Emma Watson's Burberry Ads -- FIRST LOOK!

Emma Watson's Burberry Ads -- FIRST LOOK!

Here is your first look at Harry Potter starlet Emma Watson‘s Autumn/Winter 2009 campaign for Burberry, as captured by fashion photographer Mario Testino in Westminster, a wonderfully historic part of London.

Check out more pictures of Emma Watson

Christopher Bailey, Creative Director of Burberry, says, “Having known and admired the lovely Emma Watson for quite some time, she was the obvious choice for this campaign who like the images she fronts, has a classic beauty a great character and a modern edge… Emma‘s charm, intellect and brilliant sense of fun made the whole shoot feel like a picnic on the Thames.”

The 19-year-old British actress looks tres chic!

FYI: Emma‘s Spring/Summer 2010 campaign sneak peeks are online, and you can check out a behind-the-scenes video of the shoot, too!

emma watson burberry ads 01
emma watson burberry ads 02
emma watson burberry ads 03
emma watson burberry ads 04

i didn’t recognize her! too photoshop!!

she is growing up

the ad is very chic. she is going to be one hot chick.

hmm yep i bet alot of it is airbruseed soz em!

photoshop??

photoshop??

LOVE HER!!!! She’s absolutely GORGEOUS and such an excellent choice. Great job Burberry!!

maryrowery @ 06/09/2009 at 11:09 am

she looks so young….

funderpants @ 06/09/2009 at 11:11 am

Freakin’ gorge! She always seems poised and collected, while still being young. Good for her.

she looks really good in these ads.!
gd for her.. she has reli grown up!

Wow. She looks amazing. Christopher Bailey is right…Emma is such a CLASSIC BEAUTY and she has such a great personality. Not too mention she’s also intelligent. The two models in the pics with her are Sexy! Go Emma!

Emma is one of my favorite child stars coming of age. She has stayed out of the limelight of being a wreckless teenager. She is going to college this fall and she is lovely. She is quite the example for the Miley’s of he world to try to follow as opposed to LiLo.

she’s more cute than pretty, but she looks nice there.

not photoshop, just pedigree @ 06/09/2009 at 11:41 am

OMG, these are so NOT PHOTOSHOP! The girl has amazing bone structure, Burberry is an amazing brand, and Emma just has pedigree (great genes)! She looks amazing, she’s usually very organic-down to earth so this glamazon look is great for a change.

Realme2008 @ 06/09/2009 at 11:47 am

I’m always amazed how they can make short girls look so tall and long. Photoshop!!!

Londongirl @ 06/09/2009 at 11:51 am

For once she doesn’t look 12 years old.

forget the girl, look at the guy she is next to! deliciuous. This ad is very hot im jealous

She looks pretty, but also it looks like they photoshoped these pics like crazy.

Yes, she had some help from photoshop but she looks good. Agree, she isn’t that pretty but she’s still attractive.

I’ve been waiting for the rest of these photos!! I adore Emma. The shots are very much photoshopped, but seriously Emma is just stunning. Love her as an actress and person :)

she is a plain jane, makeup and photoshop helps.

Someone PLEASE show a picture that isn’t photoshopped today?!! Of course there’s photoshop somewhere, but Emma is GORGEOUS even without it and she doesn’t look 12 years old. Haters.

@nick:

Plain Jane by butt. That girl is Stunning and you know it.

She’s nothing special looks wise. They only used her cause she’s famous.

@Janeybell: You do understand beauty is subjective, right? ITA – she is very plain. Burberry is capitalizing on her Harry Potter fame.

I don’t think she looks 12. 16 maybe.
And yeah, she’s no great beauty, just famous.

French gal @ 06/09/2009 at 12:12 pm

I don’t like her hair here (that cheap blond) and her face doesn’t look so good either. She ‘s much cuter in the Harry Potter movies.
I like her and I hope she will never turn into one of those hollywood tacky c*ck s*ckers

Stunning??? @ 06/09/2009 at 12:13 pm

If this girl is stunning WITHOUT photoshop then Miranda Kerr isn’t human.This girl is JUST PLAIN,she isn’t tall(5’5″)and she isn’t a model…get over it.

Emmawatson haters @ 06/09/2009 at 12:18 pm

Cleary not too many people like Emma Watson for some reason. Which confuses me since she’s like one of the nicest celebrities (i’ve met her) and the girl is a great role. I think she’s beautiful…especially in a society that idolizes Huge fake breasts, fake tans, and drug addicts! She’s on her way to ivy league and people are bashing her because she doesn’t look like Miranda Kerr (whoever the hell that is). Seriously people…GET A LIFE!

Bella's mommy @ 06/09/2009 at 12:19 pm

I’m so glad she grew up to be so pretty. I have to admit I was a little worried for her when I first saw Harry Potter. Good for her!

she’s hot. great choice. can’t wait to see the new HP film.

I don’t think people hate her. They are just commenting that she is average looking which is true of a lot of celebrity models.
Is she really only 5’5?
They must have put in high, high heels or used short male models.

she looks good

She looks better here than she usually does.

