Ryan Kwanten Bites Back In True Blood

Ryan Kwanten Bites Back In True Blood

Ryan Kwanten suits up in DKNY and Creative Recreation shoes for the premiere Of HBO’s True Blood‘s second season at Paramount Studios on Tuesday (June 9) in Hollywood.

In the series, the 32-year-old Aussie hunk plays Jason Stackhouse, the selfish, womanizing older brother of Sookie (Anna Paquin).

The second season of True Blood kicks off on Sunday, June 14 @ 9PM ET/PT on HBO.

10+ pictures inside of True Blood star Ryan Kwanten

ryan kwanten true blood premiere 11
ryan kwanten true blood premiere 12

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Not bad, but the shoes are killing me, I prefer Alex, he is so hot!!!

Please post about Anna, she was really chic!

Jesus… what a hot guy!!!!!
I didn’t saw ‘True Blood’ 4 now. Is good this tv show?

More Alexander Skarsgard please!!!!!

Thanks for posting Ryan. he is SO good on the show…espeically his southern accent! Impressive since he is australian!

Siouxsie Q @ 06/10/2009 at 7:14 pm

HE LOOKS GREAT! SO HOT! THE BEST PART OF TRUE BLOOD!

He’s so hott!! I remember him from SUMMERLAND with JMac and Zac Efron!! Love Ryann

hottie hot hottie! I miss him in Summer Bay :( But good to see him doing well in Hollywood :)

@Rose:
i miss him in H+A too…glad that hes doing well but a part of me kinda wishes he wasnt so that he could go back tot he bay!!

AHH I LOVED HIM IN SUMMERLAND! <3

funderpants @ 06/10/2009 at 9:55 pm

Looks totally baked.
And very hot.

Please post about the talented and gorgeous Alexander Skarsgard.

“Hold me in your arms don’t let me go”. Was so in love with this boy in H&A. Bring him back to Summer Bay so we can see him bare chested in boardies and thongs. WOOOT for the Aussie national costume.

celebrityobsessed. @ 06/10/2009 at 10:51 pm

Yum Yum.

so sexy..... @ 06/10/2009 at 11:16 pm

Ryan Kwanten is the best thing about True Blood, love the character
of Jason……..so hot…..can’t wait for the first episode!

@Verónica:
It’s a very good show. As for Ryan, love him. Although I prefer him with a bit more peach fuzz. I can’t wait until Sunday.

@Liza:

Thank you! Im from Spain, so this show (still) hasn’t seen the light =/
Im going to download this today :)

More Alexander Skarsgard!!!!! THIS SHOW ROCKS! IT’S GOT IT ALL!!!

maybe, but I know another thats hotter

true blood @ 06/11/2009 at 4:10 pm

Great show. Thanks for Ryan.
Love Alexander Skarsgard!
Yes, more Skarsgard!!!

What a great show, I can’t wati fro the new season

Yes I´ll second or third or whatever the wish for more SKARSGARD!!!! I like Jason alright, but for me Eric has kind of the same appeal as Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl…You kind of hate him but at the same time you love him and all his faults…and besides Eric (Alex) is the sexiest thing ever on True Blodd, Stephen Moyer or Ryan have got nothing on him!!!!

Good to see Ryan getting some publicity. I’ve followed him on Home and Away, Summerland, and I’m just getting into True Blood (better late than never!) I’m impressed by his accent skills on the show!

Venicescorpion @ 09/13/2009 at 6:50 pm

Hot!? Hell, I would pay for that ****!

Venicescorpion @ 09/13/2009 at 6:50 pm

Hot!? Hell, I would pay for that ****!