Jennifer Aniston Talks Love Life

Jennifer Aniston Talks Love Life

Jennifer Aniston poked fun at her love life on Friday when she accepted the Crystal Award for Excellence in Film.

Host Chelsea Handler presented the award to Jen and first made this funny: “You have increased the visibility of women in film, and we thank you for that. You’ve recently decreased the visibility of John Mayer, so we thank you for that.”

Aniston then joked, “I’m trying to be more careful than I have been in the past about the titles of movies that I choose to be in. It’s funny – I kind of noticed something a couple years ago that there seemed to be this strange parallel to the movies I was doing and my life off screen.”

“It started with, well, The Good Girl,” she explained. “Then that evolved into Rumor Has It, followed by Derailed, and then there was The Break-Up. And then on the lighter side was Friends with Money, which I felt was a bit on the nose. So if any of you have a project titled Everlasting Love with an Adult, Stable Male… that would be great! I’m at table six, and my agents are at table 12.”

Photos: Kevin Winter/Getty
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

haha at least she has a sense of humor about it

and what about He’s just not that into you? The Baster and The Divorce party??

Aniston, you are ridiculous!

the only funny thing you have is your mainly looks, that increases daily…
with the tons of lip, face injection you put.

And of course your ugly tangerine look !

LMAO

Notice she did’nt manage to fit misManagement into the “joke”.
That dress is ugly,ill fitting and her boo*s are almost showing! What a fame-ho!!

I have a title “A woman who took her marriage for granted and when her hubby finally could not take the neglect,he left. The woman then whines about her perfect marriage being spoiled by another party. The wife then decides to take out a hate campaign for nearly 5 years,even tho her former husband and new lady have 6 kids.
Maybe a little long!!!!!

“Excellence in Film” ? Did I miss something?

jr=nobody's sweetheart @ 06/15/2009 at 1:15 am

sick!!!

and she looks wretched ….

My agents are at table 12, with fake BF contracts all drawn up and ready to go!!! Another title she should definately mentioned is”He’s just not that into you” x 5

What the frig is she wearing. It looks like she is about to fall out of that gold tin-foil!!!!!!

She deserve to be picked on @ 06/15/2009 at 1:20 am

She forgot to add Norman and Me and I need to get sperminated Turky baser on the “joke” also.

ugly bitch @ 06/15/2009 at 1:21 am

she is on drugs

she should be in a movie call
go away forever

conspiracytheory @ 06/15/2009 at 1:22 am

Some Questions

Where is her self respect as a woman?
Does she have any shame?
Why is she dressed like Pamela Aniston?
Could the top get any lower?
Did she not say on Oprah that her divorce felt like 100 years ago?
Is she having some sort of breakdown in front if our eyes?
When will she stop using her personal life to promote her movie?
Does she understand that in order find a stable adult man, she herself needs to stable?
Did she ever think maybe she is the problem?
Why does she come across so bitter?
Why would you refer to your personal life while accepting an award in front of your peers?
Does she realize their are a whole lot more people laughing at her than with her?
Does she have any class?
Finally when will she grow up?

I have more questions, but I would be typing all night?

I don’t think she should list all her movie failures in one go. All of those are R.Green. And jenhens don’t start with “she was great in the Good Girl”, it was years ago and she was boring and most of those movies were flops anyway!!!!!

#12 Great Post Esp the bit about not mentioning her tabloid personal life,when accepting an award for supposedly helping woman in film. Also, why did she dress this way? She would have access to the best designers, she should of worn an elegant evening gown ,not dress like a teeny-bopper going to MTV awards!!

Excellence in what? @ 06/15/2009 at 1:28 am

#5 i am wondering the same thing …..?!!

I know it was suppose to be a joke but it came off sounding desperate as hell. I guess now that she is 40 she is starting to really feel that pressure of finding a man and finally having kids.

oh and that dress is not cute. Does she not own an iron??? It looks wrinkled as hell.

I really think she needs a big change. She needs to get rid of Huvane and needs to start producing her own projects,maybe behind the camera for a change. She also needs a hot new hair-do and a great stylist. If she wants to stay relevant in HW she needs to make some fast changes, their are beautiful young girls flocking to HW everyday. Huvane has made her a laughing stock, she needs to get rid of him.

I don’t understand why people hate her so much.

I thought her joke was quite funny.

@aaaaaa:

^^ same here. At least she has a sense of humor.

I’m sorry, but Jen has gone to far in pimping herself and her personal life. Now, she can’t even accept an award without mentioning it. Give it up, Jen. People are just sick of it,even her own fans of whom I used to be one, but no more!!! I have been divorced for 3 years and could not imagine constantly talking about my Ex. My friends would of told me off, maybe Courtney or Sheryl should tell her that people are now laughing AT her not with her.

yawn another 300 posts from Brangelina fans and yada, yada. Jared you suck when it comes to moederating Brangelina fans hate comments.
‘She looks like a man’, ‘She rides Brad’s coatails’, ‘chin can’t act’, ‘I hope she falls out of this planet’, ‘famewhore’, ‘she’s fat’ and all of that hating bullsh#t I have to deal with for another years on this blog from the scum known as super fater Brangelina fans.
Back on topic, at least JA has a sense of humour about it. And I love that Chelsea Handler and JA are friends!

I am not a Jen hater, but I do think she needs to stop using her personal life for laughs and/or to sell movies. She also needs to stop mentioning her love life at every opportunity – it isn’t classy at all.

Jen seems really passive aggressive – getting people to hate on Brad & Angelina, now laughing as people make fun of John Mayer. She really seems to let everyone else do her dirty work for her.

#22 i am assuming you have not been on a B&A thread. to see the racist kid comments, refs to dead parents, abuse of a little girl, but i suppose it’s different cause it’s “poor Jen”.
Also YOU were the first to mention Bp/AJ Thanks!!! Just could’nt help your self could you. BWAWAWAWAWAWAWA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All