Stunning??? @ 06/09/2009 at 12:32 pm

#30 Miranda Kerr is a supermodel,Orlando Bloom’s girlfriend and a beautiful woman.No,i don’t hate her at all sorry.

Omg !
She’s so beauty :p
I love (L)

she’s stunning!!!!!!!!

SHE’S GORGEOUS!! And sweet

to everyone saying she’s too short to model:

kate moss is only 5’6

She would make a great couple with Robert Pattinson!

Wow, she looks fantastic. She does have that Burberry girl look, does she?

SO PRETTY!!!

The guys are handsome but she’s very plain.
Nice bag though.

According to Imdb and various other sources…Emma watson is about 5’7″ but what does her height have to do with anything? Did I miss something?

I have to add this in there…the guy that’s closest to Emma kind of looks like a male version of Helena Bohnam-Carter. lmao.

Realme2008 @ 06/09/2009 at 1:40 pm

“Is she really only 5′5?
They must have put in high, high heels or used short male models.”
Yes, she is only 5’5″, but that’s about average height for a woman.
They lengthened her body, and put her in large heels to make her look taller.

“According to Imdb and various other sources…Emma watson is about 5′7″ but what does her height have to do with anything? Did I miss something?”- Imdb.com is the worst for accurate height listings, and no she is not close to 5’7″ unless in heels. Notice how she is exactly the same height as Daniel from Harry Potter who has said several times he is 5’5″, and so has she.

“to everyone saying she’s too short to model:

kate moss is only 5′6″- Kate Moss is one of the rare exceptions. Most clients will not hire shorter girls, because they don’t look long enough. This isn’t anything new.

I know people who’ve met her and they say she’s about 5’5.
Kate Moss is 5’7 and has worked as a model for decades.
Moss’ skin is not the best these days, but she’s much prettier than Watson.
But Watson is not a model. They are just using her in their ads because she’s a celebrity.

Actually Emma Watson has been signed on to Storm Models since she was 14 years old…so technically she IS a model.

sweetness @ 06/09/2009 at 1:54 pm

I’m surprise Robert Pattinson doesn’t make a beeline straight to this beautiful classy young woman..Were they a couple they would instantaneously become Britain’s most watched couple..without a doubt.

But I am not surprised that he would not be attracted to her…he’s a bit dim witted when you see who he does trail after ….

Emma isn’t really a model. She’s a celebrity who signed with an agency after she started doing the Harry Potter films so she’d have representation for endorsement deals. It’s pretty par for the course. A lot of people sign up with modeling agencies but how much modeling has she actually done? Plus, there’s a huge difference between being a super model like Kate Moss vs. doing the occasional photo shoot.

It’s sad that they photoshopped her face so much. Her jaw is just completely different. Her body too, she’s not that thin, tall and doesn’t have big boobs. Oh well, it’s the fashion worl she loves so much.

This is the best she’s looked and I think she is not stunning but she is pretty!

#50 I agree with you…

she’s gorgeous but is it just me or is there like a charming boyishness about her? like she’d be a really good looking guy…if she wasn’t a girl

Wow shes nearly the height of the guys in the ad, they must be pretty short male models, but I’m guessing chris bailey used actors and muscians in this ad so height isn’t an issue. Chris is big on the arts besides fashion.

fairycake @ 06/09/2009 at 3:51 pm

She’s looking good! I must admit it doesnt look like her though.

Beautiful pics!

Simply stunning!!

Pancho Visa @ 06/09/2009 at 4:41 pm

Models are tall because clothes look better on them in photographs; it has nothing to do with how old they look. It’s all about the clothes (that’s why they call them mannequins in France). Most fashion images are heavily photoshopped, and high-fashion models are often barely recognizable as the same person from one shoot to the next. Emma Watson is a relatively ordinary looking girl, but she has undoubtedly become a huge sex symbol — that’s right a sex symbol. She is extremely appealing to a lot of guys because (a) she has a great deal of exposure and (b) the very popular and well-known character she portrays seems accessible, likeable, and attractive. It’s the same sort of thing that happened with Gillian Anderson and Sandra Bullock a few years ago — relatively ordinary looking women who became the hottest atttactions on the net because people felt like they knew them in a way they didn’t know more exotic stars like Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox.

i agree they photshopped her face way 2 much
it also looks like she wore a lot of make up
altho she does look really beautiful

Nina from england @ 06/09/2009 at 5:07 pm

She looks amazing…very sophisticated and chic…well done burberry i completely understand why they picked her :)

She’s still super gorgeous no matter what, but seriously…too much photoshop!!! They’re trying to make her look older than she really is.

photoshoped the hell out of her face.

She looks stunning and hot!

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Cute, yes. Pretty, no.
They did a nice job on the photo-shop.

