Kim Kardashian Sports Super Short Hair

Kim Kardashian Sports Super Short Hair

Kim Kardashian shows off her short new do courtesy of celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves, who also does Eva Longoria and Jessica Simpson‘s tresses.

The 28-year-old reality TV star was prepping for her O Magazine photo shoot, which involved other reality stars including Trista Sutter from The Bachelorette and American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi.

Says Kim, “This shoot was the first time I worked with [Ken]! This isn’t the first time I’ve experimented with wigs haha. Remember my blond wig??”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kim’s new do — HOT or NOT?

kim kardashian short hair 01
kim kardashian short hair 02
kim kardashian short hair 03

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Bad move
Ken Pave is trying to make u look ugly.

I like it…she looks normal for once. But I bet it’s another wig…like that blonde thing she put on not too long ago.

like it. totally different person

it suits her.. i like it..

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/09/2009 at 3:53 pm

kim, go away, please.

she looks good.. but is it a wig?

waht ever @ 06/09/2009 at 3:59 pm

she looks okay until you look at the large photos shes not pretty at all she looks old.

I really like it!!! So cute, so fresh!

At first glance, I thought it was Eva Longoria-Parker.

I LOVE IT!
makes her look more mature.
she looks like a different person!

sexya lada @ 06/09/2009 at 4:02 pm

she looks like Octo-Mom
lolz

sexya lada @ 06/09/2009 at 4:02 pm

she looks like Octo-Mom
lolz

Yeah, it looks pretty good.

geeeezzzz @ 06/09/2009 at 4:11 pm

@ FUG FACE MAN!STON- TRUE SAID, THIS GIRL NEEDS TO CRAWL UNDER THE ROCK SHE CAME FROM, NO ONE CARES IF SHE CUT HER HAIR OR NOT, SHE THINKS SHES IT.

who cares about this girl. What is she famous for again? Having a sexx tape and being rich? Oh pleasee

it’s a wig, isn’t it? she’s no beauty imo

that’s so beautiful!

she will look good in ANY hairstyle!
i love kim! she’s so beautiful!

i really like her, she seems very very sweet.

i thought it was Eva Longoria too. anyway, i think it suits her.

fug & fug again.

wow i hope it a wig
cuz it hella ugly

she looks alike Eva Longoria

Shyquiera @ 06/09/2009 at 4:36 pm

its amazing how much hair changes looks……she is suchhh a bad ***** with long hair and looks like an old hag with short. Shes lucky thats a wig.

I think Kim looks really nice with short hair. I still prefer her with longer, enoby hair

Just not Her, could be longer but what theheck its her hair LOL

Read, people. It’s a wig.

Luke Krause @ 06/09/2009 at 5:44 pm

THIS LOOKS SO GOOD!

eekomeeter @ 06/09/2009 at 6:01 pm

she is mega annoying..and you know she loves to read all this…she needs a major make-under…less makeup, classier clothing choices and less posing…and she can thank Paris Hilton for making her a somebody nobody.

she looks cute, but i’m glad it’s just a wig!

looks better with long hair. looks different with short hair. she needs another short hair style.

Irish Girl @ 06/09/2009 at 6:56 pm

It’s… okay. I think she looks a lot like J-Lo in the frontal shot.

She looks okay in the wig, but the major drawback to her with short hair is that all of a sudden she looks exactly like Eva Longoria in the face. EWWWW

If it’s a real haircut it totally matches her. But, there ain’t no way in hell this woman would cut her hair that short, she loves her long mane too much.

i hate her big ass
but i admit that haircut looks really cute on her
it kinda does seem like a wig again tho
i think the short hair suits her really well, she needs a new look anyway

Love Kim! She is sooo beautiful and seems like a real sweetheart. The “wig” is cute but I prefer the long hair.

i love it! i think she looks so much more mature! it looks great!!!

omg i hopeits a wig i love her with long hair!!

She bugs the s.h.i.t. out of me. She’s so irritating!

sara corbello @ 06/09/2009 at 9:21 pm

i don’t like it she look like posh.

if i had straight hair i would totally get a haircut like this.

She looks like Kris on this one….She has the “girl next door” look…

i think it looks lovely

dont do ittttttttttttt ! no no no no !

I like her natural long dark hair much better……… Not liking the wig on her. Don’t like the color with her skin tone.

ALL OF YOU WHO ASK IF THIS IS A WIG SHE FLAT OUT SAYS IT IS. What is wrong with you people, don’t you read?
Seriously, what is wrong with you fukers who can’t read right. I am talking to all who asked the question, “Is that a wig?” DURRR!

It kind of looks like a boys hair cut, but it looks pretty good on her.

i love her with long hair but with short ugggg…. NO

She looks much better with this wig than with her long hair.

I didn’t even recognize her. I think it looks good!

remember da truth @ 06/10/2009 at 10:48 am

This is a beautiful girl, but I like her better with her long hair. I hope it’s a wig. She’s hinting it’s a wig.

JAMIE BALLS @ 06/10/2009 at 12:02 pm

I SAW THAT SAME WIG ON DAVID CARRADINE. MAYBE SHE HAS THE FISHNETS TWO. HAHA I THINKS SHE LOOKS LIKE PARIS HILTON. SHE’S SO PRETTY AND SMART. SHE’S GOING TO BE A BIG STAR!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA MAYBE SHE ALREADY IS?????????????? HAHA

LOVE,
BLACKTAIL PART 2 THAT’S HOT!!!!!!! HAHA

ugly, horrible, aging…she has lost everything attractive she had left.

JAMIE BALLS @ 06/10/2009 at 2:51 pm

I LIKE HER BETTER IN THAT NAPPY WEAVE SHE WEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA HER BOOBS AND BACKSIDE ARE A LITTLE SMALL. SHE SHOULD GO BIGGER!! HAHA BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER!!!! WOULDN’T YOU SAY!! HAHA

LOVE,
THAT’S HOT 007

Wow she looks waaaayyyyy better with short hair! She should keep it.

if you read it properly it actually says she is wearing a wig!

this haircut looks really nice on her

not good. She doesn’t look like herself at all.

i like it alot she looks very pretty and it shapes her face a lot better

She’s beautiful in any haircut.. You can’t deny that!!!

EWW. Ken is obviously team Jessica and so he obviously going to make everyone else look bad in an attempt to make Jessica look better.

WOW!!! i love Kim but ohh nooo GF that is horrible!!

Conandrum @ 05/19/2010 at 1:44 pm

She looks like her mother with those tresses!

I really like the cut and considering getting one like it even if it’s a wig. I think she looks like not the famous celebrity for once which makes us all look bad.

Note to self: if you ever have a lot of disposal income to visit famous hair stylists, NEVER, EVER get near Ken Paves. He took a very gorgeous woman and made her look plain and yuck. He sucks.

worse hair stylist ever. supercuts could have worked her hair better

make her go away Ryan Seacrest!

Love the cut but it is hardly super short