Katie Holmes Spotted At CBS Studios -- Literally!

Katie Holmes Spotted At CBS Studios -- Literally!

Katie Holmes wears an interesting white Juicy Couture dress with black spots on it as she arrives at CBS studios in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon (June 14).

What does the 30-year-old mom have up her sleeve?! Last weekend, Katie met with FOX producer, Nigel Lythgoe, who judges the reality TV competition So You Think You Can Dance. Katie is rumored to be making a special performance on the show and now she’s meeting with CBS!

Whatever Katie‘s up to, it looks like she’ll be making her way back to the small screen!

katie holmes cbs studios 01
katie holmes cbs studios 02
katie holmes cbs studios 03
katie holmes cbs studios 04
katie holmes cbs studios 05

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

snowy @ 06/14/2009 at 9:05 pm NOW THIS IS A NATURAL BEAUTY.

———————————————–

STOP HIJACKING MY NAME!!!!!!!! I DON’T LIKE THIS FAMILY SO I NEVER COMMENT ON THEIR THREAD (EXCEPT FOR THIS). GO MAKE YOUR OWN MONIKER!!!!!

Bruce Banner @ 06/14/2009 at 9:40 pm

It’ll probably be guest starring role on a CBS show, #33. Probably in How I Met Your Mother.

Later this month or next month, #34.

You’re twisted, #50.

seriously @ 06/14/2009 at 9:41 pm

who would katie holmes be if she wasn’t married to tom cruise?

People like her likes it when people say ” what the heck is that? ” they rather get the bad than they get nothing.

scientology is bad @ 06/14/2009 at 9:47 pm

Oh I forgot the cruises has to compet..

Sorry, but fair is fair… She could be there for a talk show or guest appearance. And that is not a dress, it´s a lounger. She probably changed and did hair and makeup inside…

Their vehicle with the curtains resembles a hearse a little too closely for my comfort!

# 56- n huh?

very funny. lol

fug master @ 06/14/2009 at 10:58 pm

She’s my Queen!

if so,…..she won’t hestitate to say……Off with your head!

Katie is nothing but a greddy gold digger. Any woman who married for money/ fame is nothing.

the haters are truly frightening & sad

And you are the scientolofreaks paid savior #52.

no….Brucie Boner is just a TomKat lover. Pathetic.

He has no real life…..outside the freakish Cruise cult clan.

You have to be an idiot to be involved with that cult.

Katie’s projects are exciting
****squel****

eekomeeter @ 06/15/2009 at 12:14 am

I can’t imagine the strange life these two lead behind closed doors..I get the feeling Tom really fashions himself as Royalty..
Katie always appears disorganized and confused to me….dazed…out of it..and controlled…I think Nicole must be incredibly happy to be away from that man at any cost..

yeah # 66…..you are probably right.

Katie probably considers herself his queen. Since she’s married and had his brat- she acts (in photos as well as in person)….very conceited and uppity.

Katie made her own bed and now has to lay in it.

She knew what she was getting into. bimbo

2idiotswalking @ 06/15/2009 at 12:40 am

#33, Tom didn’t turn down work to be with his kids. LoL! he was fired remember.. And then there was Lions for Lambs, etc. Katie does act uppity and that’s the uggliest dress I’ve ever seen in my life.

love her

# 52-Bruce Banner..

YOU SAID : t’ll probably be guest starring role on a CBS show”

you kidding me? She can’t even act! LOl

you are one disalusional fan!

gifted actress and wonderful mom/wife. Katie is also not a pushover or tryhard but just effortlessly and au naturel beauty.

you have nasty taste! Are you a goofus too?

how can she be a natural beauty if she look like a pug?

I admire the Cruise family. They are happy and down to earth. Also unassuming.

I dont believe the Fox dance show or Katie back on TV. Sure she has business meetings but she also meets her friends who happen to be in the biz. I lol at trolls aka losers who cant see the difference of fashion plate red carpet and mommy mode Katie.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All