The girl has nice eyes but her face is very plain.
The curly haired guy is weird-looking, maybe to distract from how ordinary Emma looks, I dunno.

she’s a total godess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one of the most talented young actresses :)
go emma (L)

she looks like SIENNA MILLER, like seriously

Beautiful Emma ,great job Burberry..

anonymous @ 06/09/2009 at 9:00 pm

wow those clothes look great. does she get to keep them? i’m jealous. :D

They made her look good.

Forgot that history of Photoshop, she is beautiful, she is perfect. Always.

i love this sophisticated look

I love her make up!!

Yes, they photo shopped the hell out of her but she still isn’t pretty. The clothes and bag look great.

retrobanana @ 06/10/2009 at 12:04 am

yeah but she has burberry look going for her..miranda kerr is so not what burberry puts in their ads…..

i think emaa is very pretty imo. i dont think she is beautiful she is very very pretty….she is short though..and i dont think that is really fair..that bugs me…..like when the olsens got to model for bagley mishka( spelling????) a definition of a model is height….but face wise i think emma has it.

amazing. =)

Beautiful! And it doesn’t hurt that Mario Testino took the photos. But more importantly – those coats are awesome! I wish I could afford them, but alas, I bet I can’t. :(

I LOVE that black bag in the second picture. So gorgeous.

Emma looks gorgeous, even though its been photo shopped, but oh well <3 The guy in the suit next to her in the last pic is hot <3

Classy. Very elegant and nice. She is grown up. And with beautiful look she is smart and wants to educate herself. I like Emma.

These ads look amazing. She looks fantastic, so what if it’s photoshopped, tons of ads are. Though she still looks great w/out it.

Very average looking but they did a nice job on her airbrushing and makeup. She hasn’t done much acting outside of the Harry Potter franchise. I have a feeling we won’t be hearing much about her once those movies are done.

I LOVE BURBERRY!!
EMMA LOOKS GORGEOUS!

cassandrat @ 06/14/2009 at 10:28 pm

Yeah she looks very different than Hermione but it’s not photoshop since I’ve seen live videos of the shoot and she looks the same as in the photos. It’s amazing what hair and makeup can do plus she is indeed growing up into a strikingly beautiful young woman.

cassandrat @ 06/14/2009 at 10:43 pm

@AC:
Yeah and a big part of why she is famous is her looks.

Great new^^ and wonderful girl

She looks absolutely amazing!!!

i have to say she’s blossomed beautifully. puberty has been kind to her (: love it very brit!

Has she ever been in any other movie besides Harry Potter. That is hardly an actress. Sorry.

She’s only played a supporting character and yet high end fashion megazines devotes countless photo shoots to her and she land deals like this and blend in with the supermodels perfectly. Accept it, the girl is gorgeous and has been for the past two years.

she’s pretty!

but isn’t she too short to be a model?

God, ya’ll some HATERS! Post your ugly mugs up here and then talk about how Emma Watson is photoshoped. The girl hardly wears makeup on a daily basis and she’s GORGEOUS. In these picture, she’s absolutely STUNNING! Take in a NATURAL beauty!

@sweetness:

I know! I would love for her and Rob to get together. I honestly think she’d run circles around him and that’s what he needs!

She is definitely not plain. She has a very pretty face and is gorgeous in those Burberry ads.

я влюбился!!!! ебись оно конём!

she’s my idol

Emma doesn’t look like herself in this ad. It’s obviously been airbrushed. Where’s her freckles and dimples? Her nose also doesn’t look right. Her eyes look too big but that might be the makeup. Her skin tone is also too light. Overall the photo just seems…too perfect/unreal. She does look chic though but she’s only 19 and it looks too mature for her.

my word. i saw the burberry ad in october GQ and thought this girl was beautiful and spent some time trying to figure out who she was – i had no idea it was emma watson, who i’ve always had a bit of a crush on. i am very glad to see that she’s only looking better as she ages.

Emma looks amazing, she has grown into a very beautiful woman. These are some really gorgeous ads.

It’s not Photoshop, trust me, I’m an expert at it. She’s got a skinny little leg hidden behind her brother.

neonballroom @ 01/08/2010 at 1:58 am

she looks good…like it…

Emma Watson looks amazing with that Burberry bag!
wish i had that bag!!!!!
Emma look extremely beautiful in that coat …matches with the bag….

I think she already is one hot chick. Not gonna be……..@-:

Great looking Emma is great looking girl I have to admit.

Great picture, now realize that girls her age don’t dress like that

I got one word. HOTT! Gorgeous shot of Emma!

This lady is lovely, I think that her role as a Hermione is awesome in Harry Potter.

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice morning!

Great picture, now realize that girls her age don’t dress like that

lose leg fat

She is a beauty. I’m sure she will become even more successful!

She looks pretty cool :)

Accessorial propellor extortion of oldest, I am gay to essay it. There are so numerous developers dig on this try but this is one of the pee sometime aim e’er. Thanks for coitus it here.

She is cute but she is changing quickly. I think today she is looking completely different.

I think she looks even cuter with that bag. Go Emma! lol

hi!,I like your writing very much! percentage we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert on this house to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking ahead to look you.