Hugh Jackman & Deborra Lee Furness: Date Night Out

Hugh Jackman & Deborra Lee Furness: Date Night Out

Hugh Jackman takes a relaxing walk in Manhattan with his wife Deborra-Lee Furness before heading out for a date night on Wednesday (June 10).

The 40-year-old Sexiest Man Alive recently received X-rated outtakes from his recent movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

“There was lots of footage where you really can’t show those naked bits. So what they’ve done is give me my privates in a bag,” Hugh told the NY Post. As for what Hugh plans to do with them, the Aussie joked, “I shall let them out to play now and then.”

10+ pictures inside of Hugh and Deborra enjoying their date night…

hugh jackman date night 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Countess von Zinzendorf @ 06/11/2009 at 1:57 pm

first. I think that his wife is pretty and that they make a nice couple and family.

Laker Fan @ 06/11/2009 at 2:04 pm

I love this man he is yummy

man i really wanna see that footage ;P

@Countess von Zinzendorf:
Well that’s a first indeed. Pretty rare to read that here, unfortunately.

LolaSvelt @ 06/11/2009 at 2:19 pm

I was wondering, why have they been in NYC for such a long period of time?

He is magnificent as always but I have to say that I prefer him with some beard….

@LolaSvelt:
He’s going to be on broadway soon, I assume that’s one of the reasons.

DAMN she is one lucky lady she get to wakeup in the morning to one FINE piece of meat.

#9 Yes; fine piece of meat indeed!

no , no no he actualy live in new york in a $ 21 millon triplex not bad right?

To state the elephant in the room, he is much too goodlooking for her. But I bet they are happy.

Evangeline @ 06/11/2009 at 3:34 pm

Does anyone know how old is his wife? Are the kids adopted? I am sure they are madly in love but, she looks rather mature, maybe he met her when he was 25 and she was 40 somehting? Not being snarky just dont’ know.

I totally scream for this man and I adore them together.

@Evangeline:

She is 54 and he is 40. Yes the boy is adopted, I don’t know about the girl. They are madly happy though. Hugh is such a great father. Remember two beautiful people don’t always make the best couple. I think soul/ personality wise they match very well. She is very down to earth person.

I don’t know how they met, but I know she is a director.

She’s a homely looking woman. But as long as they make each other happy. Anyways he’s a fine piece indeed…love him in the xmen movies.

Woodstock @ 06/11/2009 at 4:19 pm

What’s going on with her jeans? Its like a weird combination of camel toe and bulge.

She has the worst taste in clothes

But he has the worst taste in women, so I guess it evens out

date night with grandma

omg!

this woman at 54 is old enough to be a grandma!

@jilly:

You need some help with your math. Not to mention your manners. And originality.

@jilly:

My apologies — read that as “his grandma.”

to pic finder @ 06/11/2009 at 4:53 pm

@jake:
They met in 1995 when they both worked on the TV show Corelli and they are together since then. Both childrens are adopted, she had two miscarriages, so they decides to adopt.
She’s a well known actress in Australia. Not sure about her age, depends what source you use, there are different birthdates arround, some say 1955, some say 1960…

speak the truth @ 06/11/2009 at 5:00 pm

His wife Debra is alright…but Hugh is simply too good looking for her. But looks aren’t everything, as long as they are happy who cares. They may match on levels like personality and spirit

She is definitely “GRANDMA” age! They definitely make for a very ODD couple. He must be a complete pushover to get married to that homely and very bossy woman.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All