Eric Balfour is Beach Shirtless

Eric Balfour is Beach Shirtless

Eric Balfour horses around shirtless on the beach during an Oakley sunglasses event on Saturday (June 13) in Carpenteria, Calif.

The 32-year-old former 24 star was seen doing backflips and wrestling in the sand with a mystery male.

Last week, Eric attended the Los Angeles premiere of the new flick, Street Dreams, which showcases the reality of street skating and police brutality.

15+ pictures inside of shirtless Eric Balfour

eric balfour shirtless 14
eric balfour shirtless 15

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Eric Balfour

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Christina @ 06/14/2009 at 4:00 pm

Is that black nail polish I see on his big toe?

Heidi's used tampon @ 06/14/2009 at 4:04 pm

Wow, these gays are everywhere nowadays.

wow I haven’t seen him in a loooong time

Christina @ 06/14/2009 at 4:16 pm

@Heidi’s used tampon: He’s not gay. He’s dating a Chilean actress named Leonor Varela.

he has a sexyy beach body

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/14/2009 at 4:24 pm

every thread is titled -

[insert celeb name] is (or, is a) [insert whatever celeb is doing/or wearing].
hahahahahahahahahaha..

i love that naked photo spread he did

cutiepie32 @ 06/14/2009 at 4:32 pm

He has a tiny *****. Watch “Lie with Me” to see proof. He shows it alot in that movie and it is tiny.

You post so many unattractive Caucasians on this site Jared.

cutiepie32 @ 06/14/2009 at 4:33 pm

oops, that word bleaped out was p e n i s .

cutiepie32 @ 06/14/2009 at 4:32 pm

______________________________________________________

cutiepie32, I saw that movie and I must say, you are right, That was the first time I’ve ever seen one that tiny. But then again, I only date men of my race (black).

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/14/2009 at 5:33 pm

@Shar:
asian – 8=D
white – 8==D
hispanic – 8===D
black – 8===========================D
i n f a m o u s – very, very black. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

something about him i dont like!!

#12
The size is irrelevant; it’s what you do with it that matters!!
Anyway, ths dude looks like the Pillsbury Doughboy! Not a pretty sight.

@F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n:

Fug, I gotta admit, your post was sooo funny, hahaha. But there are some white guys with big penises.

I’d luv a chance to pin that yumness down! Lift & seperate!

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

@Me!:
agree ,he’s hot anyways

Fergie Fan ! @ 06/14/2009 at 9:55 pm

HOT !

Irish Girl @ 06/14/2009 at 10:05 pm

@man:
I agree, we haven’t seen him in awhile, but I’m glad to see some pictures; he’s attractive.

Megan fox is a whore @ 06/14/2009 at 10:49 pm

Does the COW plastic P.O.S. megan fox ever shut the hell up!?! crimeny, that woman look likes the village bicycle, though a bicycle has better skin. she’s a cancer on the world. who’s the 40 year old virgin on this site, working from his mom’s basement, who keeps posting things about her?

WOW- he’s hot!

This is why I love life.
&& what’s up with boys wrestling on the beach?
I’ve seen it in real life.

i love him, and i looooveeeee street dreamz. shecky, pauly, tk, rob etc…i bet rob is super stoked to have all his friends supporting the cause. lol. drama posted on his twitter that rob is stalking all the theaters in the la/oc area that has his movie, so watch out. go and support skateboarding and see the film.

Woop he is pretty … <3