Dustin Lance Black Lives Out Loud

Dustin Lance Black Lives Out Loud

Milk screenwriter Dustin Lance Black is honored at the Life Out Loud 4 event for his work in support of gay rights at Hollywood’s Sunset Gower Studios on Saturday (June 13). The event benefited gay youth-mentoring group Lifeworks.

Earlier this week, three-year-old photos of Dustin, 35, surfaced of himself engaged in what appears to be risky sex with another man.

“It is unfortunate that individuals and other outside parties are trying to profit from material which is clearly private,” Dustin said in the statement released to E!. “I have had the privilege to speak to people across the country, both gay and straight, on a number of critical issues including safe sex. More important than the embarrassment of this incident is the misleading message these images send. I apologize and cannot emphasize enough the importance of responsible sexual practices.”

dustin lance black life out loud 01
dustin lance black life out loud 02
dustin lance black life out loud 03
dustin lance black life out loud 04
dustin lance black life out loud 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
deraj tsuj @ 06/14/2009 at 1:54 am

looks like lurch from Addams family

Zac Efron is you I’m kidding

I feel bad for him that his pics were all over the web, I kno some ppl are saying that u should’t take those kind of pics in the first place. How many ppl when their young and foolish thinks that one of these days im going to become an Oscar winner for a movie and these pics will never see the light of day, sadly for him they did and well IMO he accepted it and gave a great statement!

moral of the story ppl take all the freaky pics u want it’s the person that ur entrusting ur faith will either screw u over or respect u in the end.

the_boyfriend @ 06/14/2009 at 2:46 am

I feel let down, I respected him so much but not after seeing those *** pics.
I had no idea he was 35, I thought he was younger.

feel so sorry for him… he deserves the best
pretty sure this is not going to affect his carrer
i still respect him

Didn’t recognize him without his legs spread, his rear in the air and an unprotected w-a-n-g in his butt. Tsk, tsk Dustin… maybe you should practice what you preach a bit more.

grain o' salt @ 06/14/2009 at 3:05 am

@the_boyfriend: I respect him more. He has a nice ***** … what a let down for women cause he likes men.

I don’t think he’s that talented – it was just that ‘Oscar circumstances’ were just working in his favor… And yeah – those pictures prove he’s an irresponsible idiot. Gay role-model for sure!

that pic of his face buried in that crotch….. every director in HW envision that… he will probably “open up” BIG in HW

@TR: I totally agree !!!

Damn sexy that one is! Where can I see the pics?

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

liverwurst @ 06/14/2009 at 7:56 am

Now he’s sorry! What a loser. Practice what you preach..those pictures just set back AIDS awareness 10 years not to mention equality for gay rights. How do you think it looks to the straight community and to those who work their butts off ( no pun intended) for these causes to see someone of a position to help, makes such selfish careless choices? pfft.

liverwurst @ 06/14/2009 at 8:00 am

@diva: These were taken just 3 yrs ago at he “young age” of 32. He wasn’t young, just foolish. It’s acts like these that set back efforts of support from our present culture.

Congratulations!

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/14/2009 at 9:39 am

disgusting!

How unfortunate

I didn’t even know about any photos until this gossip site brought it up *rolls eyes*

I’m gay and I don’t have an inch of respect for him.
Unprotected sex is just retarded.

He was in a monogamous relationship *rolls eyes* I personally wouldn’t do it, but I understand if someone is in a committed relationship, and they’ve both been tested, this is what two consenting adults may do.

@Ouch!: It must be nice to be perfect. *rolls eyes*

don’t worry gays, gay barry has got your back. While I’m sure granma and granpa will be sol in barrys take over of the health care system, I’m sure aids and gender reassignments will be covered in full in barry’s “re-making” of AmeriKa into communist queernation. Congrats!

It must be so EASY NOT to be. *g*

And you know this HOW??

taylorswiftfan @ 06/14/2009 at 1:55 pm

This is a real shame. And you wonder why the youth don’t pay attention when you say “ALWAYS BE PROTECTED!” It’s because pictures like these show you can do stupid life-endangering things like this and still be okay. They think they’re invincible. HIV/AIDS kills and even today with therapy constantly improving, you may live longer but don’t think your life will ever be the same. Gay, straight, bisexual, old, young, it doesn’t matter! No one is immune to this virus.
And for the love of god, don’t take pictures of yourself doing stupid things. In today’s world you can bet your ass they’ll end up online, on facebook, myspace, whatever an your family, friends, employers will see them. Stop “sexting” and all that crap. Have some sense.
Anyway I’m going to get off my soapbox.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All