Fri, 12 June 2009 at 1:22 pm
Cristiano Ronaldo: One Night In Paris
- Cristiano Ronaldo spends a night in Paris.
- Ashley Greene is busty.
- David and Victoria Beckham reunite at the Riviera.
- Doutzen Kroes dons a bikini for a new Calvin Klein campaign.
- A preview of Adam Lambert’s 20/20 interview.
- Eva Longoria has legs with a kick.
- Tricia Helfer poses for Battlestar Galactica.
- Mariah Carey doesn’t believe in traveling light.
- James Van Der Beek is cooking for one.
- Kourtney Kardashian makes us hungry.
- Shania Twain walks through the pain.
- Tom Cruise and J.J. Abrams are teaming up to make Mission Impossible 4.
- Robert Pattinson was flanked by his Remember Me co-star Emilie de Ravin, Twilight mom Elizabeth Reaser and Eva Mendes at the Bowery Hotel bar on Wednesday night. Mendes was seen giving Pattinson a friendly peck on the lips before she left.
- MTV has announced that the next season of the Real World will film in D.C.
- The View co-host Joy Behar has landed her own one-hour talk show, The Joy Behar Show, arriving this fall on HLN.
- MTV’s new talk/variety show, It’s On With Alexa Chung, premieres Monday at noon with Jack Black and Michael Cera stopping by and a performance by Soulja Boy Tell’em. Ashley Tisdale, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Michael Urie are also scheduled to appear. Alexa interview here!
- Anne Hathaway, Heidi Klum and Liv Tyler look to celebrity trainer David Kirsch to mold their flawless physiques. Now you can too by taking his exclusive Summer Fitness Challenge available only on MSN.com‘s Health and Fitness Channel. Every week, there will be extensive workouts blogs, Q and A’s from David, etc.
Just Jared on Facebook