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE @clearly see the TRACKS OF OUR TEARS. We CAN’T GET NO SATIFACTION if we CAN”T HAVE YOU. We don’t want nobody else, where not FEELIN” GOOD right this minute, we’re CRYIN, but things are never BLACK OR WHITE. We’re already deep in this RING OF FIRE for you.’ You are BORN TO BE WILD @ believe one thing, A CHANGE IS GONNA COME @you are the ONE, so keep singing that FUNKIN” MUSIC because there are NO BOUNTRIES now @ we all know that YOU ARE THE CHAMPION to us
Love you adam

he’s def hot in this pic. and it still bothers me up to now coz he didnt win. his voice is FAR BETTER than Kris’s voice. and that just proves more and more as he sang diff songs on american idol. i think he’s one of the best people who joined American Idol. And he never hit on Kris. Like he said, Kris is 100% straight. so to anyone who says he hit on Kris, I suggest you find time to read. lol.
I admire his voice so much that when I hear him sing, I feel goosebumps on my skin lol.
well, even if he didnt win, i am sure he will outshine Kris Allen in many ways.

He’s such a great guy, i can’t wait for his career to take off!

@Kayley:

He didn’t hit on Kris. Are you retarded? Can you read?
He said Kris was attractive. Never mentioned hitting on him. Go back to first grade.

@KRISALLENFAN: Actually, no one HAS noticed Kris after the competion haha..so that was a stupid thing to say. and Kris isn’t on he cover on rolling stone…so…yeah

@mary: yeah, and the name mary is getting pretty annoying to me.

@SANDY: yeah but he’s a dull and boring singer and only won because America isn’t accepting of gay people as a whole

@Gross: Hey Gross, you are jealous of Adam. If you can get most women of all ages to like you even though you are gay, then you are as hot as Adam.

@KRISALLENFAN: KRISALLENFAN – duh! its all about business. Adam is hot and people like haters, gay community and fans are talking about him everyday. He has crashed several domains because tons of people cant get enough of him. He deserved it. Winning the title doesnt mean you really “win”, and you very well know what I mean by this. Adam is the true winner in the long run. Dont be bitter if Kris isnt in the cover of RS. Helllllllllo!

@@24:

Ha Ha Ha Ha… You tell them!
It is amazing how people read something and understand another.
I wonder how their brains do that LOL, it went from “…I find him attractive”
to: “…he hit on Kris.”

News flash: When they say “Ignorance is bliss” does not mean it applies to EVERYTHING or in this instance for that matter.

sue greer @ 06/11/2009 at 3:49 pm

Logan, if you will remember Clay Aiken got a Rolling Stone cover and he wasn’t a winner either…what the “Stone” cares about is a massive audience appeal and that something extra that spells “Star”

Adam rulls!!!!!! we all love you in Israel. hope you will have a show here.

Gay or not, i don’t care… He find his happiness so what will i do is to support him..

Pearl Joannou @ 06/12/2009 at 9:52 pm

I LOVE YOU, ADAM :@

jaseincase @ 06/13/2009 at 4:58 pm

@Gross: Jeez, what a stereotypically gay *****

TE AMO ADAMMMM Y ME ENCANTAS TODOOOOOOO…ESPERO TU C.D
ERES HOT!!!

@istillsupportadam:

Just cause he’s gay doesn’t mean he doesn’t have talent. Many gays are talented… Look at Rob Halford… gay…. amazing singer…

@Tool: Hmmmm, So, Sold out Summer tour and sold over a Million of his debut album….Yeah, you are soooo right…he hasnt gotten anywhere!

@Tool: your the only tool I see

hey you know what Tool, you are the only tool I see, because you apparently don’t understand that his voice is his and he can do whatever he wants with it wether you like it or not